Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by dryflyelk
Holy smokes.

It's been a few years since i've posted here. After reading through this thread, i remember why i left.

So,.....leave again.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Holy smokes.

It's been a few years since i've posted here. After reading through this thread, i remember why i left.

Not sure how such a blatantly racist thread remains unmoderated and allowed to run.

Duck911 - thank you for being a sane voice in a room full of racism masquerading as patriotism.

It's disgusting, guys. It really is. Send them back to africa? Really? I thought we had left that mindset behind, but it's alive and well here at the campfire.

I realize that arguing things or trying to use logic in this type of setting and forum will be as effective as a fart in the wind, but a handful of you guys need to step back and recalibrate. You were obviously born under different circumstances than many of these people and you will never understand how they feel or the hardships they deal with on a daily basis. Neither will I, for that matter. I do know that they feel like they do not have a voice or a way to fight back against police violence and a host of other things that make it tougher for them than it is for you and I, and so they lash out in the only way they know will get attention.

I'm reminded of one of Steven Covey's 7 habits: Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Try to put yourself in these people's shoes.

A buddy recommended a book to me recently. Here's his written summary. It looks like all of us could get some use out of it.

"I recommend you read “The Master Plan: My Journey from a life in prison to a life of purpose” by Chris Wilson. It is one of the best autobiographies I have read. It opened my eyes to what happens in the inner city. He is not a community activist in that sense of the word. He is a business man trying to help his community.

Chris was 17 years old, growing up in the ghettos of DC, when he murdered another young man. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

While in prison, he set a Master Plan for his life. He learned several languages,quit swearing, etc. etc.

He got out of prison after 16 years and continued his life of purpose as an entrepreneur.

In the book, you will get a small picture of what it is like to be Black in America. It isn’t the Main theme of the book but is an important component.

An example, he bought a black corvette, one of his goals. In one year, he was pulled over 28 times. He did not speed or do anything wrong. One time, he was forced to sit on the curb for 2 hours because he wouldn’t let the cops search his car. At that time, 6 Baltimore cops were on trial for planting evidence. He was able to get a hold of a friend who was a cop who was able to come get the cops to back off and let him go.

Most of us on this board are white males who grew up and live in suburbia. How many of us have been pulled over 28 times in our lives?

Freddy Gray died while in a Baltimore police vehicle. He was shackled and placed in the back of a police van and not restrained. They then drove wildly through the streets. Freddy died. Chris Wilson says that was not uncommon. Everyone knows someone who had been on one of those “rides.”

Read the book. It is a great book that all teenagers ought to read about someone making great things out of a tough life."

Dryfly, take a breath and go back through the posts and read them properly.

You have got the wrong end of the stick.

added, Okay...except for Bristoe.

But at least he isn't mealy mouthed about it.

Last edited by JSTUART; 05/28/20.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

"I recommend you read “The Master Plan:

People who live in states that are more than 1% black don't need to read books about 'em.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Utah was:

White: 86.43%
Other race: 5.19%
Two or more races: 2.95%
Asian: 2.29%
Black or African American: 1.18%
Native American: 1.07%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.89%

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
RemModel8 makes a pretty accurate observation if I understand what he was trying to put across to us. That 13% of the population (African origin blacks) couldn't create the problems they do without the sympathy and outright moral and political support of white liberals. White liberals that are standing in the way of any societal or legal pressure upon them to act civilized. As long as the black underclass has the white urban liberals skirt to hide behind it is going to be impossible to rein them in. If someone is sending you money and ratifying your behavior you are unlikely to change. The WULs use the underclass as a solid voting block and power base to further their own agendas which have a lot to do with gaining power away from the likes of us. I don't think RemModel8 was excusing blacks, just pointing out who was using them and for what purpose.

There are multiple people here who are correct in their own way. There are several things going on here. You have institutionalized exploitation of victim politics. The Left is in fact using the black population to get power. They also create a pall of guilt in the minds of liberal elitists. Many of those liberal elitists are part of the media, the entertainment industry and the education system. They create unwritten laws of political correctness in order to socially engineer the country. But black people bear responsibility as well. They have allowed themselves (GENERALLY SPEAKING), to be pigeon holed into this victim class. The Left and the politically correct sensitivity in the country has made people feel like they can demonstrate unacceptable criminal behavior. And people in positions of authority sometimes give these people a pass out of fear of being targets of assaination by accusation of racism. Bottom line is people should be responsible for their own decisions and actions. The Left may influence people but that doesn't mean people get a pass or should convince themselves they have the right to take out their anger on people who didn't assault them in any way.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No question, they have suffered a second class status. I was a kid on a cotton farm born in 1952. There were lower class farm hand whites also. I know their life before welfare and it was hard. Then the hiring quotas and welfare state came along. Most blacks have remained in the lower class along with some ignorant whites. Some have joined mainstream society. One thing isn't happening. They are not leaving for Africa and whites really don't have a better option than the U.S.A. We are stuck with each other for better or worse.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
No question, they have suffered a second class status. I was a kid on a cotton farm born in 1952. There were lower class farm hand whites also. I know their life before welfare and it was hard. Then the hiring quotas and welfare state came along. Most blacks have remained in the lower class along with some ignorant whites. Some have joined mainstream society. One thing isn't happening. They are not leaving for Africa and whites really don't have a better option than the U.S.A. We are stuck with each other for better or worse.

In my defense, I said they should go visit some of the worst places in Africa AND COME BACK and tell me how bad this country is.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

In my defense, I said they should go visit some of the worst places in Africa AND COME BACK and tell me how bad this country is.

I prefer that they stay over there and just send a letter about how bad it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911

There are some serious hateful, racist, fuggin SCUM running around this forum.

Would that include me ? I worked should to shoulder with hundreds of them over two decades. As a race they are inferior and generally looking for a leg up to get ahead as they're not self reliant and YES they have a very clear agenda .
Slavery was the best damn thing that ever happened to them and they're gonna milk it forever.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
It is just too bad that the southerners were so lazy, and didn't pick their own cotton. Granted the plantation owners were a small percentage of the population in the south, but the poor whites were so filthy lazy to work, thus we end up with a bunch of people from Africa as slaves. Then the puke faced plantation owners go down to the sheds at night and rape the young black slave girls. As far as Texas and the Texicans, along with New Mexico, Arizona, and California, is there anyway Mexico would take ya all back.

Last edited by janesvillejohn; 05/28/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn ! How ya feel about West Virginia ?? crazy

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

LOL

MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
It is just too bad that the southerners were so lazy, and didn't pick their own cotton. Granted the plantation owners were a small percentage of the population in the south, but the poor whites were so filthy lazy to work, thus we end up with a bunch of people from Africa as slaves. Then the puke faced plantation owners go down to the sheds at night and rape the young black slave girls. As far as Texas and the Texicans, along with New Mexico, Arizona, and California, is there anyway Mexico would take ya all back.

Does Your Daddy’s c.ock taste good ??

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

Sounds like your typical colored town neighborhood here in America. The poor folks have lived on the Democratic Party Plantation their whole lives, for several generations. They don't know any better. The examples of colored people who escape the Democrat Party Plantation are so few and far between, they cannot exert enough influence to give the masses a glimpse of what it looks like in normal America and what it takes to stay there. The main culprits are immorality, lack of ambition, and laziness.

Okie’s above post sounds about right to me.

I hate seeing an ass-hole cop letting his racist anger shine for all the cameras. If he’s found guilty, then, burn him for being stupid.

But, I am also done hearing blacks calling for shooting and looting white peoples homes, businesses and communities.

I figure that’s a line they wouldn’t want to cross.

They try that shît one time and fûck making pointy white hoods. White people would come for them en masse.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

Sounds like your typical colored town neighborhood here in America. The poor folks have lived on the Democratic Party Plantation their whole lives, for several generations. They don't know any better. The examples of colored people who escape the Democrat Party Plantation are so few and far between, they cannot exert enough influence to give the masses a glimpse of what it looks like in normal America and what it takes to stay there. The main culprits are immorality, lack of ambition, and laziness.

Okie’s above post sounds about right to me.

I hate seeing an ass-hole cop letting his racist anger shine for all the cameras. If he’s found guilty, then, burn him for being stupid.

But, I am also done hearing blacks calling for shooting and looting white peoples homes, businesses and communities.

I figure that’s one line they wouldn’t want to cross.

They try that shît one time and fûck making pointy white hoods. White people would come for them en masse.

😎

👍

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

I'm good with West Virginia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I figure that’s a line they wouldn’t want to cross.

😎

There's a YT vid out there of a black guy advising his brothers & sisters not to do anything stupid like going to war with the white folks. Basically white folks have millions of guns and know how to use them.

The scenario described would be one of:

White folks surrounds da 'hood and start chootin' at will till dey runs outta ammo which is gonna be a very long time if ever.
Huge azz funeral pyre afterwards.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn

Does Your Daddy’s c.ock taste good ??

It is sad, but I have most of you white Tennessee people figured out, you are just bitter because most of the Blacks are smarter than you! Then again with incest rampant in your state it is easy to understand why you think the way you do. With more white people by percentage on welfare in the south than the North, and with all that heat down there, baking your brains, you folks need all the help you can get.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Can't go "back" to a place you've never been, They are Americans. By Law, By Right.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And despite my tone, my intention is not to be racist at all. It's about appreciating what this country offers everyone. Stop allowing the liberals to brainwash you into believing your a victim in exchange for your vote. Realize that unless you're a trust fund baby or win the lottery, life is hard because LIFE IS FRIGGIN HARD. Not because there's some conspiracy to keep you down. There are far too many examples of minorities that have come from nothing and made a great life, without affirmative action or luck, because THEY CHOSE TO DO IT and made tt happen.

As so aptly put by a member several years ago -

maybe it has something to do with:
- for centuries they were bought and sold like cattle at auction, or,
- they couldn’t get an education at the “better” schools, or
- they couldn’t vote, or
- they couldn’t get a drink of water at a public water fountain, or
- they couldn’t eat at a lunch counter, or
- they couldn’t ride in the front of a bus and had to relinquish their seat to any white person, or
- they were murdered for trying to assert their constitutional rights, or
- they were beaten for trying to march on Montgomery Alabama, or
- a 14 year-old black kid from Chicago (Emmitt Till) was murdered for whistling at a white woman, or
- their churches were burned and leaders were murdered for protesting the status quo, or
- they were lynched by the KKK under the banner of the Confederate flag, or
- they were publicly insulted, or
- they were prevented from getting meaningful employment, or
- maybe, they are just a little bit oversensitive.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Ship em back, feed em cake!

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

723 members (163bc, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 77 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,727
Posts18,494,746
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.