Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Detroit is closer.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's.

Shouldn't getting the WUL's into a 3rd Islamic country be the goal?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And despite my tone, my intention is not to be racist at all. It's about appreciating what this country offers everyone. Stop allowing the liberals to brainwash you into believing your a victim in exchange for your vote. Realize that unless you're a trust fund baby or win the lottery, life is hard because LIFE IS FRIGGIN HARD. Not because there's some conspiracy to keep you down. There are far too many examples of minorities that have come from nothing and made a great life, without affirmative action or luck, because THEY CHOSE TO DO IT and made tt happen.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's.

So, it is the "white urban liberals" that are looting and pillaging.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
A lot of white people have to “chosen to do it and made it happen” also.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Sounds good to me.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mathman
Detroit is closer.

They just need to visit Haiti. Same as black (i.e., sub-Saharan) Africa.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It is the WUL's that have pushed us to where we are. Sorry you can't see it, the blacks are just one of their tools.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
RemModel8. Another lefty troll straight to ignore

Sam......

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lebron James, NBA star has been whining for the past month about how horrible it is for Negros in America.
Lebron, go back to Kenya and see what they will pay you for throwing a ball through a hoop. A lot less than you make now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is the WUL's that have pushed us to where we are. Sorry you can't see it, the blacks are just one of their tools.

Message me when the skinny jeans burn down another city.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Good lord, I'm anything but. What did you garner out of my post as being LIBERAL? White guilt is a powerful thing, so is stupid. I'm betting you have one of those attributes in spades.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think everyone white or black needs to work compulsory at Wendys for 2 years.

You’ll either appreciate your life and freedom or you’ll become a serial killer.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I disagree.

We had busing before. We should have it again.

Bus vast quantities of blacks into every liberal schitthole city in the nation.

For example,...bus the entire population of Birmingham and Atlanta to NYC. Give them EBT cards that will only buy Colt 45 Malt liquor, Crown Royal, and matches.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Good lord, I'm anything but. What did you garner out of my post as being LIBERAL? White guilt is a powerful thing, so is stupid. I'm betting you have one of those attributes in spades.

Haha

Too late noob

Mannlicker has spoken your candle has been snuffed 😃

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Message me when the skinny jeans burn down another city.

What color is the mayor? Soros? Pelosi? Hillary etc etc. The whites are the ones getting educated and into positions to destroy this nation. There ain't a lot of deep state going on with a bunch of brothers drinking 40's.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
And despite my tone, my intention is not to be racist at all. It's about appreciating what this country offers everyone. Stop allowing the liberals to brainwash you into believing your a victim in exchange for your vote. Realize that unless you're a trust fund baby or win the lottery, life is hard because LIFE IS FRIGGIN HARD. Not because there's some conspiracy to keep you down. There are far too many examples of minorities that have come from nothing and made a great life, without affirmative action or luck, because THEY CHOSE TO DO IT and made tt happen.

Straight out of high school into the Miltary for 18 months for ALL males with mandatory overseas deployments thrown in would solve much of our social ills . After that they’re now able to take advantage of the G.I. Bill to further their education.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
I think everyone white or black needs to work compulsory at Wendys for 2 years.

You’ll either appreciate your life and freedom or you’ll become a serial killer.
I worked at Wendy's in, I think, 1979. I literally saw the burger flipper drop one on the floor, pick it up, and put it back on the grill, reciting the "Five Second Rule" as his justification.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,534
Posts18,472,748
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.