Page 104 of 108 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Full video from 2017 - din do nuffin' . . . Those short two minute videos all the liberal fake media are using to try and make Ahmaud look like the gentle giant Michael Brown, both obviously Rhodes Scholars . . . This full video is much more descriptive of who he was.

You probably dont realize how many “wrongs” that officer did in the first few minutes do you???

The cop's first mistake was not calling the fashion police for backup on the budding electrician/carpenter/jogger.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Start listening at 32 minutes. Podcast

According to the left, that sort of behavior is absolutely appropriate and acceptable for a black male. Not for anybody else though, god forbid a white man talk like that to a black person.

These fuggin lib dipschits don’t realize how stupid they actually are and that they are the actual reason for this stuff happening. They think they sound so intelligent and enlightened, when in reality they come off as exactly what they are to anyone with a modicum of common sense. Mouth breathing retards who can’t see the forest for the trees. They ignore truth and replace it with emotion. They think what people say is more important than what they actually do.

That’s how you end up with democrat supporters continually voting for the same politicians who run those schithole cities in perpetuity; despite the fact that those cities are Hell holes that never get better no matter how many promises those same politicians make.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/20/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Full video from 2017 - din do nuffin' . . . Those short two minute videos all the liberal fake media are using to try and make Ahmaud look like the gentle giant Michael Brown, both obviously Rhodes Scholars . . . This full video is much more descriptive of who he was.

Yeah, if I recall, the original video skipped over where Ahmaud charged the cop for looking into his car's window. Definitely not the Boy Scout his momma (not to mention the totality of the MSM) makes out he was.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Plates expired.

Destroys the narrative surrounding that video and any discussion of RS vs. PC, pat downs etc....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Plates expired.

Destroys the narrative surrounding that video and any discussion of RS vs. PC, pat downs etc....

Doesn’t make a bit of difference to these dipschit enablers. He could’ve been out there in the middle of an active rape and they would fault the cop for interrupting him.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That is a great video of a day in the life of a Cop.

But.... small town Cops don’t know who his is because he has no priors. This in a high crime town.

He’s jumpy because he’s driving on a suspended license and has weed in the car. Coulda been jerking off back there too, maybe he had something laughable in the car, he does mention his wife weren’t around, hadda be a reason he’s not parked where everyone else would.

He’s also a few sandwiches shy of a picnic, walks up on the lone Cop twice. Easy to see how that guy could get rattled and scared when chased down by two rednecks in a truck, regardless of his motives for running.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Cop should have shot him right there.

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
So, it has been well demonstrated that Arbery was a piece of schitt. Hell if nothing else, he should have been shot for wearing his pants down around his knees.

But hey, if he accomplished nothing else in his life, his death will serve to expose the McMichaels for also being POS. Because there has still been nothing shown which gives the McMichaels any justification for pursuing Arbery through the streets and then killing him.

I mean, unless Georgia has opened season on dirt bags, and the McMichaels had the proper licenses and tags.

Otherwise it is poaching at best. And we know how the 'Fire Illuminati feel about poachers.

Which brings the questions, how do you determine a dirt bag legal for harvest? Is it "joggers" only? Is there a minimum on "horn" size? How do you take the measurement preharvest? If you get one, and the "horn" is too small, do you have to throw him back? Is there also a season on females? Or is it "bucks" only? Are the rules in the Georgia Hunting Synopsis?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Because there has still been nothing shown which gives the McMichaels any justification for pursuing Arbery through the streets and then killing him.

That's your pro-dirt-bag interpretation of what happened. The pro-law-and-order interpretation is that two armed members of the neighborhood watch pursued a suspected burglar (suspected for very good reason) with the intention of keeping him there till the cops arrived, who had already been called. The suspected burglar (Arbery) went for one of their guns. A struggle ensued over the weapon (at this point the burglary suspect is considered, in the law, to be armed), whereupon the gun was fired into the attacker (Arbery), killing him.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I mean, unless Georgia has opened season on dirt bags, and the McMichaels had the proper licenses and tags.

They don't currently have a season that I'm aware of, but when people finally get enough of this kind of sheit, there's gonna be a lot of out of season poaching.

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's your pro-dirt-bag interpretation of what happened. The pro-law-and-order interpretation is that two armed members of the neighborhood watch pursued a suspected burglar (suspected for very good reason) with the intention of keeping him there till the cops arrived, who had already been called. The suspected burglar (Arbery) went for one of their guns. A struggle ensued over the weapon (at this point the burglary suspect is considered, in the law, to be armed), whereupon the gun was fired into the attacker (Arbery), killing him.

UH, NO!
The pro law and order interpretation is that vigilante justice went extinct in the 19'th century. Except we know it actually did not. And every once in a while the perpetrators of such still get caught and have to pay the price for taking the law into their own hands.

I mean, come on TRH, show some statutory justification for what the McMichaels did. It has been rehashed on page after page.

The legal requirement is that they had to witness a felony in progress. They did not.

They SUSPECTED Arbery was a burglar. They had no proof. There was nothing there which even a cop could have made an arrest on and certainly nothing which could have gotten a conviction.

McMichaels are toast, probably both of them. Stupid ought to hurt!

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by mirage243

They don't currently have a season that I'm aware of, but when people finally get enough of this kind of sheit, there's gonna be a lot of out of season poaching.

What do you mean "finally"?

Folks have been lynching "joggers" since the Emancipation Proclamation" and their value at the auction block went to $zero.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Otherwise it is poaching at best.

While I too am pro-accelerationist, I think the jogger issue is well enough along in enough areas that allowing it to move further along serves no purpose.

The inner cities abandoned by the boomers during their flight from the joggers are now being resettled. That alone provides plenty of content for redpilling.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The pro law and order interpretation

You are correct about the first one, wrong on the second. Laws do not necessarily deliver order, and your interpretation is exclusively pro-law.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Old guy, old guns.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The pro law and order interpretation

You are correct about the first one, wrong on the second. Laws do not necessarily deliver order, and your interpretation is exclusively pro-law.

Yes, you are correct in many ways with that assessment.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Cop should have shot him right there.

We wouldn't be at 104 pages if he did!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
One of the boys I work with said. “ The only good Trayvon Martin is a dead Trayvon Martin”.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

This video breaks down the facts so far, and makes it easy on you with the lower aptitudes, whom are struggling understanding the outrage as well as what happened...

How would the Fire ever survive without you lifting it back in place, using your superior intelligence.

You so smaht.

Hey look, its positive patty!!!

Yep. And you pencil me in as the picture of (in)tolerance, too.. while you're at it.

Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
“Technically, your license is suspended.”

“Technically, you cannot drive the car.”

My mistake......... thought just license plate expiration after first review of video.

Police officers could have easily let him move his car, but they cut him a break with notification.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Plates expired.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Page 104 of 108 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,522
Posts18,509,699
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.