Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BulletBud
Tori was instrumental in getting her former firearms instructor jailed over trumped up statutory rape charges when she was 14-15. He beat 95% of the charges but was convicted of providing a sex toy to a minor. Tori is no choir girl herself, as there were multiple persons’ DNA on the toy, including another prominent female pistol shooter.

Sounds like a fun girl.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Wonder what weapon was used by the good guy?

I bet it was a Glock.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Tori was instrumental in getting her former firearms instructor jailed over trumped up statutory rape charges when she was 14-15. He beat 95% of the charges but was convicted of providing a sex toy to a minor. Tori is no choir girl herself, as there were multiple persons’ DNA on the toy, including another prominent female pistol shooter.

Sounds like a fun girl.

Those shooting hotties seem to be as much trouble as a stripper.

I believe Taran Butler had to deal with one earlier this year.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I bet it was a Glock.

I was thinking the same thing, my 43X holds 10 rounds and he shot till he was empty.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunzo
OK, I don't live, or have never lived in a city that never sleeps.

But, the time of day or night, the motive of the offense, & the status/skill of the defense, has this event starting to stink.

Burgers at 1:30 AM, the pissed off aggressors from a gunstore altercation earlier that day just happened to be there, & ready for an attack.

Sounds like a good one for the Lifetime channel movies where the writers are overpaid.

I'm sorta with you on that. Ten shots...sounds like round rage. Makes it seem like it was kind of personal.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

9mm Corona M19

Last edited by las; 05/22/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

But, the time of day or night, the motive of the offense, & the status/skill of the defense, has this event starting to stink.

Burgers at 1:30 AM, the pissed off aggressors from a gunstore altercation earlier that day just happened to be there, & ready for an attack.

Sounds like a good one for the Lifetime channel movies where the writers are overpaid.

I'm sorta with you on that. Ten shots...sounds like round rage. Makes it seem like it was kind of personal.

Nope. According to other new reports the dead guy was just looking for someone to mess with, and randomly picked the wrong guy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Round rage?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

At 2 a.m. the gun shop has been closed for how long? Doesn't pass the sniff test to sound random to me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

My kinda woman.....

As far as Lifetime Channel movie writers being overpaid, have any of you seen Sharknado??

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It took 10 rounds to put him down. He needs to use something larger than a pellet gun.

Pure genius statement there crazy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yep, I always recommend to just shoot a guy who is pulling a gun on me only once or twice, then pull up a chair, have a smoke, wait for the BG's adrenaline to wear off and blood to drain, and nature to eventually take it's course. That's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if that pays off for you.

Because humans can't, and have not been known to do incredible damage to others while pumped full of lead, literally after taking unsurvivable hits.

FFS.

"Dead on your feet" is not just a saying about being tired..

Lets use something called LOGIC.

Note the bullet placement.

He was upright when he got nailed.

He was a threat. The shooter hammered him. There was probably very little visible reaction until the BG fell down, which is typical.

It is not Hollywood.

As far as Tori Nonaka not carrying, if it is 1-2am in Vegas, it may be reasonable to consider that she had consumed alcohol. Since she is a shooter by profession, and her career depends on being able to possess and use firearms, then she may have chosen to not carry.

Besides, it should be obvious by now that BJ is quite competent with his Glocks to say the least.

He shot for a whopping 2 seconds.

Round rage? Hardly.

A 2 second A Class/Master Class run is more like it.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

A dude in his 40s and banging a 14 year old girl is your idea of "trumped up"..

Duly noted.

Tori is an attractive and grown woman now.

She was a 14 year old girl at the time of that mess.

Guess what would happen if I caught a grown man with a 14 year old daughter of mine..

Last edited by Mackay_Sagebrush; 05/24/20.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Round rage?

LOL

Don't think so,after the first shot the rest are free, " I shot in self defense of my life" how come you shot him 10 times? "To neutralize the threat" not mag dump just like the cops or it only holds 10.. Hard for us on the sidelines to say we weren't there but he was and he survived it. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So the consensus among the experienced hands here is that, in the span of 4 seconds (after a one second draw of the weapon), Baldwin and Smith together fired a total of 18 rounds. Baldwin's all connected, none of Smith's did despite he being on the offense at the beginning. And Baldwin stated that Smith fired twice at Nonaka (by the way, as an aside, Tori is not a no-knocker to my eyes) and six times at him; how could he tell that? If you guys think that all of that is plausible, far be from me to argue the point. I have zero experience in such matters. But I would think there would at least be some glass out and/or some bullet holes in Baldwin's vehicle, and perhaps there are, but it's not reported. And the earlier issue at the gun store did not involve Baldwin? That's unclear as well. Perhaps some better reporting will clarify some of these things later, but I remain somewhat skeptical of Baldwin's account. Can't say the guy can't shoot lights out, though.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by exbiologist
10 out of 10 in a gunfight at 15 yards is very rare, especially with 6 rounds coming your way

Its absolutely stunning.

Night time, not expecting, 10 hits under duress?

Freaking monumental performance.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, anothergun, 375sunrise, 14 invisible), 828 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.