-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 97 of 108 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 107 108
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I wonder what opinion Eddie Haskell had on this.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Well... he is stating the guy was loitering so the cop was investigating. Being a Constitutional Conservative, Id expect him to understand the Constitution. The 14th Amendment covers this.

Chicago vs Morales....

That case doesn't prevent police officers inquiring into purpose when they see loitering. It merely establishes the rule that when asked, strictly to end loitering status, to move along, the officer may not arrest the person for loitering if the person merely refuses to obey the command. This doesn't mean, however, that the person cannot then be arrested for behaving in an aggressive and threatening manner in reaction to the inquiry.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well... he is stating the guy was loitering so the cop was investigating. Being a Constitutional Conservative, Id expect him to understand the Constitution. The 14th Amendment covers this.

Chicago vs Morales....

That case doesn't prevent police officers inquiring into purpose when they see loitering. It merely establishes the rule that when asked, strictly for ending his loitering status, to move along, the officer may not arrest the person for loitering if the person merely refuses to do obey the command. It doesn't mean, however, that the person cannot then be arrested for behaving in an aggressive and threatening manner in reaction to the inquiry.

A police officer doesn't need a reason to approach anybody.

Just like you don't need a reason to say hello to a person in the library.

They are consensual encounters.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Chicago vs Morales....

That case doesn't prevent police officers inquiring into purpose when they see loitering. It merely establishes the rule that when asked, strictly for ending loitering status, to move along, the officer may not arrest the person for loitering if the person merely refuses to do obey the command. It doesn't mean, however, that the person cannot then be arrested for behaving in an aggressive and threatening manner in reaction to the inquiry.

Your lost dude.... you ever hear of freedom of speech or freedom of expression.

Nothing he did was illegal.

You dont understand your rights or the law.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave

Chicago vs Morales....

That case doesn't prevent police officers inquiring into purpose when they see loitering. It merely establishes the rule that when asked, strictly for ending his loitering status, to move along, the officer may not arrest the person for loitering if the person merely refuses to do obey the command. It doesn't mean, however, that the person cannot then be arrested for behaving in an aggressive and threatening manner in reaction to the inquiry.

Exactly.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I would have felt physically in jeopardy had I asked this guy what he was doing there (which I am allowed to do), and he reacted to me the way he did to the officer. You are not permitted to place others in reasonable fear of imminent physical harm for merely asking a question.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Chicago vs Morales....

Exactly.

Exactly what? LMAO... you said he was investigating him based on profiling.... then you said he didnt have the right to respond the way he did, which is 100% incorrect...

Exactly.... lmao...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I would have felt physically in jeopardy had I asked this guy what he was doing there (which I am allowed to do), and he reacted to me the way he did to the officer. You are not permitted to place others in reasonable fear of imminent physical harm for merely asking a question.

Hahahahahahaha

Then since your a big juicy vagina maybe you shouldnt be a cop...

Reasonable fear because he talked back to you? Hahahahahahaha

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You mean, like the McMichaels did?

And, that entitles you to use lethal force, obviously.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The cop was within his rights to stop and ask the guy a question, just like you are at liberty to do that. That was Deflave's point. Naturally, the cop wouldn't have done so unless he had a hunch something was up, based on the totality of the circumstances.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The cop was within his rights to stop and ask the guy a question, just like you are at liberty to do that. That was Deflave's point. Naturally, the cop wouldn't have done so unless he had a hunch something was up, based on the totality of the circumstances.

deflave has never had a "point". Don't sully his reputation like that.

My guess is that the cop just wanted to goad him into doing something so he could justify a little whup-ass fun.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Really, he wouldnt have done it huh... you should check out youtube, tons of videos of cops over stepping their bounds...

So... did Arbery need to respond to the cop? Did he need to give him his ID?

Looked to me like he complied when he didnt need too, and became agitated because he was profiled.

Again, maybe you should read up on your rights....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Really, he wouldnt have done it huh... you should check out youtube, tons of videos of cops over stepping their bounds...

Looked to me like he complied when he didnt need too, and became agitated because he was profiled.

I don't have a problem with profiling as a guide to who cops should inquire into and who they needn't bother with. That's PC BS.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I don't have a problem with profiling as a guide to who cops should inquire into and who they needn't bother with. That's PC BS.

Hahahahaha no... no its not... its called violating ones rights hahahahaha

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
More and more evidence that he was a thievin' little jigger, errr I mean jogger. I don't feel sorry for the little mother fugger, people get tired of these joggers stealing their sheit. Another little Trayvon, Michael, Dindunuffin. Fuqk Him

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

My guess is that the cop just wanted to goad him into doing something so he could justify a little whup-ass fun.

SheRoy,

When I speak, it's best that others listen.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mirage243
More and more evidence that he was a thievin' little jigger, errr I mean jogger. I don't feel sorry for the little mother fugger, people get tired of these joggers stealing their sheit. Another little Trayvon, Michael, Dindunuffin. Fuqk Him

Bravo. At least you are bold about your anti-Americanism.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

SheRoy,

When I speak, it's best that others listen.

That's funny. I say EXACTLY the same thing.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You lefties hate men don't you ? smile

Edit to say - damn right mirage243 fk these little worthless SOB's - same goes for lefty pusscakes on this website .

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/19/20.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ol_mike

You lefties hate men don't you ? smile

Not at all. I certainly don't hate myself. But I don't much care for anti-Americans like mirage243.

Page 97 of 108 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (007FJ, 19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.