Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Never did...Who'has time for the leftist BS. Fuqk em, screw em..
there is a lot on there besides the leftist chit, lots of hunting fishing groups. it is what you make of it not much different than here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/164509600573518/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273652836974615/

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ha, Rodger I think you get banned the most out of the guys that post here and there.

I hear about this leftist chit from guys that have never been there, they've seen a link though... I have zero liberal propaganda on my feed. Do have a chitload of pro military, cops, Trump, USA, memes calling out liberal lies... you aren't getting every post made on FB, just your friends list and some links dependent on your mined preference.

Mostly it's family, friends, local hunting orgs, marketplace.

Lots of conservative voices on FB, you only need an email to sign up, can even use a fake name if you want.

Kent

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I attempted to sign up on Facebook, they asked for a cell phone number to send a code. I entered the code and then received the below on Facebook. Screw them

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

never got anything like that, and ph number is optional. you sure it wasn't a fishing scam. they do require an email. but I set up an email just for that, different ones for the main account, and for the back up when I get banned.

Nope, I was on FB, creating an account and that is what happened.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've been censored a lot on Facebook lately. My dad was just censored and his post covered with a fact check banner saying it was false. What he posted said something about, Imagine a world..... I'm not sure how imagine could be false.

Meanwhile I've read a lot of leftist crap lately on facebook and then researched it to find out much of it is very untrue yet non of it gets the facebook fact check banner.

I need to close my Facebook account. I'll have to find another way to keep track of old friends. It uses your phone to listen to all of your conversations not just your phone calls. I was asking a guy in person the other day what he thought of the latest samsung phone. Within an hour I started getting tons of samsung ads about the phone.

I told my neighbor the other day across the yard that I ordered parts for my hot tub last year and fixed it myself. I then started getting ads on Facebook for hot tub parts. I took a pic of my toe the other day to show my rheumatologist the changes from my autoimmune disease. Then I started getting tons of facebook ads for toenail treatments before I even sent the Dr the pic.

I should probably be looking for a flip phone.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burleyboy,

That's just plain creepy.

Years ago, an engineer for a big tech company was interviewed. He said that phones had the capability to record conversations with out the knowledge of the people recorded.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My neighbor used to work for NSA and said your phone is always listening like Alexa. He said even if it is turned off they can turn on the mic.

Bb

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,401 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.