Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What will break the deep state is the voters sending them home.

Not even close.

Politicians aren't the deep state.
They are the scummy water you see in the swamp.
We choose and approve them. Know them and can find them.

The deep state is the bureaucracy. Many hired as Twentysomethings,

They have been circulating the halls of power for decades.
Day to day, THEY run the government. They make much of the
policy, and have enormous influence on the politicians in the
big decisions.

Think of Comey Muller, Strzok.
Look at what they did.
Never elected, mostly unknown. Under the radar.
The Deadly Creatures that prowl the swamp.

Indeed, the elected politicians are just actors/puppets.

Originally Posted by Terryk
Trump is a lucky bullsh!+er who had no clue regarding the real state of the ruling class. He has learned almost nothing since becoming president and has been terrifically ineffectual, more ineffectual than even I thought he would be.

I am actually shocked he got so much done, but maybe it depend on what a person thinks is important. He did not make unisex bathrooms for pedophiles and creeps.
He did do best trade deals ever, best economy ever, reduced welfare, stopped useless wars, help veterans, and other ineffectual things. Just BS stuff.

I voted for Trump to build the wall and cut/stop immigration of all sorts. Trump has blustered and tweeted, but done next to nothing. Exec order to end anchor babies? Executive order DAY ONE to snuff the "Dreamers?" SOund and fury, signifying nothing. His first AG, Jeff Sessions, has thus far done the most to stop the invasion. And Trump is doing his best to sink Sessions' bid to get re-elected to the Senate.

I voted for Trump to stop us getting involved in stupid overseas conflicts and get out of NATO. He expanded our presence in Syria, has acted the fool with Russia and Iran, and been the best president Israel has ever had. We still have troops in over 100 countries. We are still in NATO.

Trump has done a bit here & there regarding trade. That is the upside of his presidency.

And Trump's biggest achievement thus far has been his tax cuts for billionaires bill. Yeah, all those pore+oppressed billionaires. You might say he was hoodwinked by Paul Ryan, but if Ryan can hoodwink Trump, Trump is a pinhead.

I recall President Trump got the US out of Syria and Iran. I recall dems funding ISIS in Syria, and obongo delivering plane loads of cash illegally to iran. I recall dems blocking all the wall funding. I recall President Trump requiring other countries to pay for NATO, I recall President Trump telling the WHO to take a hike. I guess the news is different on CNN. For the opposition to the objections you mentioned, I am surprised at his progress.
If radical dems were removed from office, then you would get your false narrative done. So the problems you are trolling don't exist with the President, they are rooted in the deep state. So I will take your message as positive goals that the President has addressed as much as he could.
I doubt you are a troll trying to push half truths.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is a lucky bullsh!+er who had no clue regarding the real state of the ruling class. He has learned almost nothing since becoming president and has been terrifically ineffectual, more ineffectual than even I thought he would be.

Surely that's why so many Rothschilds have stepped down from major positions with European banks and over 10 heads of major US corporations have recently stepped down from their leadership positions, a major Chinese player for Huwaii (SP) corp has fled to Canada to avoid arrests, Chinese have given up control of their illegally leased US ports, Chinese no longer operate the 5G networks in North America, Chinese are paying billions in tariffs, hundreds of US companies which had moved to China are returning to N America, and dimocraps were unable to stop the USMCA and social media platforms supporting Chinas designs and censors of conservatives are fixing to be rolled over by the Trump admin, and we are building The Wall, ....

Heads of Alphabet Corp, Disney, IBM, Lockheed, Cloud Computing, and many others have stepped down because of their subversive activities. Are they also flipping against the deep state cabal to avoid prison?

Why is Barr and Durham having to hire more attorneys to work on the small fry? Maybe so he and Durham can focus on dealing with the major players?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/30/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sometimes, you almost make be think you actually believe there really is a "deep state". But I notice how the definition keeps changing. First it's business men in their musty cellars that hold the puppet strings, then it is the elected congress members, then it is the bureaucratic government employees.

The ability of the membership here to delude themselves is astounding, but it certainly makes for good entertainment. One has to admit, this takes Hollywood's Trump to a new level. Maybe THAT is the deep state - Hollywood, and they certainly have their hooks in Trump.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
"If I was president you'd be in jail" until that happens Trump is full of crap as far as I'm concerned. Trump has definitely been trying to keep most of his campaign promises, you have to give him credit for that.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (222ND, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 23 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,828
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.