Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't give out my personal information for anything. We're all living on borrowed time. Never been afraid of a fight with anybody. Been in a bunch. Got the scars to prove it.

Yawn!!!!!!!!! Let's see your scars then. Oh, I know..............you don't give out pics either. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jim
At the moment I don't even have a camera in the house. Got a scar on my left forearm from a stab wound. Knuckles scarred up from impacts with teeth. Broken bones in hands from same.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Goodnight.

Jim

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Wow. A nuisance/menacing dog thread is really gaining steam now.....rolling smoke . No fighting at least

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Why don’t you two cats save it for the filth that is trying to destroy our country?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave

Got family that live in rural areas of NYS, I think I see more actual Mexican Mexicans up there than I do around here, 'cept on construction sites.

How do you tell the difference?

Night and day alot of the time. Mexicans are more likely to bear the stamp of hard living whereas American Mexicans tend to run as soft as the rest of us, around here fluency in Spanish tends to be a giveaway too.

Why are you frequenting construction sites?

This is the Austin/San Antonio Corridor, construction sites are frequenting us, and their Mexicans shop at convenience stores for coffee and grease in the morning, and beer in brown paper sacks in the evening.

Actually I have heard that a lot of their Mexicans are actually Guatemalans.

That's interesting.

Are you able to tell a Guatemalan from a Mexican? Or do they look similar?

OK Cruella, damned if I know. I have heard that Mexicans curse more in their everyday Spanish, but I dunno that either.

Generally, the little bittie 100 pounders are Guatemalan.

Ya, but Chiapas, Oaxaca, and the Yucatan are all right next door. There’s a lot of pint-sized Hondurans too. Them Mayans apparently weren’t very tall.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Din't live in a flood plain then you ignorant son of a bitch. It had not flooded there in 100 years.

Pretty sure your collection of Safari International would disagree!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

OK Cruella, damned if I know. I have heard that Mexicans curse more in their everyday Spanish, but I dunno that either.

BirdWetIdentifier,

Don't get all upset.

I'm just trying to learn.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunner500
Never had to shoot a dog here harassing cattle, did put a couple 308 rounds over a neighbors young pup buddy team out barking at calves over the last two years, they finally wised up and leave them alone now, I will say I had a big gelding named Tiny that killed a dog and one coyote, he was a big fast mean sombitch that hated dogs or coyotes, simply run them down and stomp them to death, also have a donkey that runs dogs and coyotes out of the pasture, that little fu-ker aint scared of chit!

That's bad ass.

Did your parents leave you that farm you run? Or did you purchase it outright?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I can tell them apart for the most part by their facial features, Panamanians, Guatemalans, and Salvadorans tend to look more Indian, doesn't always hold true but just a guideline. I do have one Panamanian cousin my uncle adopted when he was stationed there after Vietnam, Roman is an Arkansas hillbilly now.

Remind me to avoid your family reunions.

Christ almighty.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They called it a 500 year flood. Whole towns were wiped out here. Bridges washed out all over the place. Roads closed, whole houses floating down the river, overpass collapsed on the interstate, 18 wheelers went into the abyss and washed down stream.

Sooo, you live in a flood plain?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

To tell you the truth it was never that important to me. I lost a lot of family photo's and heirlooms that were much more valuable to me. Don't have hardly any pictures of my kids when they were little anymore.

Here comes the sympathy card after being called out on their bullschit.

LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
They called it a 500 year flood. Whole towns were wiped out here. Bridges washed out all over the place. Roads closed, whole houses floating down the river, overpass collapsed on the interstate, 18 wheelers went into the abyss and washed down stream.

No it wasn't a flood plain. If it were the mortgage holder would have required me to carry flood insurance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never had to shoot a dog here harassing cattle, did put a couple 308 rounds over a neighbors young pup buddy team out barking at calves over the last two years, they finally wised up and leave them alone now, I will say I had a big gelding named Tiny that killed a dog and one coyote, he was a big fast mean sombitch that hated dogs or coyotes, simply run them down and stomp them to death, also have a donkey that runs dogs and coyotes out of the pasture, that little fu-ker aint scared of chit!

That's bad ass.

Some donkeys are mean. My kids' donkey will run anything out of her pasture. She seems to hate everything.

This isn't ours, but I've always liked this pic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

To tell you the truth it was never that important to me. I lost a lot of family photo's and heirlooms that were much more valuable to me. Don't have hardly any pictures of my kids when they were little anymore.

Here comes the sympathy card after being called out on their bullschit.

LOL
You are very good at calling people liars over things you know nothing about. And not much else.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No it wasn't a flood plain. If it were the mortgage holder would have required me to carry flood insurance.
If it wasn't in the flood plain, how did it flood? Five Hundred Year Flood is in a Five Hundred Year Flood Plain.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't give out my personal information for anything.

Especially if it involves an issue of Safari International that lists your name.

LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That's bad ass.

Some donkeys are mean. My kids' donkey will run anything out of her pasture. She seems to hate everything.

I would never phug with a donkey!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

That's bad ass.

Horses and cattle can be pretty fuggin dangerous too. My next door neighbors son was killed a few years back by a horse. I've been treed by a Holstein bull and run out of pastures buy others. Jersey bulls in particular tend to be cranky bastards and are best avoided by man or beast.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Safariman might live in a flood plain. He might need some cash to cover some flood expenses. Anybody?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

That's bad ass.

I would never phug with a donkey!!!
I've never fu c ked a donkey.

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (25aught6, 10Glocks, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 65 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,375
Posts18,527,466
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.