B
"Joe" lives: Perter Boyle

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This story gets deeper and deeper, no wonder the cops are so revered in this area.

https://investigations.ajc.com/caroline-small-shooting/

“This is the worst one I’ve ever investigated,” said Mike McDaniel, a retired GBI agent who supervised the 2010 criminal investigation into the officers’ actions. “I don’t think it’s a good shoot. I don’t think it’s justified.”

Last edited by jimy; 05/15/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Only Leo gets to decide who is dangerous and needs shooting. Getting charged and having someone fighting over your gun is no excuse to shoot someone - if the person attacking is black, unless you are a Leo. No way would they take your gun and shoot you with it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Those cops in Georgia are not raciest, they shoot white people too, even white women ! Of course she was driving a Buick,, that in itself, is grounds for at least a good ole fashioned azzwhoopen !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Only Leo gets to decide who is dangerous and needs shooting. Getting charged and having someone fighting over your gun is no excuse to shoot someone - if the person attacking is black, unless you are a Leo. No way would they take your gun and shoot you with it.
Sir: If I am headed down the public street on foot unarmed and you head me off twice with a truck and I have no private or public property close by to take refuge in and you obviously not an officer get out with a gun to attempt a hostile action on me am I doing anything unlawful if I try to take control of your firearm? Remember I tried to avoid you once and I'm at that time legally in a place I can be. That is the issue here. The two white men were in no way threatened by the Jogular until they interrupted his travel and displayed a firearm with the implicit and probably explicit threat to shoot him. If he feared for his life was that a rational fear? If he feared for his life what were his options? I for one would NOT have thought submitting to armed men on the street to be an option. My first thought would be take cover and get out of there, absent that option my next move would have been to fight my way out best I could.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
Sir: If I am headed down the public street on foot unarmed and you head me off twice with a truck and I have no private or public property close by to take refuge in and you obviously not an officer get out with a gun to attempt a hostile action on me am I doing anything unlawful if I try to take control of your firearm? Remember I tried to avoid you once and I'm at that time legally in a place I can be. That is the issue here. The two white men were in no way threatened by the Jogular until they interrupted his travel and displayed a firearm with the implicit and probably explicit threat to shoot him. If he feared for his life was that a rational fear? If he feared for his life what were his options? I for one would NOT have thought submitting to armed men on the street to be an option. My first thought would be take cover and get out of there, absent that option my next move would have been to fight my way out best I could.

Jaguar doesn't actually ready any rebuttals.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sir: If I am headed down the public street on foot unarmed and you head me off twice with a truck and I have no private or public property close by to take refuge in and you obviously not an officer get out with a gun to attempt a hostile action on me am I doing anything unlawful if I try to take control of your firearm?

But if we followed your reasoning to its inevitable and logical conclusion, it would negate the entire concept of citizens' arrest.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Jaguar doesn't actually ready any rebuttals.

Yours arent worth reading.

Calling names isnt regarded as a rebuttal in some circles.

Any time you want to answer the question about why the majority of a certain constituency lives their life pissing and moaning about how miserable America is and cant live within the parameters of civilized society, study in school, have families with two parents, hold down jobs and pay taxes rather than live off taxes crackers pay let me know.

I'm not interested in hearing from you, as I once did, that the problem is they arent treated well like they are in Mt which is why they are just great there, as you said a few years ago I'm ready to hear.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Any time you want to answer the question about why the majority of a certain constituency lives their life pissing and moaning about how miserable America is and cant live within the parameters of civilized society, study in school, have families with two parents, hold down jobs and pay taxes rather than live off taxes crackers pay let me know.

I'm not interested in hearing from you, as I once did, that the problem is they arent treated well like they are in Mt which is why they are just great there, as you said a few years ago I'm ready to hear.

Are you ever going to explain why you keep mentioning Montana?

Or are you too stupid to do that as well?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jimy
Those cops in Georgia are not raciest, they shoot white people too, even white women ! Of course she was driving a Buick,, that in itself, is grounds for at least a good ole fashioned azzwhoopen !

Well, they were in danger. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Are you ever going to explain why you keep mentioning Montana?

Or are you too stupid to do that as well?

You evidently are too stupid to provide a logical reply. What's wrong, are you too stupid to remember the stupid crap you posted about that before.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Only two topics that'll reach a 100 pages quick is jiggers and cops, this one may make 200 soon.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You evidently are too stupid to provide a logical reply. What's wrong, are you too stupid to remember the stupid crap you posted about that before.

Sooo, you don't know why you keep mentioning Montana?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Sir: If I am headed down the public street on foot unarmed and you head me off twice with a truck and I have no private or public property close by to take refuge in and you obviously not an officer get out with a gun to attempt a hostile action on me am I doing anything unlawful if I try to take control of your firearm?

But if we followed your reasoning to its inevitable and logical conclusion, it would negate the entire concept of citizens' arrest.

Or cause those that choose to confront strangers while armed to actually understand the potential consequences of their action. Smart people act in a thoughtful manner.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
Bet there weren't any demonstrations over that one in some other state nor for this one either - https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...deputy-field-gathering-article-1.1771525

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

A lot of you guys have a lot to learn about arrest/use of force and how it applies to the 4th Amendment.

And if you don't start learning about it, there's a good possibly you're going to get jammed up at some point. Badly.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I can agree with the wisdom in that.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can agree with the wisdom in that.

Why do you keep mentioning Montana?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How is it that cops can shoot first, but the military has to be shot at first? Maybe I’m wrong....

Then again, what do you expect for $32k/year....

Page 84 of 108 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (257_X_50, 160user, 257Bob, 163bc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,786
Posts18,477,223
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.