Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I laughed my ass off when mouthbreathers were saying - uh i uh think colin powell would be a good presidents - WT-FK ??

Been saying for 25+ years STOP ELECTING POLITICIANS and finally we have a none politician at the helm -- GO TRUMP ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Look at the uproar the globalist are in -- they don't have a bought & paid for scumbag sitting in The White House .

PJGunner - good stuff .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
You can have Trump he sold the US out for a vote or money. He knew the China virus wasn't a real threat to the majority of US, and still shut the country down just to look good. During the greatest US economy the debt was out of control, now it's just unfathomable. Trump is still the best we have to choose from but you can sure tell he once was a dumocrat.
..................Trump sold out for a vote or money?? Oh really?? Care to enlighten us??......So Trump shut down the country in order just to look good, thereby almost destroying an economy which he worked so hard to build up and get going?? Looking forward to reading how and what evidence you have that leads you to arrive at that conclusion....The debt can begin to be corrected and wittled down little by little IF congress after the economy gets moving again STOPS ITS SPENDING!...... But ya gotta blame Trump for decade after decade of needless and wasteful spending and piling on the debt, BEFORE he took office.

When the economy was the best in history the deficit was still going up at a record pace. Trump has added more to the debt than Obama.
https://youtu.be/UuOatLZPwgI
I believe 100% that Trump knew the China virus was a hoax and played along for some reason. If your old, fat or have other preexisting health issues the China flu is a real threat, why shut the country down to protect a few? And we see that they couldn't be protected any way. I'm all ears, why do you think Trump shut the country down?
........................Well the debt when Trump took office was about $20-$21 trillion. Obama started out his 1st term with about a $10 trillion debt. Now depending on what type of structure (loans etc) certain Covid19 stimuli had, some $$$ will be re-paid because they were structured as low interest loans.

As far as Trump adding to the debt in fighting covid19. What was the alternative? Tell Fauci, Birx, plus all the rest of the doctors and so called medical experts that they are wrong? As it turned out most of them were wrong about the projection models AFTER THE FACT!... BUT! In this case there was no way to know ahead of time what this virus was going to do or NOT DO. Had Trump not shut down the country, not halted travel to and from China, not halted travel to and from Europe, not halted travel to and from other countries, not implemented social distancing plus all the rest of what the doctors reco'd and instead basically continued as normal long before the virus had reached the top of the curve, would you then have been more comfortable with say 500,000 American deaths?, a million? two million? maybe more?

This virus was no hoax. Nevertheless in many ways this crises was and still is being overblown by the dems and media.

So lets assume that there was no stimulus $$$ made available to anyone. Not one $..... No help for small businesses, no help for big businesses, no help for any corporations such as airlines, cruise lines, hospitality related businesses, no help for any business that employs 1 person or thousands and no help for any individuals whatsoever.....So then what kind of an economy do you think we would have to go back to if little to no jobs are available because there was little to no business working capital for businesses to employ people?.......I will tell you. Had there not have been any govt stimulus in THIS case, any worthwhile economic recovery followed by steady positive growth, followed then to EXACTLY where we were before the virus,,, would have taken decades to rebound to the same economic status before the virus hit. A country's economic wealth is not built overnight or in a year or two.....

So while your concern for the debt is a good one, remember that in order for any robust economic recovery to occur, businesses and people must be solvent in order to employ people and solvent in order to be able to spend. Had there been no financial help for anyone, then you can bet that the cure would have been far more destructive than the disease itself due to a multitude multiplied by multiudes more of destructive societal after effects........

I still don't believe the China virus was a big to the majority of the people in the US of A. My family still doesn't know anyone who has died from the China virus, but at least we finally know two people that had the China virus. There's a lot of businesses that received no stimulus money. My guess is more stimulus money was stolen than made it to it's intended purpose. Why would someone sign a bill giving people on unemployment and welfare more money? Or give money to some of the dumocrats other pet projects? Was it for a vote or money?

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I laughed my ass off when mouthbreathers were saying - uh i uh think colin powell would be a good presidents - WT-FK ??

Been saying for 25+ years STOP ELECTING POLITICIANS and finally we have a none politician at the helm -- GO TRUMP ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Look at the uproar the globalist are in -- they don't have a bought & paid for scumbag sitting in The White House .

PJGunner - good stuff .

Trump has done some great things for the US of A, and it's great that the liberals and dumocrats hate him. If Trump would of left the country open like I believe he knew was the right call, the US would of been a lot better off.

Life is good live it while you can.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
See my last post above.......But I will also say this. Had there been NO depletion by the Obama administration of covid fighting PPE such as ventilators, masks plus all the rest of the PPE and if there had been full support by the dems, media, FDA and CDC for the immediate distribution of hydroxychloroquin and its mate drug azithromycin, then maybe a shut down would not have occurred or maybe a shutdown might have happened but to a far lesser degree than what we had....I do not believe that Trump was purposely duped or roped into a shut down. Instead, I believe he acted with caution and acted in order to NOT TAKE the chance in having far more deaths than we already have......Had he not acted with a shut down and travel bans, then perhaps hundreds of thousands and maybe even alot more into the millions would have died in the USA.......Back 3 months ago, there was no way to know what we know now. Trump was not going to take the chance.

100 days ago, we could see what had happened in the Wuhan District, we could see what was starting to happen in Italy. We saw one infection turn into ten and then fifty. We saw infections sprout up, seemingly from nowhere, in NYC, in Seattle, in Cali.

ALL the experts predicted the growth of the Covid in the USA would mimic that of Italy.

When you are sitting in the seat of power, with the lives of 330 million people in your hands, you gotta listen to the people at the tops of their fields. You gotta err on the side of caution. And the absolute worst thing you can do when you have 100 million Democrats yapping and nipping at your heels, is nothing.

It was predicted from the moment Trump recommended shutdowns, "If this works like we hope it will, the people will scream it was never needed."

I have the greatest respect for our current President. I think he has made the absolute best of one of the worst crises this nation has faced. Half the nation hated him before he won the election, and now half of his previous supporters hate him for his response to the current health crises.

I can certainly not think of anyone else I would have rather had running this nation during the last four months, or the last three and a half years.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You can have Trump he sold the US out for a vote or money. He knew the China virus wasn't a real threat to the majority of US, and still shut the country down just to look good. During the greatest US economy the debt was out of control, now it's just unfathomable. Trump is still the best we have to choose from but you can sure tell he once was a dumocrat.
..................Trump sold out for a vote or money?? Oh really?? Care to enlighten us??......So Trump shut down the country in order just to look good, thereby almost destroying an economy which he worked so hard to build up and get going?? Looking forward to reading how and what evidence you have that leads you to arrive at that conclusion....The debt can begin to be corrected and wittled down little by little IF congress after the economy gets moving again STOPS ITS SPENDING!...... But ya gotta blame Trump for decade after decade of needless and wasteful spending and piling on the debt, BEFORE he took office.

When the economy was the best in history the deficit was still going up at a record pace. Trump has added more to the debt than Obama.
https://youtu.be/UuOatLZPwgI
I believe 100% that Trump knew the China virus was a hoax and played along for some reason. If your old, fat or have other preexisting health issues the China flu is a real threat, why shut the country down to protect a few? And we see that they couldn't be protected any way. I'm all ears, why do you think Trump shut the country down?
........................Well the debt when Trump took office was about $20-$21 trillion. Obama started out his 1st term with about a $10 trillion debt. Now depending on what type of structure (loans etc) certain Covid19 stimuli had, some $$$ will be re-paid because they were structured as low interest loans.

As far as Trump adding to the debt in fighting covid19. What was the alternative? Tell Fauci, Birx, plus all the rest of the doctors and so called medical experts that they are wrong? As it turned out most of them were wrong about the projection models AFTER THE FACT!... BUT! In this case there was no way to know ahead of time what this virus was going to do or NOT DO. Had Trump not shut down the country, not halted travel to and from China, not halted travel to and from Europe, not halted travel to and from other countries, not implemented social distancing plus all the rest of what the doctors reco'd and instead basically continued as normal long before the virus had reached the top of the curve, would you then have been more comfortable with say 500,000 American deaths?, a million? two million? maybe more?

This virus was no hoax. Nevertheless in many ways this crises was and still is being overblown by the dems and media.

So lets assume that there was no stimulus $$$ made available to anyone. Not one $..... No help for small businesses, no help for big businesses, no help for any corporations such as airlines, cruise lines, hospitality related businesses, no help for any business that employs 1 person or thousands and no help for any individuals whatsoever.....So then what kind of an economy do you think we would have to go back to if little to no jobs are available because there was little to no business working capital for businesses to employ people?.......I will tell you. Had there not have been any govt stimulus in THIS case, any worthwhile economic recovery followed by steady positive growth, followed then to EXACTLY where we were before the virus,,, would have taken decades to rebound to the same economic status before the virus hit. A country's economic wealth is not built overnight or in a year or two.....

So while your concern for the debt is a good one, remember that in order for any robust economic recovery to occur, businesses and people must be solvent in order to employ people and solvent in order to be able to spend. Had there been no financial help for anyone, then you can bet that the cure would have been far more destructive than the disease itself due to a multitude multiplied by multiudes more of destructive societal after effects........

I still don't believe the China virus was a big to the majority of the people in the US of A. My family still doesn't know anyone who has died from the China virus, but at least we finally know two people that had the China virus. There's a lot of businesses that received no stimulus money. My guess is more stimulus money was stolen than made it to it's intended purpose. Why would someone sign a bill giving people on unemployment and welfare more money? Or give money to some of the dumocrats other pet projects? Was it for a vote or money?
...............The virus was probably not a big deal to most Americans, but it could have been unless precautions were taken. Why take that chance? Your family and anyone within their circle of friends not exposed is a micro percentage of the entire USA population of some 330 million....Now whether any business stimulus $$$$ was stolen or not?? Well I have not read nor heard of any reports to that affect. I know that Harvard U received millions of $$$ that they were not entitled to and are giving it back. Other companies like Ruths Chris received I think $10 million and are giving it back......Most of demCRAPS pet project requests within the first stimulus bill were rejected.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
See my last post above.......But I will also say this. Had there been NO depletion by the Obama administration of covid fighting PPE such as ventilators, masks plus all the rest of the PPE and if there had been full support by the dems, media, FDA and CDC for the immediate distribution of hydroxychloroquin and its mate drug azithromycin, then maybe a shut down would not have occurred or maybe a shutdown might have happened but to a far lesser degree than what we had....I do not believe that Trump was purposely duped or roped into a shut down. Instead, I believe he acted with caution and acted in order to NOT TAKE the chance in having far more deaths than we already have......Had he not acted with a shut down and travel bans, then perhaps hundreds of thousands and maybe even alot more into the millions would have died in the USA.......Back 3 months ago, there was no way to know what we know now. Trump was not going to take the chance.

100 days ago, we could see what had happened in the Wuhan District, we could see what was starting to happen in Italy. We saw one infection turn into ten and then fifty. We saw infections sprout up, seemingly from nowhere, in NYC, in Seattle, in Cali.

ALL the experts predicted the growth of the Covid in the USA would mimic that of Italy.

When you are sitting in the seat of power, with the lives of 330 million people in your hands, you gotta listen to the people at the tops of their fields. You gotta err on the side of caution. And the absolute worst thing you can do when you have 100 million Democrats yapping and nipping at your heels, is nothing.

It was predicted from the moment Trump recommended shutdowns, "If this works like we hope it will, the people will scream it was never needed."

I have the greatest respect for our current President. I think he has made the absolute best of one of the worst crises this nation has faced. Half the nation hated him before he won the election, and now half of his previous supporters hate him for his response to the current health crises.

I can certainly not think of anyone else I would have rather had running this nation during the last four months, or the last three and a half years.
..............Yup! I agree....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

PJGunner - good stuff .
If Trump would of left the country open like I believe he knew was the right call, the US would of been a lot better off.
...............You can go ahead and believe that, BUT BUT BUT,,,,,you cannot be 100% sure about that. The country could have been left open and a million or more people could have died too. There is just no way to be 100% sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Trump was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t shut the Country down over the CV-19 Scam.
The Commie Socialist DemoRat’s and the Fake News Media were going to do their damndest to hang this on him regardless of the outcome!

And with a LOT of BAD Advice and make believe statistics from Deep State Hillary Loving POS’s like Fauci, he did the best he could.

One of the best things I like about Trump is that he’s NOT a POS Politician! He does what he thinks is best for Americans and does not give a Schitt what the “polls” say. He “gives a schitt” about what’s best for Americans.

If Hillary or The Halfican would have been in charge during this Fiasco, America would have been Fuqked. They both did everything they could while holding office to DESTROY IT. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/28/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (1badf350, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,035
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.