Page 34 of 44 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 43 44
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 700LH
https://killedbypolice.net/

Police killed 1004 people in 2019.

400 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2020

They need to shoot at least 10X that many in Chicago alone. Then they could start in Baltimore, St Louis, Detroit,....

It's a long list. The cops need to get on it.

76% of those killed by police were not black

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

How many thousands do you suppose have been beat severely when no video was recording?

Don't care if it sounds callous - thats an average of less than 3 per day out of how many millions of police interactions taking place per year? Pretty good odds you stay alive if you keep your nose clean.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

They need to shoot at least 10X that many in Chicago alone. Then they could start in Baltimore, St Louis, Detroit,....

It's a long list. The cops need to get on it.

76% of those killed by police were not black

That's because the cops don't enforce the law in Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis, and Detroit.

Like I said,..the cops need to get busy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj

How many thousands do you suppose have been beat severely when no video was recording?

Don't care if it sounds callous - thats an average of less than 3 per day out of how many millions of police interactions taking place per year? Pretty good odds you stay alive if you keep your nose clean.

Get real
He may have we don't know but so far the guy killed in MN maybe hadn't done a damn thing wrong

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Get real
He may have we don't know but so far the guy killed in MN maybe hadn't done a damn thing wrong

Roger.

I need to get real. Next breath you admit facts aren't in yet. Does it hurt when you bleed monthly?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Especially, When you have not done anything wrong you don’t resist arrest . Gee, I wonder why more than two cops were there in the first place. Was it because he got out of his car and complied with the officers? Hmm.......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Get real

Maybe, maybe, maybe.
Yet your mind is closed on the matter.

I’ve seen defense lawyers get people like yourself on stand and make total fools of them which they were. It was a beautiful thing to behold.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Get real

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

I’ve seen defense lawyers get people like yourself on stand and make total fools of them which they were. It was a beautiful thing to behold.

Was that the guy that had been doing your wife?
You was all upset mad about it but it wasn't his fault his buddy told him it was fun, go for it

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Has anybody bothered to check into George Floyd's record? Maybe he and the badge-toting sadist have some prior history with each other. It wouldn't be the first time a cop decided to spare the community any more grief with a repeat offender. No, that doesn't make it right, but apparently the cop has a pretty checkered past- - - - -several "excessive force" complaints- - - - - -I wonder what the other side of the coin looks like.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Get real

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

You was all upset mad about it but it wasn't his fault his buddy told him it was fun, go for it

Ohh that’s real classy. You’re a real neat gal.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Has anybody bothered to check into George Floyd's record? Maybe he and the badge-toting sadist have some prior history with each other. It wouldn't be the first time a cop decided to spare the community any more grief with a repeat offender. No, that doesn't make it right, but apparently the cop has a pretty checkered past- - - - -several "excessive force" complaints- - - - - -I wonder what the other side of the coin looks like.
Jerry

How dare you ask such a thing and allude to a besmirch of Mr. Floyd.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Get real

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

You have been fugging with me for awhile, enough already, so eat chit and die

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Get real

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

You have been fugging with me for awhile, enough already, so eat chit and die

Po, Po Baby . Hurt feelings.

Please accept my apologies for calling you to task on the bullscchitt you’ve been spouting.

You are a real classy gal. Grow up as soon as you can.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Jerry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tart-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

At least 5 years behind bars for a violent felony. Drugs too, of course. Clean since 2014, or at least not caught.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jerry

he was from Houston tx, had gone up there to get a job. don't think he would have had history with the officer.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Jerry

At least 5 years behind bars for a violent felony. Drugs too, of course. Clean since 2014, or at least not caught.

P

Damn, just damn. Who could have even imagined this.

Antelope Sniper, are you still with us?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The police that just ran checks had no idea of his criminal history prior to the arrest.

Stupid fugking media.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Wow......felony drug and assault convictions. I’m surprised the officers didn’t buy him a milkshake and check his vehicle’s fluid levels.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny, I was driving today and had Hannity on the radio. I usually don't listen to him. He kept saying that Floyd was a good clean living innocent Christian man with no criminal history. Just like the rest of the MSM.

Jerry

P

Jerry

P

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Take a wild guess that he had an outstanding warrant for violating probation, or a failure to appear for a felony charge when they ran his criminal history as they do with every encounter.

Originally Posted by deflave
The police that just ran checks had no idea of his criminal history prior to the arrest.

Stupid fugking media.

LOL.

Page 34 of 44 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 02bfishn, 61 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.