Page 32 of 44 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 43 44
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

1 Grapefruit
2 Lime

The other two are both in the same category as one another, but not near as good as 1 and 2.

I agree mostly. Had this discussion on here not too far back, and as I recall poster JTMan said he preferred the grapefruit, whereas I at the time preferred the Lime. I have since come around to the conclusion that the grapefruit is above the lime in the pecking order. I place the cherry last, which is surprising as I usually like cherry flavored stuff.

Brother irFubar stopped by the other day and said he enjoyed the taste of the rasberry one he drank. (BTW he has a 458 win that is erection inducing).

MAGA

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Never had these before...Holy Fรปck!
Claw is tasty. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And healthy! Which was your favorite flavor in the pack?

1 Grapefruit
2 Lime

The other two are both in the same category as one another, but not near as good as 1 and 2.

ETA: I have cut back a bunch on drinking them, they are very expensive. Nothing wrong with splurging once in a while though.

How difficult would it be to get a Soda Stream, some Everclear or shine, some fruit juices, and maybe some "cane sugar" and make your own for a lot less $$$$?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
They should gotten a lawn chair , an iPad , and a cold brew out for the gentleman while waiting for backup to arrive.

Four cops there. How the hell much backup did they "kneed"?

There were more like 6 cops there. They should have just shoved the doosh in the back of the vehicle and been done with it.

If the dead guy was passing fake 20's and knew it he could be qualified as a douche, but the cop didn;t know if that was fact or not as he walked up to a man sitting in a car who maybe didn't have a clue WTF was going on.
Your blueline mentality is showing and that's exactly what people don't care much for.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

1 Grapefruit
2 Lime

I agree mostly. Had this discussion on here not too far back, and as I recall poster JTMan said he preferred the grapefruit, whereas I at the time preferred the Lime. I have since come around to the conclusion that the grapefruit is above the lime in the pecking order. I place the cherry last, which is surprising as I usually like cherry flavored stuff.

Brother irFubar stopped by the other day and said he enjoyed the taste of the rasberry one he drank. (BTW he has a 458 win that is erection inducing).

Never shot one, but can imagine the kick might make one's erection either lessen or get harder!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad

1 Grapefruit
2 Lime

Never shot one, but can imagine the kick might make one's erection either lessen or get harder!

Alas, it was precipitating and we didn't pop any primers. But fondling it was enough.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
cry cry

Seems we've managed to take another thread off the beaten path and into the weeds wink

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
They should gotten a lawn chair , an iPad , and a cold brew out for the gentleman while waiting for backup to arrive.

There were more like 6 cops there. They should have just shoved the doosh in the back of the vehicle and been done with it.

If the dead guy was passing fake 20's and knew it he could be qualified as a douche, but the cop didn;t know if that was fact or not as he walked up to a man sitting in a car who maybe didn't have a clue WTF was going on.
Your blueline mentality is showing and that's exactly what people don't care much for.

Given the option, if I was in custody, I think I would rather be sitting in the back of a cop car than on cold steel in the morgue, whether I did something wrong or not.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Given the option, if I was in custody, I think I would rather be sitting in the back of a cop car than on cold steel in the morgue, whether I did something wrong or not.

Typical LE response,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gruff, Iโ€™m liking the grapefruit, but flavor is good. Itโ€™s just become a household staple. It also makes the short list for hunting. Riding proudly next to my PBRโ€™s.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
โ€œMolon Labeโ€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

And for women.

Yep.women like alcohol too.

....And cock!

Cheers beotch! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
IC B3

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Typical LE response,

It is really hard to believe what two different men can see while watching the same video !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Typical LE response,

Interesting response since I've never been in law enforcement. Also, in reply to your "blueline mentality", I've said in multiple posts in the thread that I thought the cops mishandled the situation. I even said they may be guilty of negligent homicide. Hardly comments from someone who blindly throws support behind cops.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

1 Grapefruit
2 Lime

ETA: I have cut back a bunch on drinking them, they are very expensive. Nothing wrong with splurging once in a while though.

How difficult would it be to get a Soda Stream, some Everclear or shine, some fruit juices, and maybe some "cane sugar" and make your own for a lot less $$$$?

Itโ€™s the part about blowing my house up running a still.

Much easier to buy 6 boxes and a bottle of Clear,,,,Mix to your liking.
Hint....๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

1 Grapefruit
2 Lime

Itโ€™s the part about blowing my house up running a still.

Much easier to buy 6 boxes and a bottle of Clear,,,,Mix to your liking.
Hint....๐Ÿ˜Ž

No need to run the still at your house dude.

Lots of forest up in them hills. A fella can grow dope up there, why not cook some shine?

Of course, one could just buy some Safeway seltzers and grain alcohol and go to town too.

Lotta ways to skin that White Claw cat.

In it is contentment

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

And for women.

Dude,

I looked up the 'gredients. Real cane sugar even. And gluten free!! (if one distills wheat mash is there gluten in the distillate?)

Almost wish I still was a drinkin' man.......................They have to be better than Bartles and James.

Bartles and James still a going concern in California?

Yes, Gallo is still going strong, and making better wine since the daughter took over.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today is a Claw day at work...*73 degrees off a hot roof and they go down fast...

Plus, liquid courage painting high and around power feed lines to the house. Claw is helpful.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

โ€œMolon Labeโ€
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Today is a Claw day at work...*73 degrees off a hot roof and they go down fast...

Plus, liquid courage painting high and around power feed lines to the house. Claw is helpful.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'll drink and do a lot of things, but no way am I playing around power lines.

MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm with you bro but no claw. In a bee suit, Africanized bees trying to kill me, it's 105, and I'm on the big guy 30' up. Now headed to a 50 foot power pole with bees...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GregW

๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm with you bro but no claw. In a bee suit, Africanized bees trying to kill me, it's 105, and I'm on the big guy 30' up....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

fugk that. Suited up?

MAGA
Page 32 of 44 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 44 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,228
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.