Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

lying in the street for 12 hours? thats horrible

turns out its a lie

video shows what appears to be him pulling a gun , going out his door, immediately gets shot, and goes back in where he collapses on the floor of his bbq

jump to the 2:20 point or so in the video

Last edited by KFWA; 06/03/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
do I think he had intent to shoot at police? no, I don't think he knew what was going on, had a gun and went outside to see what was happening, while at the same time, police had guns drawn on his door.

as soon as he walked out he was shot - but he had a gun. It was a high risk decision on his part to say the least.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That's a bad situation. The man wasn't involved in anything, but it looks like the riot came to him and brought the police along. He should have stayed inside.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He should have stayed inside will be said at a lot of funerals next week

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Years ago I attended a presentation by a psychiatrist on the topic of his specialty of psychological autopsies.

He said that displaying a gun to police is a suicidal act.

This was a sad situation. Something everybody who believes in armed self defense should think about.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That video seems to show that he knew cops were out there. All of the people that were outside came running in. It's hard to believe that the the man who was shot didn't know they were out there. If he walked out with a gun knowing cops were out there, that was a really bad idea. I don't know why he would do that. His right hand moved abruptly right before it appears he was shot. I'd like to know what the context of the cops being there was.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There is video from inside his building that he fired at least three rounds from his pistol out his door in the direction of police before the police and or National Guard returned fire. It shows him being hit in the chest by return fire and dropping his gun on the floor. Pretty undisputable evidence that he fired at police first.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They found seven guns in the restaurant after the shooting. Six handguns and one shotgun. Dunno what belonged to whom. They're working it all out forensically, supposedly. I wouldn't expect LMPD to do anything right, though, as they're worse than Andy and Barney, on a larger scale.

I know and used to shoot with several of them, Like any large body of people, there are some good, and some bad. They are not known for their CSI skills, though.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
There is video from inside his building that he fired at least three rounds from his pistol out his door in the direction of police before the police and or National Guard returned fire. It shows him being hit in the chest by return fire and dropping his gun on the floor. Pretty undisputable evidence that he fired at police first.

If that's the case, then I understand.

IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It looked like he fired the first shot at 5min 14 seconds and fire was immediately returned.
Bummer. And foolish to take a shot at cops like that.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
looks like Covid-19 got him !

shoulda been wearing his bulletproof mask.

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Somebody fired a shot at 5:12 that hits a can or bottle that's setting on the table.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

And he should certainly be allowed to fire indiscriminately at cops, too...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Sorry, I missed the part where I said that. Please point it out to me.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I agree that a man should be able to

but when the national guard is walking down your street loaded for bear and looking for trouble, then isn't the time to test your constitutional rights.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/03/20.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
I agree that a man should be able to

but when the national guard is walking down your street loaded for bear and looking for trouble, then isn't the time to test your constitutional rights.

Understood, fearing the government is the goal.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm no cyril wecht but it looks like first shot came from popo direction, hit a can and knocked it towards the bldg. then shots came from inside. and then schit tons more inbound.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What else was your point?

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

What else was your point?

Sorry, what's so difficult to comprehend? Should YOU or should YOU not be able to walk outside your house or place of business without worrying about being shot by thugs or government?

I see you are from California, so freedom is likely an elusive concept for you.

Last edited by RemModel8; 06/03/20.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,695
Posts18,475,163
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.