Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

1.) The inability to control emotions and urges
2.) Lack of respect for other people's property

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.

Jealousy is a very powerful human emotion.

Not much difference between them and hole-schitting hajis.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It is simply Dindus doing what Dindus do.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I agree that the problem developed in Africa. So did the solution. Ever heard of the Mozambique triple-tap? Rehabilitation of the animals who loot and riot isn't an option. Retribution is!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

I'm fed up with the intellectual way of handling this bell curve, I want, loot, steal, burn down, where these thugs live, then kill their ass. that should flatten your bell curve, a little. crude but effective, read you history. Rio7

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The trouble with shooting them is that they're still going to vote for the same politicians- - - - -from the graveyard!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

HOTROD, Did you hear me say anything about burying them?? Rio7

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Maybe some people have different thought processes, and its genetic.

You had ivy league lawyer firebomb cops in NYC.

Education, opportunity.......and still couldnt get him to not act black

Identity, not integrity. May not just be cultural.

May not just be a color, but a brain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Short answer? DNA.

This^^^^^^^^^

Tribal, savage & corrupt with zero integrity & very little initiative exert any effort to earn any of life's rewards.

Have you ever seen an African country controlled by blacks that didn't have the above traits, usually to an extreme, & evidenced in genocide.

There's a deep, inherent & intristic cultural difference in the make-up of Africans when compared to most other races, even more exaggerated when specifically compared to Caucasians.

People want to make up a million of other reasons & excuses to attempt to explain it away though.

And so here we've been for the past 40+ years or so...............................

MM

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Always exceptions, but not enough statistically IMHO.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

How can I verify that?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RIO7

HOTROD, Did you hear me say anything about burying them?? Rio7

laugh

Buzzards gotta eat too!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
2008 meltdown told 'em they'll NEVER have what we did/do. CV-19 took away all restraint, even provided the reason to mask up. No hope = chaos.
The generation(s) that survived abortion have a nihilistic perspective. If someone wants to promise everything for nothing, they are "in."
NAACP et al have for generations instilled victim mentality instead of reaching for opportunity in the way past waves of immigrants resolved to do.
They cannot perceive benefit to waiting when taking is available. No skin in the game. No future anyhow. Only Jesus in your heart makes for hope.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

How can I verify that?

Not real sure of your question.............but simply look at the make-up of the rioters; close to maybe 40% or so appear to be under 30'ish whites.

MM

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

How can I verify that?

My source are county cops and sheriffs I've known over the years. I just asked them who they are picking up. Mostly all locals. Also, read the news accounts. "So and so of (town) arrested in conjunction with a home invasion in (address in same or nearby town/community)."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Hot on the trail of a solution this morning eh?

What a bunch of apathetic old farts.

Well sheeit Big Jim, just lay out the solution for all us apathetic old ignoramuses.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Short answer? DNA.

I am going to challenge that notion. In New Orleans there is a problem with generational, poverty, poor education, crime and a host of other issues. Young black males from fatherless homes in poor black neighborhoods, statistically speaking, have the odds stacked against them.

Your contention is that it is their DNA that finds the odds stacked against them.

If it is their DNA, then answer this question for me. I am a supporter of an organization called Son Of A Saint. Here is what their website says about them.

Growing up without a father is a challenge facing thousands of boys in New Orleans. For too many of them, the challenge will prove overwhelming. Son of a Saint exists for these boys, providing mentorship, education, recreation, camaraderie, cultural enrichment, emotional support and helping to fill the void for dozens of fatherless young men in New Orleans.

These are kids that, statistically speaking, are going to to have a rough go of it. Let's just use one of the many metrics. 50 or greater percent of all black males do not graduate from high school. Yet those who enter this program have a success rate that is right there with whites. In every other metric, these kids perform on a level with their white peers.

If it is a DNA issue, how do you explain the results of kids in this program?

https://sonofasaint.org/what-we-do/#/we-save-lives

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 06/02/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

How can I verify that?

Not real sure of your question.............but simply look at the make-up of the rioters; close to maybe 40% or so appear to be under 30'ish whites.

MM

Yep.

The "Occupy Wallstreet" crowd.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Short answer? DNA.

I am going to challenge that notion. In New Orleans there is a problem with generational, poverty, poor education, crime and a host of other issues. Young black males from fatherless homes in poor black neighborhoods, statistically speaking, have the odds stacked against them.

Your contention is that it is their DNA that finds the odds stacked against them.

If it is their DNA, then answer this question for me. I am a supporter of an organization called Son Of A Saint. Here is what their website says about them.

Growing up without a father is a challenge facing thousands of boys in New Orleans. For too many of them, the challenge will prove overwhelming. Son of a Saint exists for these boys, providing mentorship, education, recreation, camaraderie, cultural enrichment, emotional support and helping to fill the void for dozens of fatherless young men in New Orleans.

These are kids that, statistically speaking, are going to to have a rough go of it. Let's just use one of the many metrics. 50 or greater percent of all black males do not graduate from high school. Yet those who enter this program have a success rate that is right there with whites. In every other metric, these kids perform on a level with their white peers.

What brings them into this program?

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

What is the driver for their entry?

Is it co-ed or male only ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yep, biggest problem is broken families and no structure, support in their lives.

Short answer? DNA.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka
Yep, biggest problem is broken families and no structure, support in their lives.

Short answer? DNA.

Kids raising kids is what you have here. 13 and 14 Year olds aren’t parents and daddy is long gone tapping another one.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,968
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.