Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ingwe
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this thread title..

Wait, there are dozens of examples where they have built a prospersous advanced civilization. Take for example......uhhh, well there there was........umm,, Hang on, I'll think of one here in a minute.......

That’s the funniest damn thing I’ve ever heard

Not true...Leupold is a great scope. Now, that’s funny as hell.

😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A

Pastor Manning doesn’t think so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Wait, there are dozens of examples where they have built a prospersous advanced civilization. Take for example......uhhh, well there there was........umm,, Hang on, I'll think of one here in a minute.......

Come on! Someone find an example of a well run government where black people are running the show.

Que Jeopardy theme song.

😎

Don't forget about......no, that didn't work out either. Maybe if we change the definition of "advanced". You know, Shaka had the Zulus rocking there for a while. Oh wait, I forgot about the brutal violence. ok, let me start over.......

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Back up a little over a century and look at the experiment that was tried at returning slaves to Africa to govern themselves- - - - -Liberia. Sounds a lot like "Liberty", doesn't it? None other than the "Great Emancipator" Abraham Lincoln floated that idea, and even if he had lived to manage the effort, it would have probably been just as spectacular of a failure. The former slaves who returned to Africa simply became the slave-masters over the indigenous tribes they found there, and they imposed a rigid caste system that was much more oppressive than the one they had left in America. One of Libya's abundant natural resources was, and still is, DIAMONDS! Even while sitting on huge deposits of some of the most valuable gemstones in the world, those clowns couldn't make a go of their economy. 150 years later, Liberia is still one of the poorest, worst-governed nations in the world! Isn't South Africa one of the world's major producers of diamonds, also?
Jerry

The average IQ in Liberia is 67. That's just about ch imp level.

https://new-iq-test.com/liberia-average-iq.html

I had no idea it was that low!!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back up a little over a century and look at the experiment that was tried at returning slaves to Africa to govern themselves- - - - -Liberia. Sounds a lot like "Liberty", doesn't it? None other than the "Great Emancipator" Abraham Lincoln floated that idea, and even if he had lived to manage the effort, it would have probably been just as spectacular of a failure. The former slaves who returned to Africa simply became the slave-masters over the indigenous tribes they found there, and they imposed a rigid caste system that was much more oppressive than the one they had left in America. One of Libya's abundant natural resources was, and still is, DIAMONDS! Even while sitting on huge deposits of some of the most valuable gemstones in the world, those clowns couldn't make a go of their economy. 150 years later, Liberia is still one of the poorest, worst-governed nations in the world! Isn't South Africa one of the world's major producers of diamonds, also?
Jerry

I had no idea it was that high.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jerry

i had no idea it was even high enough to measure! and i have been there!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Come on! Someone find an example of a well run government where black people are running the show.

Que Jeopardy theme song.

😎

Don't forget about......no, that didn't work out either. Maybe if we change the definition of "advanced". You know, Shaka had the Zulus rocking there for a while. Oh wait, I forgot about the brutal violence. ok, let me start over.......

Oh come on guys! there are plenty! like Baltimore, Chicago,San Francisco,Framingham, Massachusetts, Washington DC, Charlotte, North Carolina, Atlanta, New Haven, all thriving garden spots of contentment and prosperity! grin

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Que Jeopardy theme song.

😎

Oh come on guys! there are plenty! like Baltimore, Chicago,San Francisco,Framingham, Massachusetts, Washington DC, Charlotte, North Carolina, Atlanta, New Haven, all thriving garden spots of contentment and prosperity! grin

They are broke! Where did the money go?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m gonna unintentionally jack this post up due to my lack of geographical knowledge and accurate timelines of the revolutionary changes that took place in South Africa....Still hope the content isn’t drowned out by my inaccuracies.

South Africa under British control was prosperous. Rubber plantations, oil, diamonds, and other natural resources were abundant.

Brits were rulers and acted accordingly towards the blacks. Not my point.

My point....After Apartheid, the blacks couldn’t figure out how to govern themselves, live harmoniously together, or foster a work force that allowed the rich resources to continue to reach the global market.

In essence, they fûcked themselves by reverting to tribal street gangs who slaughtered for revenge, UN food supplies, territory and power.

Some of the warlords were college educated men from the US and Great Britain, but they still had no idea how to harness the manpower of the South Africans to keep the economic growth, growing.

What makes the black communities think they would do any better running the show than the South Africans?

😎

If you're saying blacks are not like us, wow, you're a little late to the game...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by benchman
I can't think of a single successful black run area, let alone country. They take over good places, and turn them into bad places.

#California

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Que Jeopardy theme song.

😎

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Amos_Moses

Pastor Manning doesn’t think so.

Amen, brother !!!!!!

But the country doesn't want to hear that truth.

50+ years of the Great Society & things are worse now than when LBJ kicked it off.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
History says hell no.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Name me one prosperous country that isn't White or Asian.
You can even watch color and prosperity interact.
As a countries skin color darkens, their overall wealth declines.

Sounds racist as hell, I know. But our melting pot excluded, and
Asians.

Look at Northern Europe, Scandinavia/Germany/Upper E. Europe
compared to Spain/Italy/Portugal.

But, it could be a latitude thing too.

I always thought it was survival.
If you lived in Sweden, you busted it when you could, and made
smart decisions, or died.

In the moderate climates, you didn't need a good home, heat supply,
Or winter food supply. You can get by on what you pick up daily.

Civilization has eliminated natural selection.
That's not a good thing.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Where’s the meme that showed Rome 2,000 years ago and Africa now?

Chilling.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It' a [bleep] world..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
There's the prosperous thriving african
nation of Wakanda . . . . .

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

This thread was a joke???
Right????

George Washington Carver invented peanut butter.

Thanks dude...

Yep thats about it I think....

Most things that are N double O seem to be flops....
Jmo

Rap music they excell at and sports.
So add those to the peanut butter thing too.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, first one has to want to change.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 16gage, 58 invisible), 2,738 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,455
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.