Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
RUSH, But Senator Burr got into deep doo-doo because it turns out that he sold a bunch of stock positions right before the market crashed because of the coronavirus, and it was suspected that he thus and therefore had inside information. So there has been action taken against him by the FBI. Now, I know a lot of people think that Senator Burr deserves this ’cause he obviously did something, and I’m not…

You know, I don’t know about his culpability. I don’t know about this, but I have… Folks, I just have to tell you: After everything we’ve learned this week about corrupt Democrats, the FBI pops yet another Republican? Now, he may deserve it, I don’t know. But the idea that these Democrats are running around essentially scot-free with just a bunch of lip service from Republicans about how, “We’re not gonna put up with this!

“We’re gonna investigate! We’re gonna have hearings! This cannot stand,” and while we do all this huffing and puffing and all this talking, they keep taking Republicans out?

Now, “the official” here at the FBI is saying all this “on condition of anonymity” ’cause he’s not allowed to speak about it. But that’s not stopping him, is it? “Such a warrant being served on a sitting U.S. senator would require approval from the highest ranks of the Justice Department and is a step that would not be taken lightly. Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, declined to comment.”

Well, guess who runs the DOJ. A bunch of Republicans! Senator Burr is a Republican. So this is what I’m saying. He may be guilty; I don’t know. That’s not the point. But with all that we are learning about Democrats and their culpability and the literal criminal activity they have been undertaking for the last 3-1/2 years, and another Republican gets popped here by a Republican DOJ.

t was a political activist objective — get rid of Trump, reverse the election results — and in the midst of all this, it’s Republicans that keep getting popped. Feinstein’s husband sold off a whole ton of stocks after the same coronavirus briefing that Richard Burr got, just like Burr did. Now, today, Feinstein’s office “confirmed she was questioned by the FBI and asked to turn over documents…”

She still has a seat on the Intelligence Committee. “Senator Dianne Feinstein’s office confirmed she answered questions from the FBI and handed over documents about her husband’s stock trades.” Now, when they report on Burr, they use the word “raided.” “The FBI raided the offices and the iPhone of Senator Richard Burr today…”

But when they showed up at Feinstein’s office, they sat and had a talk, and she answered some questions very politely, and then she volunteered to give the FBI some records. But Richard Burr’s iPhone was “seized.” Feinstein records were “given.” There was a “warrant executed” against Richard Burr. Was there a “warrant executed” and filed against DiFi? Did they have to go get her info from her iCloud backup?
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/05/14/burr-bust-the-fbi-pops-another-republican/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yawn... When the FBI talks to a repub. it's a cause celeb, stop the presses. When the FBI talks to a dem .it's back page, business as usual.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I hope they take that deep state rino anti Trump pos to the gallows.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone could have decided it would be a good idea to sell their stocks given the public knowledge about coronavirus.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Agreed, but why are they not taking the Democrats, like Di-Fi, that did the exact same thing to the gallows as well?

Never mind, rhetorical, we all know why.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Agreed, but why are they not taking the Democrats, like Di-Fi, that did the exact same thing to the gallows as well?

Never mind, rhetorical, we all know why.

Yeah, you're right. Trump has better things in store for that Chinese corksucking whore.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Burr is getting payback. It’s well deserved ! He’s part of the coup along with Warner and the rest of the intelligence Committee. Burr is 100% rino establishment creep and I hope he gets to rot in prison until death.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Burr is getting payback. It’s well deserved ! He’s part of the coup along with Warner and the rest of the intelligence Committee. Burr is 100% rino establishment creep and I hope he gets to rot in prison until death.

This^^^^^

Plenty more (R)s need the same treatment.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Anyone could have decided it would be a good idea to sell their stocks given the public knowledge about coronavirus.

No. Burr was in a secure government briefing regarding the coronavirus and later that same day he sold 600 plus grand worth of stock just before the market started tanking with the news.

He didn't call me with that tip.

We know he called his brother in law who also sold big time.

Burr is not a Republican. Uniparty swamp him and Warner.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
DiFi needs some new playmates, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

This^^^^^

Plenty more (R)s need the same treatment.

Agreed.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Methinks that there are more than just a few,on both sides that need looking into.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I would be curious as to the date of his stock sales, and the amount of publicly available knowledge concerning C 19 at the time.

I, for example, moved my 401 K into stable value funds long before the first case of Corona hit the US. As soon as the media started talking about slowdowns in Chinese ports and European manufacturers running short of components, it became obvious a global economic downturn was inevitable. It does not take an inside line to Langly to see that schitt coming.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I would be curious as to the date of his stock sales, and the amount of publicly available knowledge concerning C 19 at the time.

I, for example, moved my 401 K into stable value funds long before the first case of Corona hit the US. As soon as the media started talking about slowdowns in Chinese ports and European manufacturers running short of components, it became obvious a global economic downturn was inevitable. It does not take an inside line to Langly to see that schitt coming.

You are asking the right questions.

IMO, the stock deal is just cover.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Feinstein's husband unloaded a bunch of stock, he probably got the tip from his driver.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
They can go ahead and Pop all of the bad R's before they start Popping the D's
Then the D's have no Beotching Rights.
It will not stop them but we R's can just point right back at where the DOJ started.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Burr isn’t the only one that used his inside information after their Coronavirus briefing to beat the market, other dirtbags will be answering for their very timely and coincidental trades. Fuggem

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood

No. Burr was in a secure government briefing regarding the coronavirus and later that same day he sold 600 plus grand worth of stock just before the market started tanking with the news.

There were Democrats in that meeting that did the same thing, one was Di-Fi.

Why is director Wray treating the Democrats differently?

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He was smart, knew a crash was coming!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Morewood

There were Democrats in that meeting that did the same thing, one was Di-Fi.

Why is director Wray treating the Democrats differently?

Feinstein's husband was doing the trades on his account. There is no chance Feinstein would have given him insider information. grin

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

213 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.