Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by ribka
I learned on here that the carotid artery runs from your upper shoulders region up the back of your neck where the racist officer purposely placed his knee to kill the poor innocent perp. . Lots of wisdom on here

Ain't it? That cop murdered the guy. I never saw any resistance from Floyd. That's Bull sheist that they were just restraining him. Once the cuffs are on the fight is over. Get real!!! That cop murdered him.
''

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What Ribka conveniently chooses not to see
is the officer's knee directly below Floyd's ear
and wedged in against the jaw bone where
the carotid runs up.

Or his anatomical knowledge is screwed up.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by deflave
Your buddy Kingston is a fugk tard.

All this because you can't win an argument fair and square.

Oh.

I didn't know this was an argument.

I thought it was just sensible people telling soccer moms to STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Starman
What Ribka conveniently chooses not to see
is the officer's knee directly below Floyd's ear
and wedged in against the jaw bone where
the carotid runs up.

Or his anatomical knowledge is screwed up.

Perhaps you can demonstrate this incredible knee-to-neck technique for putting a guy to sleep.

I'd love to see it.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Filaman
Once the cuffs are on the fight is over. Get real!!! That cop murdered him.
''

Lemme guess...

Texas?

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He still dead?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by plainsman456
He still dead?

Not sure.

I haven't watched the news yet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe the Covid got him.

Can't breathe? Sounds just like it.

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by shootem

So, you don’t recognize a distinction between not breathing and difficulty breathing.

This is asinine.

If a person says "I can't breathe" they are lying.

Probably just improper use of terms due to the temporary trama underway. I'm reasonably sure had he been able to get a few uninterrupted breathes of increased volume he would have explained the partial pressures of his blood level of O2 and CO2 were out of balance, making it impossible for proper gas exchange across the alveoli wall, thereby reducing available arterial O2. Without sufficient arterial O2 supply to the brain his speech, and actually his thought process leading to his statements, could have understandably been impaired.

His statements of "I can't breath!" being made between breaths made much more shallow with decreased volume due to his inability to overcome the weight of the officer on his thorax, and the probability of reduced airway area due to pressure exerted on his trachea were most likely technically incorrect while being functionally and clinically accurate.

(just a friendly point, but sometimes with your propensity for making brief bold statements suggesting your superior knowledge of a subject matter you actuall accomplish an affect opposite that desired smile )

Some havent made the connection that with severe airway restriction one may be able to force out enough air to say something while not having the same mechanism to force air back into the lungs.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/30/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by shootem

So, you don’t recognize a distinction between not breathing and difficulty breathing.

This is asinine.

If a person says "I can't breathe" they are lying.

Probably just improper use of terms due to the temporary trama underway. I'm reasonably sure had he been able to get a few uninterrupted breathes of increased volume he would have explained the partial pressures of his blood level of O2 and CO2 were out of balance, making it impossible for proper gas exchange across the alveoli wall, thereby reducing available arterial O2. Without sufficient arterial O2 supply to the brain his speech, and actually his thought process leading to his statements, could have understandably been impaired.

His statements of "I can't breath!" being made between breaths made much more shallow with decreased volume due to his inability to overcome the weight of the officer on his thorax, and the probability of reduced airway area due to pressure exerted on his trachea were most likely technically incorrect while being functionally and clinically accurate.

(just a friendly point, but sometimes with your propensity for making brief bold statements suggesting your superior knowledge of a subject matter you actuall accomplish an affect opposite that desired smile )

Some havent made the connection that with severe airway restriction one may be able to force out enough air to say something while not having the same mechanism to force air back into the lungs.

And some can't make the connection that whenever you have to slam a guy to the ground and get control of him, he says "I can't breathe."

And every time you spray somebody with OC, slam them to the ground, cuff them, and sit them on a curb, they tell you "I can't breathe."

Have any of you been to bootcamp? Remember all the guys that have trouble donning and clearing? What did every one of them say?

If watching your streets being policed is a bit too much for you, congratulations. They stopped doing it in Minneapolis.

Enjoy the show.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't know what the cause of death is officially, videos of the event do not put the LEO's in a favorable light as so often is the case when someone has to be subdued. What we do know is that the event gave blm and antifa an excuse to riot and burn. And that by the way Minnesota officials failed to stop that, we will see more of it. By failing to back their law enforcement with permission to use deadly force to quell the rioting and looting they have set themselves up for more. I don't really understand how the people (yuk,yuk) in power and giving the orders to law enforcement can expect to retain any of their good officers . That's probably why they have to retain people like Chauvin. 3 swat type officers on top the 3rd precinct bldg with red dot scoped AR's could have stopped all the bullshit rioting rfn. Rioting and violent protesting is the not the way to bring positive change it just widens the difference in people.So Minnesota will reap what they have sowen with their libtard politics.

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 05/30/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If being over weight and out of shape while being arrested caused the death most fire members best hope they never get detained.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Filaman
Originally Posted by ribka
I learned on here that the carotid artery runs from your upper shoulders region up the back of your neck where the racist officer purposely placed his knee to kill the poor innocent perp. . Lots of wisdom on here

Ain't it? That cop murdered the guy. I never saw any resistance from Floyd. That's Bull sheist that they were just restraining him. Once the cuffs are on the fight is over. Get real!!! That cop murdered him.
''

Well, at what point after your co-worker tells you there's no pulse do you remove the knee? One minute? How about two? Two and a half? Double tap, make damned sure he ded. They should turn the prick loose on the street let the heathens have him.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by callnum
If being over weight and out of shape while being arrested caused the death most fire members best hope they never get detained.

It’s the resisting arrest part you left out. He could have peacefully got into the vehicle and gone off the the county jail for processing and been out in a couple of hours. Best guess is the charge for the counterfeit $20 would have been dropped unless there was something more found in the investigation. But that’s not what Floyd chose. Floyd chose to fight getting into the car. Floyd had a bad heart , clogged arteries , and high blood pressure. Floyd chose to overload his cardio vascular system and he’s now dead. Just the last in a long string of poor decisions.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Well, at what point after your co-worker tells you there's no pulse do you remove the knee? One minute? How about two? Two and a half?

Where is Ribka on this? we need his expert knowledge
about where LE are trained to sustain their hard knee
in a non-compliant guy... with No pulse.

a LEO of 20 yrs who trained people at HTC (which is
Accredited by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer
Standards and Training)... explained what they are
supposed to do ... but Ribka laughed it off/dismissed it.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Starman

Well, at what point after your co-worker tells you there's no pulse do you remove the knee? One minute? How about two? Two and a half?

Where is Ribka on this? we need his expert knowledge
about where LE are trained to sustain their hard knee
in a non-compliant guy... with No pulse.

a LEO of 20 yrs who trained people at HTC (which is
Accredited by the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer
Standards and Training)... explained what they are
supposed to do ... but Ribka laughed it off/dismissed it.

I once seen a video of a cop that shot somebody, and then handcuffed them.

What's up with that?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Well, at what point after your co-worker tells you there's no pulse do you remove the knee? One minute? How about two? Two and a half? Double tap, make damned sure he ded. They should turn the prick loose on the street let the heathens have him.

When was Chauvin told that Gentle George had no pulse?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What's up with that?

Lazarus effect

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10

What's up with that?

Lazarus effect

😎

I mean... Can somebody explain it???????????

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well in SD it means you shot a cop and they shot you and cuffed you so that you can't do anything to stop your own death by blood loss. Don't know how it works anywhere else but that is the way around RC, SD.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 3,432 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,373
Posts18,469,350
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.