-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe Fentanyl will stop the heart and diaphragm from working interesting concept!

Fellows about to go to the clink, swallows stash to not add further felonies, cops find out he did call ambulance, dude dies face down on the street of OD waiting on the Narcan or whatever.....

Never heard of that happening before, at least not this month.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ribka

As a social justice seeking beta male warrior I find that behavior unacceptable and the US should be ashamed!!!!! Sounds like you all are a bunch of strangulating murderers!!!

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r

Originally Posted by ribka

As a social justice seeking beta male warrior I find that behavior unacceptable and the US should be ashamed!!!!! Sounds like you all are a bunch of strangulating murderers!!!

Originally Posted by Valsdad
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r

grin prove it! I have no idea of the TTPs or ROEs of 2020 but I don't think I would enjoy working under them. The protected class better learn to protect themselves.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
That’s ONE of the missing videos.

yep, its about time...... Now, where is the one showing Floyd exiting the passenger side...? under his own power?, Or did they drag him out?

Looks like they finally got him partially in the car and went around to the passenger side to drag him the rest of the way.... How many cops does it take to get a handcuffed guy in the back of the car? How many to drag him back out again... and why? Still say Floyd kicked Chauvin in the balls or told him his old lady was a good squeeze....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

You say you have read the autopsy.

Please post your source so we all can see the “asphyxiation” diagnosis.

It has been quoted here numerous times. Plain black and white from the second (privately funded) autopsy report.

So, here's a challenge for all you nonbelievers. Just drive on down to the local feed, grocery, or hardware store. Purchase six fifty pound bags of feed, or sand, or cement, or sugar, or salt. Then lay on the pavement face down and have your buddy lay three of them across your shoulders, and three more across your kidneys/abdomen.

If you are still alive nine minutes later, come on here and tell us all about it. Post pics please!

Don't ask me to place the bags on your back. I don't want to go away for murder.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by johnn
That’s ONE of the missing videos.

yep, its about time...... Now, where is the one showing Floyd exiting the passenger side...? under his own power?, Or did they drag him out?

Looks like they finally got him partially in the car and went around to the passenger side to drag him the rest of the way.... How many cops does it take to get a handcuffed guy in the back of the car? How many to drag him back out again... and why? Still say Floyd kicked Chauvin in the balls or told him his old lady was a good squeeze....

Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

You say you have read the autopsy.

Please post your source so we all can see the “asphyxiation” diagnosis.

It has been quoted here numerous times. Plain black and white from the second (privately funded) autopsy report.

So, here's a challenge for all you nonbelievers. Just drive on down to the local feed, grocery, or hardware store. Purchase six fifty pound bags of feed, or sand, or cement, or sugar, or salt. Then lay on the pavement face down and have your buddy lay three of them across your shoulders, and three more across your kidneys/abdomen.

If you are still alive nine minutes later, come on here and tell us all about it. Post pics please!

Don't ask me to place the bags on your back. I don't want to go away for murder.

Idaho,

I'm sure your intentions and emotions are sincere, but you sound like an absolute buffoon.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Fair enough.

Just please understand that what we've been told isn't the whole story.

Unlike many here. I am eager to hear any undisclosed facts, and am perfectly capable of forming new opinions based on relevant data.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Fair enough.

Unlike many here. I am eager to hear any undisclosed facts, and am perfectly capable of forming new opinions based on relevant data.

Which doesn't stop you from postin complete bullshit about your feelings, which are based on how things "look".

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And there, you made my point. One claims justice is equally deserved by all, regardless of race, and you get you panties in a bunch.

Unless you're a white guy in a Jeep going up I-95.

LOL

Did the guy die in custody?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fair enough.

As opposed to reserving judgement until you hear them?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

And there, you made my point. One claims justice is equally deserved by all, regardless of race, and you get you panties in a bunch.

Unless you're a white guy in a Jeep going up I-95.

LOL

Did the guy die in custody?

Deep thinking

Per always.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that open fan shaped pattern also leaves lots of cover if the perp comes out shooting, like that guy who hijacked a UPS truck a few months back.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome, seems like there's a lot of ways 10+ Cop cars stopping all at once at once location could go wrong without some understanding of who's gonna go where.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your welcome, seems like there's a lot of ways 10+ Cop cars stopping all at once at once location could go wrong without some understanding of who's gonna go where.

It's a lot like being a public school teacher.

But different.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by kroo88

That is what happens when the body is starved for oxygen, the heart stops.

Coroners like to use "heart failure" as COD. It is never not correct. They often fail to include the heroin overdose or other factors which actually caused the heart to quit beating.

Less traumatic to the family that way and all that. Or perhaps even, less liability to the governing body paying his salary. Thus the necessity of an autopsy performed by a non government entity.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that open fan shaped pattern also leaves lots of cover if the perp comes out shooting, like that guy who hijacked a UPS truck a few months back.

Thanks for sharing.

You are too, teacher.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You know how much pressure he put on his neck,HOW?

It looked like it was there but the weight was not brought to bear like you say.

I still say there is not enough proof to convict yet.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kroo88

That is what happens when the body is starved for oxygen, the heart stops.

Coroners like to use "heart failure" as COD. It is never not correct. They often fail to include the heroin overdose or other factors which actually caused the heart to quit beating.

Less traumatic to the family that way and all that. Or perhaps even, less liability to the governing body paying his salary. Thus the necessity of an autopsy performed by a non government entity.

Please stop.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's a lot like being a public school teacher.

But different.

Literally LOL.

Almost never is it literal. But that one did me in.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Idaho,

I'm sure your intentions and emotions are sincere, but you sound like an absolute buffoon.

So, have you tried the 300 lb challenge?

I have watched a couple guys do pushups with 300 lb laying across their back. The 100 lb sacks were easy to come by. We were 6 man crews moving 3500 of them from the stack and into rail cars each day. Each bag individually hand placed and stacked.

Doing pushups with the weight upon your back is one thing. Laying flat on your stomach with the weight on your back is another.

Actually a good physically fit individual would probably survive, but one not so fit, suffering from drug use and or COPD, not a chance.
Positional (postural) asphyxia is a form of mechanical asphyxia that occurs when a person is immobilized in a position which impairs adequate pulmonary ventilation and thus, results in a respiratory failure.[1,2] In some cases, the body position has a direct hindering effect on normal circulation and venous return to the heart, which may be additional contributing factors to the obstruction of normal gas exchange.[3]

Positional asphyxia is a rare cause of death, responsible for only 1% of all asphyxial deaths in Lithuania and described in just 0.03% of autopsies performed between the years 2010–2016. This form of asphyxia is usually accidental, however, it has been also linked with torturing and homicide.[4,5]

The mechanism of asphyxia can be elicited in a variety of ways. For instance, the inversion of the whole body or of the upper part interferes with normal respiration and blood circulation due to the increase in the intrathoracic pressure and the compression of inferior vena cava.[6] A certain restricted posture of the neck (e.g., hyperflexion or hyperextension) can cause partial or complete airway obstruction.[7]

Lastly, the compression or flexion of the torso reduces total lung volume, functional residual capacity and pulmonary expansion, eventually making breathing ineffective.[5,8] Additionally, depending on the circumstances, these positions can be further categorized into active and passive actions, the latter usually involving cognitive impairment.[9]

Even in the presence of a compromising position, other potential underlying causes of death, such as trauma, intoxication, hyperthermia, exhaustion or crush syndrome should not be overlooked and thus, must be excluded first. To help differentiate these deaths, various criteria have been proposed by a number of authors........

The classical signs of asphyxia mentioned (petechial hemorrhages of the conjunctivae, viscera and/or skin, cerebral and/or pulmonary edema, visceral congestion, the fluidity of the blood) have been used in the diagnosis of asphyxial death for many years. However, these autopsy findings are known to be nonspecific and can appear in various other causes of death.[1] Thus, an assured conclusion mostly depends on the circumstances of the incident, especially in the case of positional asphyxia.......

Bell et al were the first to use this term, along with suggesting certain criteria that could assist with the complicated diagnosis. Even though some of the criteria have been challenged by more recent publications, such as the requirement that the human body cannot be forced into the abnormal position, the majority of authors still rely heavily on the main assessments made. These criteria essentially can be summarized into the following:

1. Negative autopsy or some signs of asphyxia.

2. The body position must interfere with normal gas exchange.

3.It must be impossible for the subject to move to another position.

4.Other causes of death (natural and unnatural) must be excluded.......

Since the first mentioning of positional asphyxia in 1992, a number of cases have been reported declaring it as a cause of death. A further review of literature revealed 37 cases meeting set conditions (reported individual descriptions of adult subjects since 1992, meeting the criteria of positional asphyxia mentioned above). Restraint asphyxia, a purposed form of positional asphyxia, still being a matter of discussion, has been omitted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023692/

This is the actual mode of death in crucifixion.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Idaho,

So, have you tried the 300 lb challenge?

I have watched a couple guys do pushups with 300 lb laying across their back. The 100 lb sacks were easy to come by. We were 6 man crews moving 3500 of them from the stack and into rail cars each day. Each bag individually hand placed and stacked.

Doing pushups with the weight upon your back is one thing. Laying flat on your stomach with the weight on your back is another.

Actually a good physically fit individual would probably survive, but one not so fit, suffering from drug use and or COPD, not a chance.
Positional (postural) asphyxia is a form of mechanical asphyxia that occurs when a person is immobilized in a position which impairs adequate pulmonary ventilation and thus, results in a respiratory failure.[1,2] In some cases, the body position has a direct hindering effect on normal circulation and venous return to the heart, which may be additional contributing factors to the obstruction of normal gas exchange.[3]

Positional asphyxia is a rare cause of death, responsible for only 1% of all asphyxial deaths in Lithuania and described in just 0.03% of autopsies performed between the years 2010–2016. This form of asphyxia is usually accidental, however, it has been also linked with torturing and homicide.[4,5]

The mechanism of asphyxia can be elicited in a variety of ways. For instance, the inversion of the whole body or of the upper part interferes with normal respiration and blood circulation due to the increase in the intrathoracic pressure and the compression of inferior vena cava.[6] A certain restricted posture of the neck (e.g., hyperflexion or hyperextension) can cause partial or complete airway obstruction.[7]

Lastly, the compression or flexion of the torso reduces total lung volume, functional residual capacity and pulmonary expansion, eventually making breathing ineffective.[5,8] Additionally, depending on the circumstances, these positions can be further categorized into active and passive actions, the latter usually involving cognitive impairment.[9]

Even in the presence of a compromising position, other potential underlying causes of death, such as trauma, intoxication, hyperthermia, exhaustion or crush syndrome should not be overlooked and thus, must be excluded first. To help differentiate these deaths, various criteria have been proposed by a number of authors........

The classical signs of asphyxia mentioned (petechial hemorrhages of the conjunctivae, viscera and/or skin, cerebral and/or pulmonary edema, visceral congestion, the fluidity of the blood) have been used in the diagnosis of asphyxial death for many years. However, these autopsy findings are known to be nonspecific and can appear in various other causes of death.[1] Thus, an assured conclusion mostly depends on the circumstances of the incident, especially in the case of positional asphyxia.......

Bell et al were the first to use this term, along with suggesting certain criteria that could assist with the complicated diagnosis. Even though some of the criteria have been challenged by more recent publications, such as the requirement that the human body cannot be forced into the abnormal position, the majority of authors still rely heavily on the main assessments made. These criteria essentially can be summarized into the following:

1. Negative autopsy or some signs of asphyxia.

2. The body position must interfere with normal gas exchange.

3.It must be impossible for the subject to move to another position.

4.Other causes of death (natural and unnatural) must be excluded.......

Since the first mentioning of positional asphyxia in 1992, a number of cases have been reported declaring it as a cause of death. A further review of literature revealed 37 cases meeting set conditions (reported individual descriptions of adult subjects since 1992, meeting the criteria of positional asphyxia mentioned above). Restraint asphyxia, a purposed form of positional asphyxia, still being a matter of discussion, has been omitted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023692/

This is the actual mode of death in crucifixion.

You're digging yourself deeper.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 9 invisible), 1,554 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,328
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.