Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by deflave
The police have been listening to idiots opine about their profession for a long, long, time. They're pretty numb to it.

Kinda like when you handcuff a guy and he says "I can't bweave."

Why when driving and we see a cop doesn't everyone think "I feel safer now" and not instantly look at the speedometer and hope they're not a few miles over the powers that be and sometimes ridiculous limit

I don’t know. You’d have to ask them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Today, the U.S. collectively spends $100 billion a year on policing and a further $80 billion on incarceration. Even though crime levels have dropped substantially over the last 30 years in line with the spending uptake, a report released last month argues that this occurred in spite of higher police budgets.

AOC would be so proud of you right now.

All I posted was some facts Why are you attacking me personally?

It's like your a cop with a typical cop response

I didn’t attack you personally.

I said AOC would be proud if you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today, the U.S. collectively spends $100 billion a year on policing and a further $80 billion on incarceration. Even though crime levels have dropped substantially over the last 30 years in line with the spending uptake, a report released last month argues that this occurred in spite of higher police budgets.

Maybe it was meant as a compliment and I missed it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
“Defund.”

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Defunding police sounds pretty stupid, but if they arent going to do the job....

You are towing the liberal line. What will Sycamore and goose chit say? grin

https://100percentfedup.com/nycs-co...stribute-money-to-appease-far-left-base/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Here's another dirty dead cop you can add to your trophy room honey

https://www.kmov.com/news/funeral-s...eb01460-a7e3-11ea-b58e-d71455217e75.html

Maybe it was meant as a compliment and I missed it.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Police are for the most part not unionized. In my state, Missouri there are less than 10 departments that have unions. I can only count 7 that I know of in the entire state. The state patrol is not even unionized. SO it depends where you live as to unions.

Last edited by H5farm; 06/07/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Demilitarize

https://fee.org/articles/the-militarization-of-americas-police-a-brief-history/

Get the weapons of war off our streets!” This may sound familiar, as it’s often heard from those attempting to pass more gun control legislation. But what you don’t hear is that it’s simply untrue that “weapons of war” are available to the general public.

What is true is that you’d last about three minutes in a conventional war with an AR-15, even with one of the most aggressive builds you can get your hands on. The only people with “weapons of war” on America’s streets are, increasingly, the police.

As the police have militarized, focus has shifted from one who keeps the peace to one who enforces the law—an important difference.

Thanks primarily to the Pentagon's 1033 program, which allows law enforcement agencies to get their hands on Department of Defense technology, and the Bush-era War on Terror, American police have received a startling amount of heavy-duty, military-grade hardware.

In fact, between 1998 and 2014, the dollar value of military hardware sent to police departments skyrocketed from $9.4 million to a startling $796.8 million.

As the police have militarized, focus has shifted from one who keeps the peace to one who enforces the law—an important difference.

Last edited by 700LH; 06/07/20.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ribka
The police have been listening to idiots opine about their profession for a long, long, time. They're pretty numb to it.

Kinda like when you handcuff a guy and he says "I can't bweave."

Why when driving and we see a cop doesn't everyone think "I feel safer now" and not instantly look at the speedometer and hope they're not a few miles over the powers that be and sometimes ridiculous limit

Reminds of a quote by Orwell:

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because brave social justice beta male warriors stand ready to post on the internet on their behalf."

Some good news for you: https://abc7.com/santa-cruz-shooting-ben-lomond-officer-shot-whats-going-on-in/6235628/

You can read it and whack off in delight of another dead cop front of your husband lol

Thanks Ribka, best post of the weekend.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I am beginning to believe the unions are either the core of the problem or more than likely the new scape goat.

I think the politics andtheir desire for a new president has made several local governments implode.

The unions are partially the scape goats. They have their place and where I was at the union offered little in the form of protection if you violated some rules or SOP's. If the Chief wanted you gone, you were gone and it was up to you to appeal. Our union only wanted our dues. The mayor and the council set the tone. The Chief operates under the guidance of the Human Resources department and the city manager. The day and age of the independent strong Chief is OVER. It appears to me the 4 officers involved in this issue in Minneapolis may of been in trouble before due to the lack of over site, the problem continued. It is possible the Minneapolis P.D. does have a strong union since it is Minnesota, a very strong union State. I think these 4 guys were rogues and it all finally caught up with them. Chauvin was their defacto leader and not the patrol Sgt. or Lt.

Pretty much every decision after that was made by inept liberals and anarchists. They were incapable of making sound and logical decision based on facts because they let emotion interfere with their decision making.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Because police chiefs are appointed by the mayors of cities, not elected and we see how they are leaning

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What people want is honorable honest mature men in LE, to often what we have is what has been shown here in this thread

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by H5farm
Police are for the most part not unionized. In my state, Missouri there are less than 10 departments that have unions. I can only count 7 that I know of in the entire state. The state patrol is not even unionized. SO it depends where you live as to unions.

In my part of Missouri, which has shifted lately, our police seemed to be well organized and ready for most anything.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What people want is honorable honest mature men in LE, to often what we have is what has been shown here in this thread

What we have is D leaders like DeBlasio and Cuomo and the afro mayor of DC allowing the BS we see on TV where cops kiss bleck ass and bend their knee.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What we have is D leaders like DeBlasio and Cuomo and the afro mayor of DC allowing the BS we see on TV where cops kiss bleck ass and bend their knee.

There may be a trickle, down effect in some places but leadership is not what's here

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You're right, there is no D leadership. There is plenty of D abandonment.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Demilitarize

https://fee.org/articles/the-militarization-of-americas-police-a-brief-history/

Get the weapons of war off our streets!” This may sound familiar, as it’s often heard from those attempting to pass more gun control legislation. But what you don’t hear is that it’s simply untrue that “weapons of war” are available to the general public.

What is true is that you’d last about three minutes in a conventional war with an AR-15, even with one of the most aggressive builds you can get your hands on. The only people with “weapons of war” on America’s streets are, increasingly, the police.

Thanks primarily to the Pentagon's 1033 program, which allows law enforcement agencies to get their hands on Department of Defense technology, and the Bush-era War on Terror, American police have received a startling amount of heavy-duty, military-grade hardware.

In fact, between 1998 and 2014, the dollar value of military hardware sent to police departments skyrocketed from $9.4 million to a startling $796.8 million.

You're being played by the left.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81
I know police are unionized which makes their inaction even more puzzling to me. You'd think there's a threshold that could be reached and at which point, they'd take action to protect their interests. Maybe not.

If their recent treatment didn't breach any threshold, I don't know what would.

We unionized to keep wages and benefits that our city wants to take away. I'm sure many police unions formed for the same reason. Our Union offered little help if you violated any departmental rules and we needed someone to "watch our 6". Once you become a public figure like a police officer you are open to public scrutiny. To make a public stand on an issue means you can now be scrutinized in your off duty time. I never wanted that. I did my job for 32 years and kept my opinions to my self so I did not have folks showing up at my house when I was either off duty or on duty. Our 1st Amendment rights might be the same as yours but it puts our job at risk if we publicly state it and it does not match the public statements of the entity you work for.

Remain silent and be thought a fool, speak and remove all doubt. I really don't think you are going to find many officers who want to get into being a public figure on their off duty time,

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,774
Posts18,515,658
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.