Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
just because i'm not a racist doesn't mean i have 'white guilt'...that is like saying all trump supporters are racists

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.

This is some very serious "brains turned to schitt" talk.

Here's an accurate translation:

"If you hadn't become racist before the 'boo's started burning down the cities, you'd get a pass."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I mean,....excuse the fug outta me for being ahead of the curve.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Its called balkanization.

8 years of Barak "The Magic Negro", yes thats actually a thing look it up, took that process to new heights mostly on purpose.

I believe what your seeing here on the fire is political distillation in action. Its a place where more and more like minded individuals have sought out to express themselves where they cant in other places.

The Campfire is unique in it style of moderation and political bent.

You can't post the raw emotions seen here in any other Outdoor/Hunting/Gun forum that I'm aware nor in most any other mainstream media platform without being banned.

This! in a nutshell. Accurate analysis of 24 Hour

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How’s Utah burning? Got marshmallows?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by akasparky
Most here are long time members, some just feel more comfortable showing their true colors these days.
Personally I think it's a good thing, better to really know someone, even the hardcore hate filled, even the wife beaters and racist.
Got more respect for a guy that's right up front with it and lays it on line than the closeted do it behind your back types.

What I think of them doesn't matter to anyone but me.
There are men here that are worth going to the end of the world for, then there are some that ain't worth walkin' across the street for....almost like it's all real people behind those screens..

'Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

I saw a pair of 'boo's in Rochester NY beat the teatotal puddin' out of a little 50ish white woman with fuggin' 2X4s.

That's the racism that's catching my eye these days.
You know, I haven't watched much of it as living out here where there's been no protests/rioting I just don't give a shyt but the few video clips I have seen there appeared to be plenty of white ANTIFA types involved. Is that not the case ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Salmon Idaho Syndrome

They see the black guy on the Allstate commercial and change the channel real fast

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Salmon Idaho Syndrome

They see the black guy on the Allstate commercial and change the channel real fast

He did used to be white.

I mean....how many black insurance agents are there?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There's no Constitutional right to riot and cause mayhem.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.

This is some very serious "brains turned to schitt" talk.

Here's an accurate translation:

"If you hadn't become racist before the 'boo's started burning down the cities, you'd get a pass."

Myriad translations aside, you don’t get a pass.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

'Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

I saw a pair of 'boo's in Rochester NY beat the teatotal puddin' out of a little 50ish white woman with fuggin' 2X4s.

That's the racism that's catching my eye these days.

Damn straight!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

There is no constitutional right to riot, burn, or loot.

Bingo!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
’Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

The events of the past several days has verified that it's realism,...not racism.

Damn straight, again!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is what happens when one wrong is answered with another wrong.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by sse
just because i'm not a racist doesn't mean i have 'white guilt'...that is like saying all trump supporters are racists

Fair enough. “White guilt” is a pejorative these days I suppose to be thrown down in certain circumstances. I think the issue is one of conditioning. Since at least the early 60’s, anyone raised in polite society has had it drilled into their head that the worst possible thing you can be is a racist. That explains why the Bell Curve, crime statistics, academic achievement scores, IQ scores, and all manner of means to test human potential and achievement are taboo subjects for the most part or dismissed as irrelevant. People will contort themselves silly attempting to explain obvious disparities as having “social” causes and refuse to consider any innate causes for the disparities. The problem is that if the causes are social, then (white) society is at fault and needs to change. Well, society has been changing drastically for 60 years and the disparities remain. Must be racism because there cannot be any possible other explanation. So, we’re either all secret racists who need to delve into our psyche and endeavor to root out our white privilege or we’re overt racists and think maybe we better have another look at possible innate causes. According to the genome, Africans, Asians, and Northern Europeans all mixed with proto-human species. DIFFERENT proto human species. Neanderthals for the Northern Europeans, Denisovans for the Asians, and an as yet unknown species for the Africans. We have different DNA. What that means is anybody’s guess at this point because it’s racist to acknowledge biological differences and insist that race is not just a social construct and we all know that a racist is the worst thing you can possibly be.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

This country would be vastly improved if we woke up tomorrow and every liberal in the country had suddenly disappeared.

Boomers will be cleaned out well before this happens.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by callnum

This country would be vastly improved if we woke up tomorrow and every liberal in the country had suddenly disappeared.

Boomers will be cleaned out well before this happens.

No doubt about it.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.