Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Bristoe I think nailed it. The site would get compromised by posers and neo-Nazi.

I didn't say it would get compromised by neo nazis. I said it would attract commie leftists posing as neo nazis.

Like what happened in Charlottesville.

You have to type slower for the Oregonians.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The 'cultures' will ALWAYS CLASH!

Won't ever be peace betwixt them!

Sharps,
You’ve been walking around along time...I’ll take that as a voice of experience saying “Ain’t gonna happen”

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
They have one, they call it Facebook.

Conservative veiw points get deleted or banned.
Especially vulnerable outside of their friend group conversation,s

Try making comments in some of the communities on FB that are outside of a political alignment of a group.

Get back with us and tell us what happens.

Plenty of members on here have posted about their experiences doing such hideous things.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Bristoe I think nailed it. The site would get compromised by posers and neo-Nazi.

I didn't say it would get compromised by neo nazis. I said it would attract commie leftists posing as neo nazis.

You keep coming back for more of my [bleep]....Open that big toothless mouth of yours and I’ll load you some more from the jar I keep it warm in, just for you.

😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by renegade50

Try making comments in some of the communities on FB that are outside of a political alignment of a group.

Plenty of members on here have posted about their experiences doing such hideous things.

Amen, FB is a pox on society. I've seen and commented on many people stating they want to kill boomers but I get banned for going against.

Typical West Coast mindset

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You keep coming back for more of my [bleep]....Open that big toothless mouth of yours and I’ll load you some more from the jar I keep it warm in just for you.

😎

You've already acquiesced that you are stupid SOB compared to Sharpsman and you can't comprehend the written word as displayed by your reply to Bristoe's post. Oregon is LUCKY to have you.

Dead pool 2021

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50

Amen, FB is a pox on society. I've seen and commented on many people stating they want to kill boomers but I get banned for going against.

Typical West Coast mindset

And you’re a visionary of success in your dinky little shît-hole house in TN.

3rd attempt at getting back on the Fire...Could it be you’re a pathetic losers who needs this attention? Definitely!

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You keep coming back for more of my [bleep]....Open that big toothless mouth of yours and I’ll load you some more from the jar I keep it warm in just for you.

😎

You've already acquiesced that you are stupid SOB compared to Sharpsman and you can't comprehend the written word as displayed by your reply to Bristoe's post. Oregon is LUCKY to have you.

Dead pool 2021

What’s the matter Scooter, wifey not listening to your rants anymore while you were banned off the Fire?

I’m giving you 3 weeks before Bin tosses you again....You’ve alway been so clutch is situation that required nuanced tactics. Now, you go all girlfriend Karen on people and it outs you so easily.

Im just Laffin at you, your life, and what you never became, Dick Boy!

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I suppose that I am not the only one to think that talking, to change anyone's viewpoint, either way is useless at this point. We are not listening to the marxists/democrats...and they most certainly are not going to listen to us, given their open contempt for EVERYONE who considers the US as the best country in the world. We are, as a people, so polarized as to be paralyzed. I hope I am wrong, but the marxists are going to pull out all the stops of civilized lawful behavior this election, voter fraud on a scale never seen before, outrageous court decisions by activist judges in support of the marxists. Buckle up boys, were in for a hell of a ride. An internet chat forum ain't gonna do it.

its time to bust heads... f-ck them....

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Had an account on it in 2007 2008 timeframe.
Probably aint posted on it since 08.
Mostly made it to search out a few people in maine. And let em know I was still a consumer of O2.
Also to see what people looked like.

Nothing on FB is of worth really.
JMO....

At least it made for some funny as fugg episode,s of MTV Catfish.
Amazing what people can fall for on the web.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Remodel8....Is Steelhead’s latest sock.

Welcome back dipshît!

You and me are gonna trade blows all over this place, until Rick tosses your pussy away, again.

Actually, it’s sad that this place holds some mystical attraction over you...Probably has something to do with you being a broke dick.

😎

“Molon Labe”
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yeah right, build a new forum and they will come, except that the US is such a fractured and failing mess. The Greer novel, Twilight's Last Gleaming's prophesy seems unavoidable, and the US seems headed for dissolution. And perhaps well past time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Welcome back dipshît!

You and me are gonna trade blows all over this place, until Rick tosses your pussy away, again.

Actually, it’s sad that this place holds some mystical attraction over you...Probably has something to do with you being a broke dick.

😎

steelhead is a solid dude.pussy's can't handle him.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
this already exists.

24 hour campfire dot com

It’s just us...preaching to us.

😎

There are non conservatives here.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Welcome back dipshît!

😎

Steelhead is a cûnt...Otherwise he’d step out and be himself instead on wearing his third set of dresses and high heels, hiding again.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Yeah right, build a new forum and they will come, except that the US is such a fractured and failing mess. The Greer novel, Twilight's Last Gleaming's prophesy seems unavoidable, and the US seems headed for dissolution. And perhaps well past time.

Twilights Last Gleaming....Good book?

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think the reality in this country is that most people are just too flat fugking gullible to get things going in the right direction.

You have reasonably conservative people like Bristoe and Kingston that still buy into whatever the media sells them when it causes enough fear. You can try and talk them off the ledge but they'll still jump.

You see the same thing when it comes to other issues. 700LH is a good example. A typically conservative individual that is fully convinced Gentle George was murdered. No amount of explanation can convince him otherwise. He's fully in camp with MSNBC and isn't going to be persuaded.

I'm not using these examples to be an ass hole. Just to prove that even right leaning people in America today are incapable of independent and objective thought.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What’s the matter Scooter, wifey not listening to your rants anymore while you were banned off the Fire?

I’m giving you 3 weeks before Bin tosses you again....You’ve alway been so clutch is situation that required nuanced tactics. Now, you go all girlfriend Karen on people and it outs you so easily.

Im just Laffin at you, your life, and what you never became, Dick Boy!

Dude,you are quite the jackass know-it-all aren't you.
Knowing what I know about Scott,you are as wrong as can be.
You don't have a chance to keep up with him verbally or mentally
so you might want to back off and deal with the fact that he's your
better.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Welcome back dipshît!

😎

Steelhead is a cûnt...Otherwise he’d step out and be himself instead on wearing his third set of dresses and high heels, hiding again.

😎

Yer startin’ to sound like Stick.

laugh

I have a fair number of loons on ignore here, it don’t hurt you to do the same. Never had a great deal of dialog with Steely but didn’t mind his ways. Only thing I’ll get from a forum such as discussed is a longer list.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Welcome back dipshît!

😎

😎

In short, you owe
rent money?

Last edited by RemModel8; 06/07/20.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (1lesfox, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 23 invisible), 1,840 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,828
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.