Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Shyt I'm already way better than your ignorant ass. Always have been and always will be. What I can't stand is all you goddam posers on here thinking you know everything about anything when you don't know your ass hole from your elbow,.

With both grandparents being dairy farmers I spent lots of time on farms.

I spent lots of time on airplanes but that doesn't make me a pilot. Look in the mirror for the "Poser".

Jim
Guess you missed where I worked as a full time farm hand for 2 years after high school dummy. But hey, not surprising the posers try to label me as one. Most of the guys on here think they know more about firearms than I do too. Even though about all most have ever done is shoot them.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave

Got family that live in rural areas of NYS, I think I see more actual Mexican Mexicans up there than I do around here, 'cept on construction sites.

How do you tell the difference?

Night and day alot of the time. Mexicans are more likely to bear the stamp of hard living whereas American Mexicans tend to run as soft as the rest of us, around here fluency in Spanish tends to be a giveaway too.

Why are you frequenting construction sites?

This is the Austin/San Antonio Corridor, construction sites are frequenting us, and their Mexicans shop at convenience stores for coffee and grease in the morning, and beer in brown paper sacks in the evening.

Actually I have heard that a lot of their Mexicans are actually Guatemalans.

That's interesting.

Are you able to tell a Guatemalan from a Mexican? Or do they look similar?

OK Cruella, damned if I know. I have heard that Mexicans curse more in their everyday Spanish, but I dunno that either.

Generally, the little bittie 100 pounders are Guatemalan.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shyt I'm already way better than your ignorant ass. Always have been and always will be. What I can't stand is all you goddam posers on here thinking you know everything about anything when you don't know your ass hole from your elbow,.

I spent lots of time on airplanes but that doesn't make me a pilot. Look in the mirror for the "Poser".

Jim
Guess you missed where I worked as a full time farm hand for 2 years after high school dummy. But hey, not surprising the posers try to label me as one. Most of the guys on here think they know more about firearms than I do too. Even though about all most have ever done is shoot them.

You haven't done squat but run your big a$$ mouth. Full time after school? That doesn't go together. HAHAHAHAHA. I am really impressed. You're a loser all the way. HAHAHAHAHA. What an idiot. What is your name? I would like to look up this amazing rifle you supposedly built. Did it have a clothes pin on one end and a recess on the other? HAHAHAHA. Prove me wrong tough guy.

Jim

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Jim

You haven't done squat but run your big a$$ mouth. Full time after school? That doesn't go together. HAHAHAHAHA. I am really impressed. You're a loser all the way. HAHAHAHAHA. What an idiot. What is your name? I would like to look up this amazing rifle you supposedly built. Did it have a clothes pin on one end and a recess on the other? HAHAHAHA. Prove me wrong tough guy.

Jim
No full time as in 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 5 am to 7 pm after I graduated you goddam stupid fuuck. Reading comprehension is obviously tough for retards.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
30 years ago two old 75 year olds were friends and lived next door to each other.

One guy shot the other guy's dog for chasing a chicken.

He told me the other old guy is still looking for his dog.

He told me the 3 S's; shoot, shovel, and shut up.

I spoke with a county animal control officer supervisor named Mr. Moody. He told me a landowner has the legal right to shoot dogs that harass his livestock..... but you will never get along with that niegbor again.

But those two old guys still got along, until their deaths.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Jim

Jim
No full time as in 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 5 am to 7 pm after I graduated you goddam stupid fuuck. Reading comprehension is obviously tough for retards.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You probably still live with your Mom in her basement. The closest you have been to a farm is a watermelon patch. You know, if everyone has trouble interpreting your drivel it might not be them. Even though you are perfect in every way, HAHAHAHAHA. What is your name again? Still wanting to see that article about your rubber band gun. HAHAHAHAHA.

Jim

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Jim

Jim

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You probably still live with your Mom in her basement. The closest you have been to a farm is a watermelon patch. You know, if everyone has trouble interpreting your drivel it might not be them. Even though you are perfect in every way, HAHAHAHAHA. What is your name again? Still wanting to see that article about your rubber band gun. HAHAHAHAHA.

Jim
Blah, blah, blah little boy. Too bad your mom is your sister.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Any dogs that come on the home place get usually 2 warning shots with birdshot,shot at the ground by their feet.

It throws rocks up to them and usually they don't come back.

Those that do won't leave under their own power but in the back of the truck.

I have folks about 3/4 of a mile south and they have pit bulls.

The ones on the east side take care of theirs but the folks on the west side don't and let them wonder.

We have thinned them out over the years so they don't have many left.

The house north of me is closer and the dude that was going to rent it called me to let me know about some large dogs he had.

They have already been here 3 times and have been warned,i even told him that the next time they came to the house they would not leave.

He was turning them out and letting them run lose without watching them.

After our talk the dogs have not been to my house.

And i don't feel the least bit bad about it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Any dogs that come on the home place get usually 2 warning shots with birdshot,shot at the ground by their feet.

It throws rocks up to them and usually they don't come back.

Those that do won't leave under their own power but in the back of the truck.

I have folks about 3/4 of a mile south and they have pit bulls.

The ones on the east side take care of theirs but the folks on the west side don't and let them wonder.

We have thinned them out over the years so they don't have many left.

The house north of me is closer and the dude that was going to rent it called me to let me know about some large dogs he had.

They have already been here 3 times and have been warned,i even told him that the next time they came to the house they would not leave.

He was turning them out and letting them run lose without watching them.

After our talk the dogs have not been to my house.

And i don't feel the least bit bad about it.
Sounds like all you Texans live in bad neighborhoods among the scumbags. Not surprising really. It is Texas.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Jim

Jim

Jim
Come tell me all about it any time. I'll enjoy picking my teeth with your bones when you're done running your mouth.

You are such a tough guy. All you are ever going to do is run your mouth and make idle threats. HAHAHAHAHA. You keep inviting people but you never give an address. You scared tough guy? Worthless POS. Come see me. 1850 County Road 411. May, Texas. Be nice to meet you tough guy. HAHAHAHAHA.

Jim

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I live 15 miles from town.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Jim

Jim

Jim
Come tell me all about it any time. I'll enjoy picking my teeth with your bones when you're done running your mouth.

You are such a tough guy. HAHAHAHAHA. You keep inviting people but you never give an address. You scared tough guy? Wort6hlessw POS. Come see me. 1850 County Road 411. May, Texas. Be nice to meet you tough guy. HAHAHAHAHA.

Jim
I'll pick you up at the Syracuse airport.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's your physical address tough guy?

Jim

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I live 15 miles from town.
Scumbags are everywhere in Texas.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
What's your address tough guy?

Jim
Hahaha. Now you want me to be as stupid as you ? That would require some pretty potent chemicals, maybe a labotomy. Or both.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coward. It's nice to be a big tough guy behind a keyboard and anonymity. You've shown everyone on here what a blowhard you are. I'm not stupid. I'm just not scared. Not afraid of anything. I have been living on borrowed time since 1972. Tough guy.

Jim

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol...poor BH

Jim

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I grow weary of interacting with you. Have a good evening.

Jim

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't give out my personal information for anything. We're all living on borrowed time. Never been afraid of a fight with anybody. Been in a bunch. Got the scars to prove it. Usually give better than I get.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't give out my personal information for anything. We're all living on borrowed time. Never been afraid of a fight with anybody. Been in a bunch. Got the scars to prove it.

Yawn!!!!!!!!! Let's see your scars then. Oh, I know..............you don't give out pics either. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jim

Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,746 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,410
Posts18,528,153
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.