Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If I understand Ms. Stuart correctly, all will be perfect if 13% of the population is gone. Once that occurs, Minnesota will vote Republican, Cuomo will eliminate all gun control laws, abortion will be over turned, birds will sing and I'll finally get that sandwich?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

You are one dumb ass mother focker.

Explain what's dumb about it genius.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
One of my best friends is a guy named Carlos. He came here on a work visa about 25 years ago from El Salvador. He studied for his test and got his citizenship. He's always had a job, he's never taken a dime in government crack, he's never been arrested. He started as a day laborer and now he's a construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes. He's got a couple of trucks, several guns. He goes fishing and hunting every year. He voted for Trump and will do so again this year. He and I watched some old boxing matches on TV a couple week ago and cooked up some elk burgers from a spike he shot last fall. He's never EVER complained about this country, he's never claimed to be a victim, and he despises people who do. Although not born here, he's more of an American than 90% of the liberals in this country. If I guy like that can make it here, black people can too.

It helps to keep the perspective of people willing to risk life and limb to get here. There’s many reasons, of course and not all are noble ones.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
One of my best friends is a guy named Carlos. He came here on a work visa about 25 years ago from El Salvador. He studied for his test and got his citizenship. He's always had a job, he's never taken a dime in government crack, he's never been arrested. He started as a day laborer and now he's a construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes. He's got a couple of trucks, several guns. He goes fishing and hunting every year. He voted for Trump and will do so again this year. He and I watched some old boxing matches on TV a couple week ago and cooked up some elk burgers from a spike he shot last fall. He's never EVER complained about this country, he's never claimed to be a victim, and he despises people who do. Although not born here, he's more of an American than 90% of the liberals in this country. If I guy like that can make it here, black people can too.

Very simple...Carlos is responsible for his own actions.

The moment you give people/groups a pass for their actions you are sliding in to anarchy.

The moment you direct the blame for those actions to those who didn't actually partake in said actions you are a left wing apologist.

Which is what that other prick is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 99guy
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

You are one dumb ass mother focker.

Explain what's dumb about it genius.

Thank goodness you didn't ask Stuart. You should see how he spells riot.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8
If I understand Ms. Stuart correctly, all will be perfect if 13% of the population is gone. Once that occurs, Minnesota will vote Republican, Cuomo will eliminate all gun control laws, abortion will be over turned, birds will sing and I'll finally get that sandwich?

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass to commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They just need to visit Haiti.

And that would be the country that Trump was referring to when he said "chithole country".

Why is it a "chithole country" ? Look up Pappa doc and there's your answer.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Salmon Idaho has changed since Elmer Keith died. He would have said:

"They need to shoot a couple of those Negras with a .44 mag loaded with Lyman 429421s over 22 grains of 2400. That would put an end to it,....wheelweight alloy with 2% tin".

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass do commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.

And don't you think that applies to MANY more white people too?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Again with your own narrative.

When arseholes like you stop apologising for the actions of others and start holding people responsible for their own actions, that is when the slide stops.

But stopping it is not your objective...causing dissension is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass do commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.

Are you a 'boo?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I'm not saying there aren't any piece of schit white people. But their existence doesn't excuse black people from playing the victim card and getting a free pass on committing crimes against people who committed no crime against them.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Funny how that line ALWAYS comes up in threads like this.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I'm not saying there aren't any piece of schit white people. But their existence doesn't excuse black people from playing the victim card and getting a free pass on committing crimes against people who committed no crime against them.

And who is giving them these free passes that they get ?

Could it be ,,,,,,,Whitey, per chance ? How many black city fathers have you seen behind the microphones in Minneapolis ?

That’s the point, OP.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Could it be ,,,,,,,Whitey, per chance ? How many black city fathers have you seen behind the microphones in Minneapolis ?

That’s the point, OP.

BOTH the Liberals AND the black people they exploit are complicit. That's exactly my point. The Left uses them to stay in power. And they allow themselves to be used. But then they use the victim card that has been issued to them by the Left to do unacceptable things.

MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

That’s the point, OP.

BOTH the Liberals AND the black people they exploit are complicit. That's exactly my point. The Left uses them to stay in power. And they allow themselves to be used. But then they use the victim card that has been issued to them by the Left to do unacceptable things.

What’s new about the victim card ?

Nothing at all.

If the city fathers wanted this scchitt stopped like Old Mayor Daly did in Chicago, then it would end tonight. Savages only understand one thing.

This ain’t “complicity “. This is lack of will by Whitey.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Dey aunts gots no TV n afrika

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Lebron James, NBA star has been whining for the past month about how horrible it is for Negros in America.
Lebron, go back to Kenya and see what they will pay you for throwing a ball through a hoop. A lot less than you make now.

Too bad he didn’t go for a helicopter ride with Kobe Bryant.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What’s new about the victim card ?

Nothing at all.

If the city fathers wanted this scchitt stopped like Old Mayor Daly did in Chicago, then it would end tonight. Savages only understand one thing.

This ain’t “complicity “. This is lack of will by Whitey.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. I am completely confident that the liberals AND the black people who commit these crimes are BOTH complicit. At the end of the day however, people choose to be a victim or not and choose to commit unacceptable crimes against society.

MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The title of this thread, and it's entire premise, is inexcusable.

Pretty sickening. Disgusting, actually.

I know we have plenty of issues with a subset of certain segments of the population (to include whites, asians, blacks, and plenty of others) but to suggest everyone of color be sent "home" to "sweat without A/C"?

Unreal.

Last edited by duck911; 05/28/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.