Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Hell, I wasn't there, but as Bristoe said, the hits on the table, I saw more than one. Smoke, dust, or whatever coming from the door he was standing in.. was it him shooting or bullet strikes near him.

He seemed really disorganized for a business owner for the time he'd done it. Back & forth, again & again. Frustration? I'd want to watch it many more times to sort it out, but just judging from a view or two like most of the rest here,,,, I'd say he said; fuggit & cut loose. Just a novice observation.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Country is turning into a war zone. The only thing seperating a terrorist from a freedom fighter is the perspective. Giving up essential liberty and freedom in exchange for perceived protection from a (deadly?) pandemic, begging for military intervention in cities because cops either refuse to do their job or mayors refuse to let them do their jobs..... A lot of people should really think about what they're begging for. More federal government intervention bin our lives isn't what we need. Let the states deal with their own messes. If they can't control it, let them [bleep] burn.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Country is turning into a war zone. The only thing seperating a terrorist from a freedom fighter is the perspective. Giving up essential liberty and freedom in exchange for perceived protection from a (deadly?) pandemic, begging for military intervention in cities because cops either refuse to do their job or mayors refuse to let them do their jobs..... A lot of people should really think about what they're begging for. More federal government intervention bin our lives isn't what we need. Let the states deal with their own messes. If they can't control it, let them [bleep] burn.

Amen

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It kind of looks like there's a small puff of smoke from the doorway just before the bottle breaks.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunzo
Hell, I wasn't there, but as Bristoe said, the hits on the table, I saw more than one. Smoke, dust, or whatever coming from the door he was standing in.. was it him shooting or bullet strikes near him.

He seemed really disorganized for a business owner for the time he'd done it. Back & forth, again & again. Frustration? I'd want to watch it many more times to sort it out, but just judging from a view or two like most of the rest here,,,, I'd say he said; fuggit & cut loose. Just a novice observation.

Just like a lot of us law abiding freedom loving citizens would do. This is America, not downtown Damascus. Bring the police in, control the situation, arrest anyone breaking a law. These Cops doing nothing but refereeing the mayhem with a watch and see attitude while idiots are destroying your neighborhood and your trying to make a livelyhood would piss me off too. Cops need to do their jobs. Time to fish or cut bait. They want to run around in tactical gear carrying AR15's any other time, well now's the chance to run in and play Barry badass.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/03/20.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
That "bottle" that is shot looks to me to be some form of compressed gas, or sealed soda can? When it is hit , you see something spraying out in the air, and it does a flip move with stuff shooting out is what I see. I have shot a spray paint can and my recollection is this seems similar.

The situation would be much clearer if it had sound associated with it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'm no cyril wecht but it looks like first shot came from popo direction, hit a can and knocked it towards the bldg. then shots came from inside. and then schit tons more inbound.

The police was firing pepper spray "balls" and rubber bullets trying to disperse the crowd and enforcing a curfew that was in effect. That is what probably hit the water bottle. Still no reason to return live handgun fire at the police.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
some are saying the cops turned off their body cameras. I wouldn't have thought they would be able to do that without damaging them but that's a separate topic. If they did turn them off as some suggested (probably the same people that said this guy laid in the street for 12 hours), I'd want to know why. I think I read that someone high up in the department has already been fired over that today.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he was nuts for letting all those people come and go. wtf way is that to run a business? if you ain't working there, get the fugg out. people coming and going in the food prep area. wtf.

i used to walk past one of those kind of low budget barrel bbq joints on the way to work. it looked like good Q and smelled awesome. but from the looks i got from the folks in and around the place, i knew i'd be eating hockers with my slaw. in those days, i looked like a cover for Honkey Monthly. Coat, tie, dress slacks, polished shoes, nice neat haircut, brief case, etc. felt like ward cleaver in a tarzan movie.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
i'm no cyril wecht but it looks like first shot came from popo direction, hit a can and knocked it towards the bldg. then shots came from inside. and then schit tons more inbound.

The police was firing pepper spray "balls" and rubber bullets trying to disperse the crowd and enforcing a curfew that was in effect. That is what probably hit the water bottle. Still no reason to return live handgun fire at the police.

The Gestapo would agree.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

And he should certainly be allowed to fire indiscriminately at cops, too...

Sorry, I missed the part where I said that. Please point it out to me.

What else was your point?

Sorry, what's so difficult to comprehend? Should YOU or should YOU not be able to walk outside your house or place of business without worrying about being shot by thugs or government?

I see you are from California, so freedom is likely an elusive concept for you.

You could walk outside your residence or place of business. Just don't walk outside with a weapon in your hands under these circumstances.
Where I live is not Jermaine to this. One needs common sense.
Always obey a lawful command.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
he was nuts for letting all those people come and go. wtf way is that to run a business? if you ain't working there, get the fugg out. people coming and going in the food prep area. wtf.

i used to walk past one of those kind of low budget barrel bbq joints on the way to work. it looked like good Q and smelled awesome. but from the looks i got from the folks in and around the place, i knew i'd be eating hockers with my slaw. in those days, i looked like a cover for Honkey Monthly. Coat, tie, dress slacks, polished shoes, nice neat haircut, brief case, etc. felt like ward cleaver in a tarzan movie.

Agreed, they should have put his head on a spike if he didn't conduct business the way you say it should be done. Stalin would be proud of your comment.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

Sorry, what's so difficult to comprehend? Should YOU or should YOU not be able to walk outside your house or place of business without worrying about being shot by thugs or government?

You could walk outside your residence or place of business. Just don't walk outside with a weapon in your hands under these circumstances.

So what circumstances is it acceptable, Misses Sheep? I walk outside with a firearm all the time, I should be shot because of it. Where do you communists come from? Rhetorcial.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

ya that is what i looks like now that you said that.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Lawful command like "don't congregate in your church" "don't open your business" "don't cross state lines"
WTF is a lawful order now here in 2020?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If you look at the footage after red shirt guy/ owner was working the BBQ and moving food into the business, I see 2 guys in the street to the left of the tent, one in a white shirt. Also a guy rolling a suitcase about that same time. I see suitcase guy move toward the tent in the street, then turn 90 degree's and move left on the sidewalk, like something happened, and about the same time teeshirt guy and friend move toward the tent fast, I see swat moving in, gal in white shirt and others move fast into the store, all about the same 5-10 seconds time. Lots of movement. I think folks rushing into the store worked there, fled some police movement, and store owner made the mistake to confront the police armed with his gun. I do see a discharge puff after that " can-bottle" broke, from the business, then swat pulled back. ? Very surprised the red shirt guy went outside and fired a shot, not a good move. And if he indeed was shot, it probably wasn't a paint ball.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So what circumstances is it acceptable, Misses Sheep? I walk outside with a firearm all the time, I should be shot because of it. Where do you communists come from? Rhetorcial.

Same guys that say "you don't really need an AR15 for hunting"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Being this stupid should hurt.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Agreed, they should have put his head on a spike if he didn't conduct business the way you say it should be done. Stalin would be proud of your comment.

reading comprehension isn't your strong point i see.

i wonder which of the former idiots on here you are. hmmmm. i think i know already.

My diploma is a DD214
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

If you take that firearm you are carrying and point it towards Law enforcement and fire it, you very well may be shot. At least around here you will be likely to anyway. may be different where you live,

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.