Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Back up a little over a century and look at the experiment that was tried at returning slaves to Africa to govern themselves- - - - -Liberia. Sounds a lot like "Liberty", doesn't it? None other than the "Great Emancipator" Abraham Lincoln floated that idea, and even if he had lived to manage the effort, it would have probably been just as spectacular of a failure. The former slaves who returned to Africa simply became the slave-masters over the indigenous tribes they found there, and they imposed a rigid caste system that was much more oppressive than the one they had left in America. One of Libya's abundant natural resources was, and still is, DIAMONDS! Even while sitting on huge deposits of some of the most valuable gemstones in the world, those clowns couldn't make a go of their economy. 150 years later, Liberia is still one of the poorest, worst-governed nations in the world! Isn't South Africa one of the world's major producers of diamonds, also?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Totally incapable! Proven for thousands of years! And can take a successful, thriving society and destroy it! Cape Town South Africa, Detroit, Cleveland, Memphis, Philadelphia, Chicago immediately come to mind! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Rhodesia was prosperous, Zimbabwe has devolved into it's natural state. The same fate awaits South Africa, a country that once built nuclear weapons now can't run a power grid.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This is a documentary that shows the situation very well. Bookmark it and watch it when you have an hour to spend.

Bris,

You watching so much of this stuff, is driving you mad.

Chill big fella...😎

Yeah, it pisses me off too, Beav. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I can't think of a single successful black run area, let alone country. They take over good places, and turn them into bad places.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Back up a little over a century and look at the experiment that was tried at returning slaves to Africa to govern themselves- - - - -Liberia. Sounds a lot like "Liberty", doesn't it? None other than the "Great Emancipator" Abraham Lincoln floated that idea, and even if he had lived to manage the effort, it would have probably been just as spectacular of a failure. The former slaves who returned to Africa simply became the slave-masters over the indigenous tribes they found there, and they imposed a rigid caste system that was much more oppressive than the one they had left in America. One of Libya's abundant natural resources was, and still is, DIAMONDS! Even while sitting on huge deposits of some of the most valuable gemstones in the world, those clowns couldn't make a go of their economy. 150 years later, Liberia is still one of the poorest, worst-governed nations in the world! Isn't South Africa one of the world's major producers of diamonds, also?
Jerry

The average IQ in Liberia is 67. That's just about ch imp level.

https://new-iq-test.com/liberia-average-iq.html

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ever heard the saying, better to rule in hell then serve in heaven?

Nobody will rule in hell, not even Satan. Hell was created for his punishment, not to be his kingdom. Those who joke about going to hell have no idea what they're saying. It's someplace where you do NOT want to go but the majority have elected to go anyway.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m gonna unintentionally jack this post up due to my lack of geographical knowledge and accurate timelines of the revolutionary changes that took place in South Africa....Still hope the content isn’t drowned out by my inaccuracies.

South Africa under British control was prosperous. Rubber plantations, oil, diamonds, and other natural resources were abundant.

Brits were rulers and acted accordingly towards the blacks. Not my point.

My point....After Apartheid, the blacks couldn’t figure out how to govern themselves, live harmoniously together, or foster a work force that allowed the rich resources to continue to reach the global market.

In essence, they fûcked themselves by reverting to tribal street gangs who slaughtered for revenge, UN food supplies, territory and power.

Some of the warlords were college educated men from the US and Great Britain, but they still had no idea how to harness the manpower of the South Africans to keep the economic growth, growing.

What makes the black communities think they would do any better running the show than the South Africans?

😎

Zimbabwe. In just a few years it went from a prosperous nation to extreme inflation and poverty when it was taken over by a black ruler, Mugabe. He destroyed their national sources of income quickly and thoroughly.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m gonna unintentionally jack this post up due to my lack of geographical knowledge and accurate timelines of the revolutionary changes that took place in South Africa....Still hope the content isn’t drowned out by my inaccuracies.

South Africa under British control was prosperous. Rubber plantations, oil, diamonds, and other natural resources were abundant.

My point....After Apartheid, the blacks couldn’t figure out how to govern themselves, live harmoniously together, or foster a work force that allowed the rich resources to continue to reach the global market.

In essence, they fûcked themselves by reverting to tribal street gangs who slaughtered for revenge, UN food supplies, territory and power.

Some of the warlords were college educated men from the US and Great Britain, but they still had no idea how to harness the manpower of the South Africans to keep the economic growth, growing.

What makes the black communities think they would do any better running the show than the South Africans?

😎

You, obviously, are not much a student of history or you wouldn't ask that question.

MM

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

😎

You, obviously, are not much a student of history or you wouldn't ask that question.

MM

Missed your sarcasm icon you would have left, if you read all posts prior to yours.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There's a better chance of hell freezing over

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker
seriously? after 8 long long years of a "black" in the white house, we even have to think about this question?

I hear you...It’s a difficult line to walk with any large black community.

Always need based requests, additional resources, better employment opportunities, less exposure to empirical abuse by the police, respect as a human.

Some blacks absolutely get it, but those are the same ones who would get rolled up by the mob who is chanting “I want mine, I want yours”.
[b]
Not a history
bu
ff,but they have no idea what shît they would find themselves in, if they had full control. Some however do know and try to find a way to work it out....Futile?

😎

For MM

Last edited by Beaver10; 06/02/20.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Look to Haiti for your answer, grasshoppa.

That is the perfect example...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Beaver, are you chitting me? wink

Well, yes and no....I believe this is a problem that is generational, and won’t be solved for another 60-70 years, if ever.

A good beginning would be to get rid of every liberal politician. I would call that alone a win.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would blacks when white LE can't?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Beaver, are you chitting me? wink

Well, yes and no....I believe this is a problem that is generational, and won’t be solved for another 60-70 years,

It's going to take more than 60-70 years. Evolution doesn't move that fast.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this thread title..

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

Wait, there are dozens of examples where they have built a prospersous advanced civilization. Take for example......uhhh, well there there was........umm,, Hang on, I'll think of one here in a minute.......

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

Wait, there are dozens of examples where they have built a prospersous advanced civilization. Take for example......uhhh, well there there was........umm,, Hang on, I'll think of one here in a minute.......

Come on! Someone find an example of a well run government where black people are running the show.

Que Jeopardy theme song.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by hatari

That’s the funniest damn thing I’ve ever heard

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

57 members (blackhawk44, aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 6mmbrfan, 10 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,556
Posts18,510,431
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.