Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bernie Sanders says the ultra rich have been looting America for 40 years, so I guess the ultra rich can't control their impulses, huh Bernie? And so that means it's okay if someone wants to loot back. It's their turn to loot.

Hatari is exactly right, the question is why is this so? I think that it largely has to do with two things. One, the rise in illegitimate births encouraged by the welfare system. No dads, no discipline. Several generations into this fiasco, now even if the father is in the home he probably is not much of a disciplinarian. By the way, it looks like a bunch of white kids could have used a lot more discipline as well.

The second reason is the decline in Christianity in the black communities; again, same problem with whites, just not as prevalent. Contrast the reaction we are seeing by blacks to the George Floyd murder with the reaction of the church in Charleston, SC to the Dyann Roof rampage.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Hot on the trail of a solution this morning eh?

What a bunch of apathetic old farts.

Ok, Mr . White Privilege!

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 06/02/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They hate white people.

Don't overthink it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Short answer? DNA.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hatari
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

1.) The inability to control emotions and urges
2.) Lack of respect for other people's property

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.

Hatari,

Your are kind of on the right tract.

There are three personality traits that lead to success in this country.

1. High IQ

2. Hard working (High Conscientiousness)

3. High emotional control (low neuroticism)

Crime is largely a function of the Gini Coefficient which is a measure of the inequality of the distribution of wealth.

So in other words, this is a function of having a lot of emotional, lazy, stupid people in close proximity to those who've worked hard and managed to accumulate some wealth.

Those at the bottom are more than willing to see it all burn to "get their", or have a change to upend the entire social order in hops they will land at a different place in the new social order. However, even if they did land higher up in a new order it wouldn't matter. Lazy, crazy and stupid will land them right back at the bottom.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Anyone care to post the video of the attack on the girl on a downtown street corner by a bunch of males who kicked and beat her and took her shoes and iPhone. Was she also lucky to escape with her life?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hahaha!

Thats Mr Eskimo Privilege to you, ya prick! grin

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hahaha!

Thats Mr Eskimo Privilege to you, ya prick! grin

You’re a cracker honky , Jim 😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Anyone care to post the video of the attack on the girl on a downtown street corner by a bunch of males who kicked and beat her and took her shoes and iPhone. Was she also lucky to escape with her life?

Two to the chest , one to the head

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
A cracker honky?

That sounds bad!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's a great display of what made America and Americans great.

Family played a big part of that.

Wanting to be a citizen did as well.

In my opinion, citizenship needs to be earned now. Just as it was back then.

Most of these thugs don't even know what a citizen is. .

Hard to be a citizen when liberals have pushed Multiculturalism for 40 years.
Hyphenated-Americans

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Who was it that said " A LITTLE LESS TALK AND A LOT MORE ACTION" ? Break the front door on my house or businesses, steal my way of making a living, we let you go because you are a poor black misguided youth,, I will let you go to your grave free of charge. that goes for white , brown , yellow, PHOC YOU!!
Rio7

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Hat, I'd just have to guess, if your family had not owned anything, you'd have no respect for anyone's?

Wrong!

Robbery and theft are perpetrated very commonly by those who are not in abject poverty. These communities I'm talking about are Black, and robberies are by other Blacks in the same community. Yours is an erroneous view and I'm trying to help you out. I'm guessing you don't have many people of color in Iowa or Ontario. Actually, I know you don't. I've been to both places. Didn't see any Brothers in Dryden, Kenora, or Pickle Lake. You've never lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood I'm guessing.

I watched the neighborhood I grew up change from 100% White to 100% Black in a decade and a half. Guess what? Home burgleries shot up during that period. Street crime shot up. Robberies at the local mall skyrocketed. All these people were living in the same homes. Same schools. SAME INCOMES! All of a sudden, you couldn't leave valuables in your car or locker in high school for fear of smash and grab.

So tell me why teens with parents who both work, own 2 cars and a mortgage feel the need steal money from lockers, break into cars, or get into racial confrontations? The answers in part lie in the explanation above, and the fact that "they can".

That's the answer you get often when you ask why. I'm trying to give you and others a little deeper insight. Go ahead a believe it's all about poverty and lack of opportunity, but there is so much evidence to the contrary.

I'm in a situation where I'm comfortable enough to have this discussions with people of color. As a matter of fact, I had a real good discussion this past Saturday with Joe Profit who is running for Representative in Ga 6th District. Look him up. Born to poverty in Louisiana, went to Alcorn State on a football scholarship. Played in the NFL. Became the first AA to own a IHOP, and then Burger King franchises. BTW, Joe is Black. We had a discussion on just this topic. While opportunity and education are important, Joe points out that not everyone wants to take advantage of opportunities available to them. As he said, some people. Are worthless and some are just plain mean. When I brought up the topic of respect for other people's possessions, he heartily agreed with me on subject. He did three TV interviews Saturday on the "protests". He has his own ideas on how to improve race relations, but cleaning up the agitators and getting everybody calmed down is his first suggestion.

So there you go.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Two of my Grandson's have had their businesses vandalized and looted, they have put their lives into these places, now they are empty shells, so let's all kiss these poor children's asses. Rio7

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lies taught for decades plus a welfare state have us where we are

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Hatari,

1. High IQ

Crime is largely a function of the Gini Coefficient which is a measure of the inequality of the distribution of wealth.

So in other words, this is a function of having a lot of emotional, lazy, stupid people in close proximity to those who've worked hard and managed to accumulate some wealth.

Those at the bottom are more than willing to see it all burn to "get their", or have a change to upend the entire social order in hops they will land at a different place in the new social order. However, even if they did land higher up in a new order it wouldn't matter. Lazy, crazy and stupid will land them right back at the bottom.

I can't argue with any of that. I really didn't want to go the IQ route, but if you've read the book "The Bell Curve", you can't escape certain conclusions.

What I am pointing out is a big number of the under 30 crowd of this group just can't control themselves. They don't come from poverty and they still and still will jump in these riots for a smash and grab frenzy when they already have an iPhone and a closet full of shoes at home.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
A cracker honky?

That sounds bad!

Nah. It’s just our skin color. It doesn’t bother me.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RIO7

Two of my Grandson's have had their businesses vandalized and looted, they have put their lives into these places, now they are empty shells, so let's all kiss these poor children's asses. Rio7

Right!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by hatari
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

1.) The inability to control emotions and urges
2.) Lack of respect for other people's property

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.

Hatari,

1. High IQ

#s 2 and 3 can overcome IQ. I've seen quite a few successful people who weren't very bright. I've seen tons of over-educated failed idiots who would score well in the IQ department, but have zero common sense or drive.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just read and formulate my own opinions.The book, The Bell Curve, is about the best single source reference for this. That and of course my often quoted observation of the wheel and the written language, both unknown in sub-saharan Africa.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 57 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.