Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 30 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 29 30
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by md44815
Thank you Kenneth you just validated my point if it isn't safe to point it at your own home why would you point it at my home? This gave every answer to why he couldn't turn it towards his own home, the distance of his range would've been the same for him so he wasn't losing anything doing it that way, he tried to say geographically the way his land sloped this made more sense only he missed the part where we had a survey of the area when we bought our land prior to him buying his that shows we are actually lower ground than him so that excuse back fired. That is when he told us he was going to bring in all these telephone poles and put them up above ground ( since he has no upper berm at all, nothing nada level ground, dug the hole and that is it so if he shoots over his hole there is nothing at all stopping it from coming our way) then he was going to put all this dirt up behind the poles even, and you know at that thought yeah it would be a little more comforting to have something stopping a stray from coming over but he didn't do any of that, what you see in the article above is all he did and it has even sunk with all the rain we get in Florida because it's just sand and we get heavy rains here and he didn't reinforce it with anything to keep it from eroding back down into the hole so his 12 ft berm is slowly getting shorter and shorter

That's my point too we wonder why some liberals want to take our gun rights away! As many of my friendly fire friends have pointed out it's guys like this who take advantage of a lose written law that states you only need an acre to shoot on your property in Florida that make good responsible gun owners who also want to have private ranges look bad and trust me he has ticked a lot of the other private gun range owners out here off because now he has brought heat on the range issue and no one wants to lose their private ranges.We thought about putting one up when we bought our land too but then they started throwing up houses left and right around us and it wasn't a safe set up and especially when we have a range 6 miles up the road I can go to or I can go around the corner to another owners private range. This isn't about gun rights. I was one of the many who were very upset when Florida was talking about restricting ARs this scenario is about safety not guns. I'm all for guns, I'm all for shooting guns, I have raised my children around guns my daughter is an avid hunter in Alaska she has always been fascinated with hunting since she was like 11 THIS is about safety and common sense.

Hi

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Put it this way if he wasn't in a hole I could see him when he shoots so go out and measure how far 500 ft actually is. you'll find it's not that far.

When you go the range you wear head gear or ear protection correct? And you can always tell when someone walks up with a 1911 or 50 cal once they fire that bad boy because you're like HELLO even with ear protection on. Now imagine having a 50 BMG fired only at the longest distance away possible 500 feet after you have measured to see that isn't that far... and you have no head gear or ear protection because you're just in your house minding your business, yeah it's really loud. The rapid gun fire from the fully automatic is really loud as well. Look I have a 45 I shoot and I use to think it was loud till I heard the 50 BMG, it makes the 45 sound like peeeewwwwweeeee kind of like a 22 compared to a 40 cal it's like pew pew not Bang Bang huge difference.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great reply Indy! I laughed when I clicked on the link and thought "he's THAT GUY" clearly familiar with the DB hence why he had that link so handy he orders all the time clearly..

Clearly

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
well you know I can't tell you our strategy, I'm sure they have creepers stalking for info because they have stalked all my profiles since then smile I will say we have several grounds to file and confident on our stance. I never take on a legal battle I'm not confident in because otherwise as some one else pointed out, we just bought our attorney a yacht rather than our own yacht... All of us neighbors discussed fees and who was willing to spend what and how far we were willing to go with it so I hope he has deep pockets because he's going to need them smile It would've been cheaper for him to have bought more land or done it properly to begin with. Let's just say he has not moved in yet either and we're all curious how his bank who holds the liability right now is going to take a suit being filed against the property he hasn't even closed his loan on yet... You would've thought he would at least wait to satisfy his mortgage loan before having a litigation brought against the property..

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He.ll, 500 FEET is plenty far away.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Dang cat's out of the bag I'm not the 2 the one guy claimed ... I have a life outside of all this smile I am a multi published model as well cat's out ( although that's the only cat I have folks, I'm a dog lover)

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Something fishy going on here.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Don't believe any of this.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Kingston has a pikdo profile too.

https://pikdo.info/u/md44815/22330876239

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
]Dang cat's out of the bag I'm not the 2 the one guy claimed ... I have a life outside of all this smile I am a multi published model as well cat's out ( although that's the only cat I have folks, I'm a dog lover)[/quote]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
[Linked Image from photos.modelmayhem.com]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Your doing a good job documenting your concerns and if something bad does happen you'll be looking good. I can't see how someone can get the law changed to fit their agenda. But at one Palm Beach County made it illegal to discharge a weapon in the county besides a few designated places.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

message for rates and availability?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wiggy was lookin' for a "New Guy" thread, this should cover it.....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by Kenneth

message for rates and availability?

for photo shoot bookings Kenneth

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I found a video featuring her Lawyer, Dana Mclendon

I think he puts Misty in the same category as redheads, strippers, hair dressers, and anyone named Tiffany.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Daveman
Just because one CAN do something does not mean one SHOULD do something.

I'll be surprised if he is not shut down due to noise (nuisance) laws.

True!! I agree.

Firearms supporters just don't need more bad publicity from jackasses. I was a member of a gun club in SE Virginia, Some guy (preparing for an African safari) shot a 470 Nitro at the range. The first shot went into the berm; he jerked the the second shot, hit high on the berm and the bullet penetrated it and went 1/4 mile into a house. No one was hurt, but the sheriff closed the range that afternoon.

The remediation costs were prohibitive (about $750,000 in 1989) so the range permanently closed.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Botox or silicone- - - - -I wonder which one takes up more of the budget?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[no sorry to disappoint but that's me and I think I'm all right for mid 40s if you want to share how kind the years have been to you please feel free to share with the class

Sock puppet!!!!
For sure...

LOL!!!

Page 9 of 30 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 17Hunter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,602
Posts18,473,637
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.