Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I truly love dogs. Have had many including German shepherds, Rottweilers Dobermans and many beagles and coon hounds. I don't like pit bulls, don't trust them and would never own one. That is not to say that I want them all killed because I don't. My dogs will come out and bark at you if you pull in my drive or ride a bike in front of my house. Threatening to kill them in that circumstance is highly likely to get you seriously injured by me.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I truly love dogs. Have had many including German shepherds, Rottweilers Dobermans and many beagles and coon hounds. I don't like pit bulls, don't trust them and would never own one. That is not to say that I want them all killed because I don't. My dogs will come out and bark at you if you pull in my drive or ride a bike in front of my house. Threatening to kill them in that circumstance is highly likely to get you seriously injured by me.

Oh for fuggs sake, I haven't seen anybody say a barking dog alerting to a stranger on their property should be shot.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Oh for fuggs sake, I haven't seen anybody say a barking dog alerting to a stranger on their property should be shot.

Perhaps you should read more thoroughly. Pay closer attention next time. I have had guys threaten to shoot my dog more than once, both at my home and out hunting. Lets just say none of them would ever do it again. I guarantee it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Likewise if your dogs are doing the same in my driveway they may get their asss shot off, which is the gist of the OP's thread.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Likewise if your dogs are doing the same in my driveway they may get their asss shot off, which is the gist of the OP's thread.
I've always considered myself very fortunate to not be your neighbor.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It appears you and Rickt will get along fine.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I know my neighbors well enough to know that they wouldn't shoot my dog just for barking at them even on their property. Ditto for me. My neighbors dogs come up here all the time. Sometimes they bark. I've never even thought about shooting one of them. If they were threatening yes, and we'd all understand. But just for barking or chasing deer ? Never.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I know my neighbors well enough to know that they wouldn't shoot my dog just for barking at them even on their property. Ditto for me. My neighbors dogs come up here all the time. Sometimes they bark. I've never even thought about shooting one of them. If they were threatening yes, and we'd all understand. But just for barking or chasing deer ? Never.

Shocked to hear that you’re fine with white trash mutts chasing deer and god knows what else all over hell.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Shocked to hear that you’re fine with white trash mutts chasing deer and god knows what else all over hell.

Not for nothing, but you're sounding a bit Texan now.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Locked and loaded.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Not for nothing, but you're sounding a bit Texan now.

Even a Texan can be right sometimes.

They just have to work harder at it than most.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact. None of my neighbors are white trash either. My next door neighbors are both veterinarians.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Neighbors studhorse got out and came up raising hell with my horses 8 years ago or so. Ol lady went back to try to halter it, bastard charged her, ripped through our fence, started running our horses around. Grabbed my tikka 223, walked backed, got him to stop, shot him in the face. Rode my quad down to the lady’s house, told her to get him outta my field or I was gonna shoot coyotes off him. Next day he was gone.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Btw, that was the only time a 223 impressed me!! 🤣😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Pit bull, the best dogs out there. Some schitty owners though. Last dog that bit me was an ankle biter. Little bastard got me on the shin.

You'd best never bring one around me.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact.

especially in the spring on deep crusted snow when the dogs can run on top of crust while deer struggle. Yep a pack of dogs pose no danger to healthy deer, especially healthy fawns lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact. None of my neighbors are white trash either. My next door neighbors are both veterinarians.

Dogs that run all over hell and chase deer will also chase cattle and horses.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
aint nuthin worse than sittin in the woods with a 30-30 and having a dog chase some whitetail past ya

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact.

especially in the spring on deep crusted snow when the dogs can run on top of crust while deer struggle. Yep a pack of dogs pose no danger to healthy deer, especially healthy fawns lol
Don't try to be knowledgeable about things you are not. It only makes you look stupid to those of us who know what we're talking about. Having trained/broke/run Beagles and coon hounds for years I know dogs rarely catch deer, even in the winter. Deep crusted snow yes they could. Otherwise no.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Neighbors studhorse got out and came up raising hell with my horses 8 years ago or so. Ol lady went back to try to halter it, bastard charged her, ripped through our fence, started running our horses around. Grabbed my tikka 223, walked backed, got him to stop, shot him in the face. Rode my quad down to the lady’s house, told her to get him outta my field or I was gonna shoot coyotes off him. Next day he was gone.

I'd bet that solved the problem.............rightfully so.

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,805 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,415
Posts18,528,222
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.