w.u.l. are the true enemy

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.

And they will standby and allow blacks and those that identify as such to burn cities. Apparently that is too difficult a concept for Jstuart and Manlicker to understand.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Back on the grill beats straight to the bun.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by slumlord
I think everyone white or black needs to work compulsory at Wendys for 2 years.

You’ll either appreciate your life and freedom or you’ll become a serial killer.
I worked at Wendy's in, I think, 1979. I literally saw the burger flipper drop one on the floor, pick it up, and put it back on the grill, reciting the "Two Second Rule" as his justification.

Watch the movie "Waiting" LOL. Ugh another Campfire thread way off topic laugh

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mathman
Back on the grill beats straight to the bun.

True.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's.

Shouldn't getting the WUL's into a 3rd Islamic country be the goal?

So, it is the "white urban liberals" that are looting and pillaging.

It is the WUL's that have pushed us to where we are. Sorry you can't see it, the blacks are just one of their tools.

Message me when the skinny jeans burn down another city.

What color is the mayor? Soros? Pelosi? Hillary etc etc. The whites are the ones getting educated and into positions to destroy this nation. There ain't a lot of deep state going on with a bunch of brothers drinking 40's.

And that has what to do with some scungy piece of filth attacking and burning other peoples property?

Or is it "whitey's" fault again...when will clowns like you hold the brutal bastards to task over their actions instead of merely giving them a fucking pass because of their frigging colour.

Black, white, or brindle...if you carry on like an animal then you should be fucking well put down like an animal...in my nation and yours.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
RemModel8. Another lefty troll straight to ignore

Sam, you’re wrong on this one, Pard.

Look at the makeup of the rioters in Minneapolis. Quite a few whites in the bunches.

I couldn’t tell much about the goings on in Los Angeles, pictures were less than clear.

Look at the number of whites, SJWs, that show up at BLM affairs.

Certainly you can ignore those who you choose but RemModel8 is right.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"Black People Should Go Back to Africa" - Abraham Lincoln , April 14, 1865

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's.

It is the WUL's that have pushed us to where we are. Sorry you can't see it, the blacks are just one of their tools.

What color is the mayor? Soros? Pelosi? Hillary etc etc. The whites are the ones getting educated and into positions to destroy this nation. There ain't a lot of deep state going on with a bunch of brothers drinking 40's.

And that has what to do with some scungy piece of filth attacking and burning other peoples property?

Or is it "whitey's" fault again...when will clowns like you hold the brutal bastards to task over their actions instead of merely giving them a fucking pass because of their frigging colour.

Black, white, or brindle...if you carry on like an animal then you should be fucking well put down like an animal...in my nation and yours.

Sadly we’re way past that point in USA society.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Watching the Left's relationship with the black population is like watching someone's daughter keep going back to the jackass boyfriend.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

They should be put down, the reason they are not isn't because of all BLACKS in control, it's the LIBERALS in control in MN and other places that will not allow it. Also, from the videos I've seen, I'd see there are a goodly many whites participating in this.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

Gawd you're an idiot.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.

And they will standby and allow blacks and those that identify as such to burn cities. Apparently that is too difficult a concept for Jstuart and Manlicker to understand.

Here is a concept for you prick...people are responsible for their own actions...not the actions of others.

You burn a city then you should be shot regardless of your colour...NOT forgiven and patted on the arse because of your melanin.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How does a state (Minnesota) with a roughly 90% white population, continually elect the most liberal of presidential candidates in my lifetime?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

Gawd you're an idiot.

Okay, thanks for your input.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Here is a concept for you prick...people are responsible for their own actions...not the actions of others.

You burn a city then you should be shot regardless of your colour...NOT forgiven and patted on the arse because of your melanin.

I'm sorry, do you have an adult in your household I could converse with?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Gawd you're an idiot.

Sending them to Salmon, Idaho is a much better idea.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
While they're at it, they should send Tarquin to the west side of Chicago. He's been living in that white separatist Salmon Idaho paradise for too long.

His brains have turned to schitt. The west side of Chicago would unschitt them real quick.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

The influence of WULs on societal attitudes over time does have a bit to do with why that type of behavior isn't quickly met with heavy consequences.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How does a state (Minnesota) with a roughly 90% white population, continually elect the most liberal of presidential candidates in my lifetime?

Why does a whinging whining cunt get on a hunting forum and bitch about how left his state is instead of setting about changing it.

You are ought more than an apologist for the "poor down trodden misunderstood black".

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,286
Posts18,486,887
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.