Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14899320 05/21/20
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
First I want to say I think Mike Pence is a good man and has done the job of Vice President admirably. But... I don’t think he’s electable in 2024 if Trump wins this November. As Vice President he’d be a heavy favorite for the Republican nomination. I think that’s a real problem. There’s some really good Republicans that need to build their national profile and I believe Mike Pence being VP limits them somewhat. Pence is a stiff with little charisma and it takes charisma and stage presence to win the presidency. I’m wishing Pence would find a way to bow out with dignity and the respect he deserves and make way for a more dynamic VP to be groomed and positioned for the ‘24 campaign. I don’t know who that person should be but what’s the Campfires’ take ? Am I all wrong on this ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DJT jr for POTUS IN 2024 !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

YUP!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
You have some valid points yet we saw the other 16 republican presidential candidates in the primary season in 2015 and I'll stick with Pence.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You don't notice a VP much when there's a sitting POTUS. Especially in an election year, beyond regular campaigning appearances.

It's the last year of an 8 year presidency that they start to get out more.

Pence is okay, but so far he's not really in the limelight. No need for him to be. Yet.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
He’s been running the Chinese virus task force and watching him robot through those press conferences and him standing next to my Governor DeSantis this week just put him in stark contrast. I don’t think of DeSantis as all that Charismatic but DeSantis has way more personality and presence than Pence. I like Pence but I see him getting clobbered by a capable democrat opponent. I don’t see Pence going around the Democrats media propagandist with Twitter or holding an impromptu chopper presser like Trump does. It’s going to take a street fighter like Trump to win ‘24. Win in ‘24 and ‘28 and institutional level change will have happened. The deep state will be our guys not communist. Win this November and a real start at institutional change set in. Win in ‘24 and ‘28 and we’re completely in charge.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Three Republicans in a row?

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Indeed, we need a Dear Leader bloodline like the NORKs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
First I want to say I think Mike Pence is a good man and has done the job of Vice President admirably. But... I don’t think he’s electable in 2024 if Trump wins this November. As Vice President he’d be a heavy favorite for the Republican nomination. I think that’s a real problem. There’s some really good Republicans that need to build their national profile and I believe Mike Pence being VP limits them somewhat. Pence is a stiff with little charisma and it takes charisma and stage presence to win the presidency. I’m wishing Pence would find a way to bow out with dignity and the respect he deserves and make way for a more dynamic VP to be groomed and positioned for the ‘24 campaign. I don’t know who that person should be but what’s the Campfires’ take ? Am I all wrong on this ?

I can't agree with you. I think he would be a great choice but very few VP's get the job after their POTUS. We know that their personalities are 180 degrees apart. I think he is the straight guy of the two while DJT is the comedy portion of the duo.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Hopefully if we do get a dear leader bloodline like the Norks we’ll start executing chitheads like you with anti aircraft guns just like the Norks ! We could make a real dent in the national debt selling pay per view. Don Jr could line you and the rest of the Campfire communist turds up and do a penetration test smile

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/21/20.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If the Dems win the Senate, they’re going to Impeach Trump and then we get Pence. 2024 he may be the incumbent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like Mike Pence

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

YUP!

We don't need anymore royal families like the Kennedys, Murkowskis, Bushes, Romneys, Browns, Pelosi/Newsome etc etc etc.

Our district in NorCal has a guy who was Assemblyman, he moved up to State Senate, his wife got elected Assemblywoman. Guess we know who's family is living off the taxpayers' money?

The Presidency, Senate, Governorships, even Congress is not the same as fuggin Smith and Son's plumbing.

Seems I recall history classes about this little Revolution back a coupla hundred years or more. Seems they were getting away from Royal Family rule.

If the Repubs can't come up with other than another Trump, the country is in worse shape than I thought.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Three Republicans in a row?

I can dream !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pence seem like the kind of guy that only has sex for the purposes of procreation.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Hopefully if we do get a dear leader bloodline like the Norks we’ll start executing chitheads like you with anti aircraft guns just like the Norks ! We could make a real dent in the national debt selling pay per view. Don Jr could line you and the rest of the Campfire communist turds up and do a penetration test smile

Win Win !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I like Pence, a lot.

I don't know if he'd be electable in '24.... but I do know he is pretty squeaky clean, vetted, and some moderates may like the '20 ticket more than they would otherwise because of how Pence handled the COVID tast force.

Said another way, I'd hate to jeopardize 4 more years of MAGA by making a late VP change that could introduce some element of risk.

Let's win '20 first, and worry about '24 after that.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I don't think Pence is the guy myself. I think we can probably do better. And probably should.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by duck911
I like Pence, a lot.

I don't know if he'd be electable in '24.... but I do know he is pretty squeaky clean, vetted, and some moderates may like the '20 ticket more than they would otherwise because of how Pence handled the COVID tast force.

Said another way, I'd hate to jeopardize 4 more years of MAGA by making a late VP change that could introduce some element of risk.

Let's win '20 first, and worry about '24 after that.

This ^^^^^^^^^

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pence the kinda guy that say he wants socks for Christmas.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.