Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya it solved the problem, sheriff said I was justified! ๐Ÿ‘

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact. None of my neighbors are white trash either. My next door neighbors are both veterinarians.

Dogs that run all over hell and chase deer will also chase cattle and horses.

BANG! BANG! BANG!
We've got horses in the pasture between our house and the neighbors. I can see them from my living room window. Not only have I never seen dogs chase them, the horses will run any dog that wanders into the pasture clean out of it in short order. Having come from a farming family, I've seen cattle do the same more than once.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by sse
aint nuthin worse than sittin in the woods with a 30-30 and having a dog chase some whitetail past ya
If you really believe that you've lived a very sheltered, charmed life.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
aint nuthin worse than sittin in the woods with a 30-30 and having a dog chase some whitetail past ya
If you really believe that you've lived a very sheltered, charmed life.

it's just a manner of speech einstein so sue me

examples intended to be amusing

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Judman
Ya it solved the problem, sheriff said I was justified! ๐Ÿ‘

Wow.

I wouldn't have guessed that.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As far as killing livestock the Alaskan Husky is as bad as any. Chow is a bad ass on livestock and people. A lot of Pit Bulls are just plain psychotic You might be real surprised at what Rover does and where he goes at night. I keep cameras out all year so we know when a dog recon patrol starts looking us over. A Belisle 330 body grip trap securely anchored to the ground with the trigger on the bottom and baited with a piece of tough red meat will silently solve a lot of dog trouble. Be sure to buy the setting tool. You won't easily set it by hand. If it saves just one calf.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Beagles are hell on moose, deer, big horn sheep, mountain goats and elk round these parts

lmao

Originally Posted by ribka
I know my neighbors well enough to know that they wouldn't shoot my dog just for barking at them even on their property. Ditto for me. My neighbors dogs come up here all the time. Sometimes they bark. I've never even thought about shooting one of them. If they were threatening yes, and we'd all understand. But just for barking or chasing deer ? Never.

Shocked to hear that youโ€™re fine with white trash mutts chasing deer and god knows what else all over hell.

We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact.

especially in the spring on deep crusted snow when the dogs can run on top of crust while deer struggle. Yep a pack of dogs pose no danger to healthy deer, especially healthy fawns lol
Don't try to be knowledgeable about things you are not. It only makes you look stupid to those of us who know what we're talking about. Having trained/broke/run Beagles and coon hounds for years I know dogs rarely catch deer, even in the winter. Deep crusted snow yes they could. Otherwise no.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
We've got plenty of deer around dipshyt and dogs rarely catch healthy adult deer anyway. I've witnessed dogs running deer many times and know these things to be fact. None of my neighbors are white trash either. My next door neighbors are both veterinarians.

Dogs that run all over hell and chase deer will also chase cattle and horses.

BANG! BANG! BANG!
We've got horses in the pasture between our house and the neighbors. I can see them from my living room window. Not only have I never seen dogs chase them, the horses will run any dog that wanders into the pasture clean out of it in short order. Having come from a farming family, I've seen cattle do the same more than once.

pits, wolves and coyotes love to gently lick the afterbirth off of new born calves and horses and sheep.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Don't try to be knowledgeable about things you are not. It only makes you look stupid to those of us who know what we're talking about. Having trained/broke/run Beagles and coon hounds for years I know dogs rarely catch deer, even in the winter. Deep crusted snow yes they could. Otherwise no.

They don't have to catch it to kill it. Running the fat off anything when winter is knocking or there or just past will kill them just as dead. Same with pregnant females.

But I'm sure you knew that.

Fuggin retard. Justifying loose dogs running game and domestic livestock. JHC

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
As far as killing livestock the Alaskan Husky is as bad as any. Chow is a bad ass on livestock and people. A lot of Pit Bulls are just plain psychotic You might be real surprised at what Rover does and where he goes at night. I keep cameras out all year so we know when a dog recon patrol starts looking us over. A Belisle 330 body grip trap securely anchored to the ground with the trigger on the bottom and baited with a piece of tough red meat will silently solve a lot of dog trouble. Be sure to buy the setting tool. You won't easily set it by hand. If it saves just one calf.
Some of you guys are a hoot. Either that or you're the unluckiest sap that ever roamed the earth. Both of my grandfathers and two uncles were lifelong dairy farmers. My first in laws as well. None of them ever had cattle killed by dogs. Can't say what pit bulls or Huskies would do as I don't recall any ever being around. It is clear there are a lot of bloodthirsty, ignorant city fuucks on this site that are always looking for any excuse to kill somethiing.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Pit bull, the best dogs out there. Some schitty owners though. Last dog that bit me was an ankle biter. Little bastard got me on the shin.

You'd best never bring one around me.

I bet you could make it even more better.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
looking for any excuse to kill somethiing

well participation here kills time

Last edited by sse; 06/04/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

They don't have to catch it to kill it. Running the fat off anything when winter is knocking or there or just past will kill them just as dead. Same with pregnant females.

But I'm sure you knew that.

Fuggin retard. Justifying loose dogs running game and domestic livestock. JHC
Get off it dufus. I've seen more dogs chase deer than you would in 5 lifetimes. The vast majority will break off the chase or lose the track before they chase far enough to run off an ounce of fat or cause any damage at all. Shyt I've seen deer obviously having fun and being curious with a dog on it's track actually stopping and waiting for the dog to catch up. Byond that, far more deer are killed by automobiles, hunters and coyotes in this State than by dogs yet we still have plenty of deer. Too many in many areas as a matter of fact. Another matter of fact is that it is illegal to shoot a dog for chasing deer here and will result in an animal cruelty charge if you are caught.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Some of you guys are a hoot. Either that or you're the unluckiest sap that ever roamed the earth. Both of my grandfathers and two uncles were lifelong dairy farmers. My first in laws as well. None of them ever had cattle killed by dogs. Can't say what pit bulls or Huskies would do as I don't recall any ever being around. It is clear there are a lot of bloodthirsty, ignorant city fuucks on this site that are always looking for any excuse to kill somethiing.

You try and paint yourself as some kind of sure-nuff pure country hilljack, but what the painting is to everyone that isn't you is a white trash excuse making piece of chit. Never your fault. The world owes you, blah blah blah blah blah

Poor blackheart, you sure got a raw deal in life. Too bad you don't have the fire and spirit to better yourself.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

I grew up working a a dairy farm in NW WI and we shot dogs killing goats, new born calves and running horses through fences. Maybe I need to watch Bambi again to understand that all animals are really friends and frolic together without a care in the world.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You try and paint yourself as some kind of sure-nuff pure country hilljack, but what the painting is to everyone that isn't you is a white trash excuse making piece of chit. Never your fault. The world owes you, blah blah blah blah blah

Poor blackheart, you sure got a raw deal in life. Too bad you don't have the fire and spirit to better yourself.
Shyt I'm already way better than your ignorant ass. Always have been and always will be. What I can't stand is all you goddam posers on here thinking you know everything about anything when you don't know your ass hole from your elbow,.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I grew up working a a dairy farm in NW WI and we shot dogs killing goats, new born calves and running horses through fences. Maybe I need to watch Bambi again to understand that all animals are really friends and frolic together without a care in the world.
Sure you did. You're a pathetic fuuck in so many ways It's disgusting. But then I'm not just looking for any excuse to kill something.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I think there was an old song about you.

The Great Pretender?

You are full of schidt and anyone who grew up rural and not white trash sees it plain as day.

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I must respond since I rarely see the Col and some others be wrong.

My dad ran cattle and had a tall beagle he used for squirrel hunting. It would circle out through the woods and circle around, often jumping and hounding deer for 5 or 10 min or so. It ran many deer by my dad who took several over the years with his 12ga 1100. He carried buckshot in the chamber.

My Grandad also ran cattle in East Texas and my uncle and cousin who lived near by in the country had deer hounds that ran free. We hunted with them when I was a kid in the dense river bottoms and loblolly pine sandhills. We never were aware of those hounds messing with his cattle.

Also, my English pointers never bothered with grandmothers free range farm chickens after being reprimanded a few times as pups.

Many hound hunters preferred beagles as they didnt press the deer. I've seen does dancing merrily ahead of them while waving their white flag, sometimes stopping to get a mouth full while waiting for the beagles to catch up. They ran a big circle staying in their home range.

A big buck, OTOH, may come bounding past you in the forest and it may take a good while before being able to hear the pursuing hounds and then much later before they came by on its trail.

Carry on.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Sure you did. You're a pathetic fuuck in so many ways It's disgusting. But then I'm not just looking for any excuse to kill something.

I can picture you licking your kitchen window while you watch your large livestock herds and the hundreds of empty Hamms beer cans strewn around your yard. .I imagine you have at least one rusting vehicle up on cinder blocks in front of your house full of empty beer cans and old pent house mags lol

Last edited by ribka; 06/04/20.
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 59 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,364
Posts18,527,270
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.