Hop To
Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by deflave

Blue for sure.

I don't like to break Campfire tradition.

Brown is my favorite...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I do have a couple blue left though..Bad Dog..

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nice wolf, logcutter!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am sure you will inform us all with your almost encyclopedic knowledge of farming.

Do you raise black bears?
I don't have the time or desire to correct all your ignorance and stupidity boy. Get off the internet and actually do something once in awhile. It may help.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't have the time or desire to correct all your ignorance and stupidity boy. Get off the internet and actually do something once in awhile. It may help.

Aren't you currently unemployed?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How come you know so much about them then?

Black bear cub recipes?

Do you ever have your black bear recipes featured in black bear cooking magazines?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
yogi

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Black bear cub recipes?

Do you ever have your black bear recipes featured in black bear cooking magazines?
I don't think you know a fuggin thing about black bears. Here's a hint. They have paws, not hooves.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I was a custom rifle smith at one time too. A rifle I built was featured in Safari Club magazine back in the 90's and I was mentioned as the builder in the article . Too bad you don't know shyt about guns.

Cool.

Which issue?
I honestly don't remember. I don't have the issue anymore. Lots of stuff got destroyed in the flood.

lmfao.....

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I was a custom rifle smith at one time too. A rifle I built was featured in Safari Club magazine back in the 90's and I was mentioned as the builder in the article . Too bad you don't know shyt about guns.

Cool.

Which issue?
I honestly don't remember. I don't have the issue anymore. Lots of stuff got destroyed in the flood.

lmfao.....
Well it's not really funny. Guess you didn't hear about the massive flooding here in 2006 and that my home and most of my belongings were destroyed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Got family that live in rural areas of NYS, I think I see more actual Mexican Mexicans up there than I do around here, 'cept on construction sites.

How do you tell the difference?

Night and day alot of the time. Mexicans are more likely to bear the stamp of hard living whereas American Mexicans tend to run as soft as the rest of us, around here fluency in Spanish tends to be a giveaway too.

Why are you frequenting construction sites?

This is the Austin/San Antonio Corridor, construction sites are frequenting us, and their Mexicans shop at convenience stores for coffee and grease in the morning, and beer in brown paper sacks in the evening.

Actually I have heard that a lot of their Mexicans are actually Guatemalans.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Got family that live in rural areas of NYS, I think I see more actual Mexican Mexicans up there than I do around here, 'cept on construction sites.

Night and day alot of the time. Mexicans are more likely to bear the stamp of hard living whereas American Mexicans tend to run as soft as the rest of us, around here fluency in Spanish tends to be a giveaway too.

This is the Austin/San Antonio Corridor, construction sites are frequenting us, and their Mexicans shop at convenience stores for coffee and grease in the morning, and beer in brown paper sacks in the evening.

That's interesting.

Are you able to tell a Guatemalan from a Mexican? Or do they look similar?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I just go by they're mostly short, dark brown and speak jibberish. I assume such to be Mexicans but maybe Guatemalan for all I know,

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Well it's not really funny. Guess you didn't hear about the massive flooding here in 2006 and that my home and most of my belongings were destroyed.

Is that how your family lost the dairy farm?

Do you still live in a flood plain?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Cool.

Which issue?

lmfao.....

That sucks. I lost my home to Hurricane Katrina. And when I use the word "lost" I mean I went back and couldn't find the damn thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
Oh fuuck, you should drive through a Indian Rez in New Mexico, never seen so many dead dogs
Damn what a waste, in Asia canine roadkill is scooped up for the village pot.
Two different ladies that live around here are active in stray dog rescue. One will drive 70 or 80 miles to pick up a dog that is hanging around a dumpster. I suggested to the only one I'm on speaking terms with that maybe we should send all the excess dogs in this country to North Korea as a peace offering. She was aghast at the suggestion but her husband noted that stray dogs and cats don't exist in Chinatown.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Din't live in a flood plain then you ignorant son of a bitch. It had not flooded there in 100 years.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Black bear cub recipes?

I don't think you know a fuggin thing about black bears. Here's a hint. They have paws, not hooves.

Hmmmm.....that doesn't seem right.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Din't live in a flood plain then you ignorant son of a bitch. It had not flooded there in 100 years.

Thats called a 100 year flood plain.

They have 500 year flood plains too.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Cool.

Which issue?

lmfao.....

That sucks. I lost my home to Hurricane Katrina. And when I use the word "lost" I mean I went back and couldn't find the damn thing.
Yep, that would suck too.
Mine was moved off it's foundation, evertything inside floated around to different rooms, refrigerator on it's side in living room, dressers in living room, kitchen cupboards falling apart, mud covered everything. It was condemned as beyond reasonable repair so it might as well have been gone. Actually that would have been more convenient as I wouldn't have had to clean up the mess. Had no flood insurance as we were not in a flood zone so had to start over from nothing. Only had two more years of payments before it was mine so it was a bitch having to start over.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's interesting.

Are you able to tell a Guatemalan from a Mexican? Or do they look similar?

OK Cruella, damned if I know. I have heard that Mexicans curse more in their everyday Spanish, but I dunno that either.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (257Bob, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 222ND, 63 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,381
Posts18,527,562
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.