Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Pretty easy to kill someone with even minor pressure to both carotids. Yeah, you can still breath and talk until you pass out. When the brain stops getting oxygen, it gives you the sensation you can't breath which is what appears to be happening, right up to the point he passed out. The continual pressure after that just prolonged the brain injury from lack of oxygen. Will not be a difficult case to get a conviction.

You know, it's actually easy to make someone pass out just be checking for a pulse on both sides at the same time.

Kneeling on the carotid arteries again? Bother reading the reports?

Fuggin funny

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by agazain
The OP obviously is ignorant of the sleeper hold. Kneeling on the carotid artery is murder, plain and simple.

This... and done....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is this from your exhaustive research on Facebook again? lol

quote=kingston]
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kingston
It's not a cop's job to evaluate your pre-existing medical conditions when you resist arrest.

Saying "I can't breathe" is proof that you can breathe. Anybody that's taken First Aid training knows this.

All of these circumstances and scenarios have been weighed by the courts tens of thousands of times. The DA knows this isn't going to be a conviction. It's just feel good bullschit.

So, in your expert opinion, one can’t verbally report that they are having difficulty breathing, if they’re having difficulty breathing?

You can say the words "I'm having difficulty breathing" while you're breathing.

So, you don’t recognize a distinction between not breathing and difficulty breathing.

This is asinine.

[/quote]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
An officer does have a duty to keep someone he thinks may be a danger to himself and others immobilized. Have you ever heard of someone in cuffs hurting themselves or others? How much pressure was the officer applying with his knee?

Enough to make it appear as though he killed Mr. Floyd on camera.

I guess you had the TV on mute when you watched that documentary.

It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long, what specifically are you suggesting I missed?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So, you don’t recognize a distinction between not breathing and difficulty breathing.

This is asinine.

If a person says "I can't breathe" they are lying.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long, what specifically are you suggesting I missed?

The important parts.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.............You just don't get it do ya? The officers were justified with pinning him to the ground. But after he was ON the GROUND, laying on his stomach and CUFFED with hands BEHIND his BACK, THERE WAS NO NEED TO immobilize him any further. He had been immobilized. That officer could have very easily applied pressure elsewhere on the backside of his body to keep him from "FLOPPING AROUND" as you say. Routine you say?................ Absolute BULLCRAP!......

You guys need to stop.

You're making idiots of yourselves.

Says the chief idiot!

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

Dumb fück, Darnella Frazier’s now famous video was originally posted on Facebook. You asked for a link to the original unedited video, that video is hosted by Facebook.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by johnn
The OP obviously is ignorant of the sleeper hold. Kneeling on the carotid artery is murder, plain and simple.

This... and done....

Can you go get your doll and point as to where the carotid arteries are located in the human body and please explain how putting a knee on the upper shoulder area compresses the carotid arteries? Can you even point out where the legs and mouth are located on your doll ? lol

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin

No, but when evidence of a medical emergency manifests, you ignore it at your peril, especially when you are kneeling on the back of his neck and camera's are rolling. The officer has a duty to safeguard the health of his arrestee and kneeling on the back of his neck while he is possibly having a medical emergency is arguably a dereliction of that duty.

Let me know when you're done pulling ideas out of your ass.

You want me to cite the case law on this issue? How about the expert opinion of Police Practices Expert Dr. Ron Martinelli (formerly on retainer to Jeff Sessions defending excessive use of force allegations against federal LEOs)?

Tarquin
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Dumb fück, Darnella Frazier’s now famous video was originally posted on Facebook. You asked for a link to the original unedited video, that video is hosted by Facebook.

When I want to do serious legal research I first check Darnella's social media.

Cant make this nonsense up

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There is no possible way that any suspect can be of danger to others or to himself when laying flat on his stomach, hands behind his back and hand cuffed. And apparently there was enough pressure applied to the neck to kill him!!....Yes! Any officer has the duty to keep someone he thinks is a danger to himself and others immobilized......BUT NOT 6 to 8 minutes of downward pressure on the neck area, WHILE THE MAN is laying flat on his stomach, hands behind the back AND HANDCUFFED!!

LMFAO. You're funny. If you don't weigh 400lbs and are in decent physical shape, it isn't hard

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No, but when evidence of a medical emergency manifests, you ignore it at your peril, especially when you are kneeling on the back of his neck and camera's are rolling. The officer has a duty to safeguard the health of his arrestee and kneeling on the back of his neck while he is possibly having a medical emergency is arguably a dereliction of that duty.

Let me know when you're done pulling ideas out of your ass.

You want me to cite the case law on this issue? How about the expert opinion of Police Practices Expert Dr. Ron Martinelli (formerly on retainer to Jeff Sessions defending excessive use of force allegations against federal LEOs)?

Yes.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I must be the only one that ain’t surprised couldn’t care less about his life, the cops lives, or the crap the animals burn down.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Says the chief

Thank you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An officer does have a duty to keep someone he thinks may be a danger to himself and others immobilized. Have you ever heard of someone in cuffs hurting themselves or others? How much pressure was the officer applying with his knee?

Enough to make it appear as though he killed Mr. Floyd on camera.

Where was the officer's right knee? How was the officer's weight distributed? It would seem that substantial force (enough to kill a large man) on the subject's neck would show up in an autopsy.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by johnn

This... and done....

Couple of grapplers, I'm sure.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I must be the only one that ain’t surprised couldn’t care less about his life, the cops lives, or the crap the animals burn down.

We just here to argue about it. I don't think anyone here cares much if a liberal chithole gets burnt down by its own citizens ('cept the innocent lives lost, and the ones doing the rioting, looting and burning are not innocent).

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This is asinine.

If a person says "I can't breathe" they are lying.

Or they are having trouble breathing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Crump is representing the family...demands first degree murder charge ! Please do charge the officers with first degree murder. The third degree murder the officer is charged with isn’t substantiated much less first degree murder. Appeasement never works ! Minneapolis is going to burn regardless of the charge or the real cause of death. I’m going to go way out on a limb here and say toxicology is going to come back as overdosed on drug of choice.

No one that Ive known has ever died of a drug overdose. Must have been that officer kneeling on gentle Floyd's carotid artery on his upper shoulders that killed him. Ask all of the internet detectives on here.

I read the charging documents and he was definitely resisting and The whole claustrophobic bit is bs because they just pulled him out of a car. He’s falling down and resisting so they pin him to the ground completely immobilize him and wait for the ambulance to haul him off to the hospital for an evaluation. Just officers doing a routine job professionally and the guy happened to die from a whole history of poor choices right up to his death. If they’d let him continue to flop around and he had seriously injured himself they’d have been responsible for his injuries.
............. But after he was ON the GROUND, laying on his stomach and CUFFED with hands BEHIND his BACK, THERE WAS NO NEED TO immobilize him any further.

........And apparently there was enough pressure applied to the neck to kill him!!. 6 to 8 minutes of downward pressure on the neck area,

Have you read the ME's initial comments? NO TRAUMA to the neck? Where was the officer's right knee? I have never met Flave. I would let him kneel with one knee in the center of my back and the other across my neck for 8 minutes, and I am kinda scrawny. The neck and the back are seriously strong structures.

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 31 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,882
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.