Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Y'all watch,.....Birdwatcher gonna jump in this thread doing backflips in a minute.

He's peculiar that way.

He thinks that the reason that 'boo's are violent is because Caucasians complain about 'boo's being violent.

After all these years this can only be willful lying on your part <“shrug”>. At this point in life my next big move is checking out, you too. All we get to take with us are our words and actions. I’m gonna need a sharp lawyer myself but I don’t got 2,347 “Jigaboo” posts to explain nor do I lie in an attempt at character assasination.

He's also azzhole deep in debt even though he claims not to value material goods.

None of that debt was used to buy ME much of anything, nothing material, no booze, no whores either grin

Of course “things” do have worth, my inability to appreciate such is akin to a learning disability, the less I got the better I feel. In the same way I never became an alcoholic while my brothers, with exactly similar drinking habits, did. Has nothing to do with virtue, just brain wiring.

His schitt don't add up.

Get back to me after the divorce 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Getting rid of negro female police chiefs has got to be a good thing

That's all relative to who replaces her.

They could replace her with a white Antifa thug, or someone's who's ideologies align with those of Raz Simone.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

They could replace her with a white Antifa thug, or someone's who's ideologies align with those of Raz Simone.

Hatari said she was a good Cop, I see no reason to question his word.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
He was drunk in a public area, so drunk he passed out in his car. Illegal for good reason he was a menace to society. Imagine, the cops told him to just go on his way, and five minutes later he crashes in a head on and 3 people are killed.
If we are to have a civil society, criminals such as this need to be arrested and taken to jail.

He fought the cops, for that alone he deserved to be cracked on the skull with a night stick.
And then he fired a tazer at the officer. He richly deserved to be shot.

I grew up in Atlanta. If, when I was a rowdy 19 year old, if I had gotten in to a fight with the officers and fired a tazer at them, I would have been shot dead and I am a White Boy. And I would have gotten sympathy from nobody.

That this case has drawn attention where this sociopathic black criminal has attained "victim" status and the officer immediately fired, shows that our country has gone insane.
And that was a popular Wendy's down there in Black District of Atlanta, and the Negroes burned it down. Where will all the "folks" go for a Wendys burger now? I'm sure Wendy's headquarters is in no hurry to rebuild in that section of town.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big city cops need to resign in droves, and let the animals run the zoo. I'm sure there are plenty of LEO jobs available in places where they will be treated with the respect the good guys are willing to earn, and the bad apples can starve, or stay put to be personal bodyguards for the dummycrap politicians.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If Jesus would have just done more for him, if the cops werent all racist, trigger happy nuts and if every cop, mayor, and person of power were black, he'd be alive.

You could give these schitheads every possible advantage imaginable and it wouldnt be enough.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Some times the Chief isn’t the problem. It’s the Liberal Mayor who is trying to submerge themselves in Black sorrows while learning how to do a proper bro-handshake to appear Woke and relevant...This is a problem!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Okanagan
My first thought when I heard that the police chief resigned within hours of the shooting was that the chief is the smartest person in America.

The Chief was a piss poor chose for a chief, a person used to get those high paying jobs because they earned it , when the sh~t hits the fan , some one needs to unplug it, they need to stand up knee deep in sh~t and do the job that they are getting paid to do , and in this case it is to uphold the law , and that's just what these cops were trying to do, instead the "chief" threw her men under the bus , and then takes the walk of shame , complete I'm sure with a mind numbing "golden parachute! She is a self centered POS !

By the way, I haven't seen any videos of the arsonist yet ! Or of their arrests !

Last edited by jimy; 06/14/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How the hell does anyone expect to see better cops when they are expected to follow leadership that is no more qualified than the particular "flavor of the day ?

Now we have idiots setting parameters of law enforcement by the color of you skin, this is absurd, especially in the land of the free, WTF is going on in these cities ?

Affirmative action has not only lowered the bar, put laid it firmly on the ground , we have people in charge that don't know if they should piss ,standing or sitting , blue hair or brown skin from the alphabet people to the rainbow coalition, any thing goes as long as its not a white man ,because we are only here because of our white privilege !

We are so f~cgged !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
So if the deadbeat that was killed while resisting arrest and pointing the officers taser at the cops Had been white? What would be the reaction of the black community, or lets ask for the reaction of black and white? My guess is we would all, accept Darwin's law had simply occurred again and move on. Yet this unfortunate individual that was being an Idiot at the time was black. He went from being an idiot to endangering the lives of others the police for sure. Then we see the rioters rear their ugly response. Then the outcome progresses in a worst case scenario, the community allows the double standard responce to carry on.

So of the people in the comunity who do not like how this unfortunate situation played out I have a question for you. While I fear the answer I'll still present the question. What would you do different? What have you done to be part of the community's solution. Explain to me how your plan will consistently yield a more preferred result. Now step up and if we can agree your plan may have a realistic element of merit. Let's work together to carry out a better plan that will benefit the community short and long term.

The situation is not going to fix itself. If you want a diffrent result then the community may need to start doing a few, and eventually a lot of things diffrently.

If you are not going to be part of the solution then shut your trap stay of the streets. I think we all would like to see reduced or better yet nonexistent poverty in all community's. Would like to believe that most if not all of us may agree that getting away from substance abuse for everyone across the board would be in the community's best interest. I for one say let's start there.

Now as for destroying local businesses I feel we can agree that unless you are shutting down an illegal drug house, destroying businesses is not improving your neighborhood. Perhaps we may stop the response of destroying property when we do not like the end result of a negative snowballing situation in the community.

Now what has sustainably worked in a favorable fashion in other communities? What has not worked? My question for the people who feel the need to protest is; How do you wish to move forward? I ask this question with one stipulation, The primary responsibility for correcting the issues in the community will come from within. Think we may agree we may find much more positive ways to put our energy to work, though this will require a great deal of cooperation from those within the community and perhaps some cooperation from outside the communities as well. Lets open our eyes, pray for guidance and move forward as opposed to backwards!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Morewood
A longer version of the event. Cops are polite and professional the entire time, then the fight starts.

“GO, shawty, it’s yer’ berfday.”

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 06/14/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
That video explains a lot, the guy was just going to be in jail for four hours or so. He made a bad choice. What causes these idiots to do such stupid stuff...

This is a prime example of what is wrong with these fools.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Truly sorry for for the outcome, though it is clear he was negatively affected by one or more substances. His reaction resulted in his death IMHO. If he would have cooperated if he would not have went on the offensive this would have had a much better outcome. There is a lesson for all here, especially those who choose to get themselves intoxicated and go out in public.
Trouble is once you are intoxicated who is going to make the sound decisions. Much harder lesson than this needed to be and if there is a finger to be pointed, I most certainly would be pointing the finger at the DUI suspect as opposed to the officer and defiantly not the restaurant. Why folks felt justified in burning down the building of this fast food establishment is beyond me.

Stupid is as stupid does applies just as much as play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

My condolences to the family may god be with you!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Human life is sacred... it cant be taken easily. Its becoming clear that the police seem to be using fatal force quicker and easier on our home soil than our soldiers can in times of war. If you treat them like the enemy, they think they are.

Tell the drug addled cop fighters that. Their life is sacred, they need to not shoot up, sell crack and they just cant do whatever they want to.

Or maybe they dont know.

Tell ya what, find me a rap song recorded by cops called "thug killer" and I'll agree with you.

Tell the criminal justice system that... you know, innocent until proven guilty in the court of law..

Thats the beauty of this country, we get tried by the jury of our peers...

Lotta people have given their life for that, defending it from tyranny..

You cant have the good without the bad. Your utopia doesnt exist, never has in any pure democracy, but thats why its a beautiful thing.

You benefit from it just the same.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

High probability the police did [bleep] up.

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Law Enforcement.... not the judge and jury

Flame away now lmao

Every time I think you can't get any dumber, you post again.

I love fans...

Especially ones who contribute thoughtful commentary to the discussion!! Your quite the intellectual thinker, I bet your parents are proud!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

She sure is not a leader, so screw her.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Truly sorry for for the outcome, though it is clear he was negatively affected by one or more substances. His reaction resulted in his death IMHO. If he would have cooperated if he would not have went on the offensive this would have had a much better outcome. There is a lesson for all here, especially those who choose to get themselves intoxicated and go out in public.
Trouble is once you are intoxicated who is going to make the sound decisions. Much harder lesson than this needed to be and if there is a finger to be pointed, I most certainly would be pointing the finger at the DUI suspect as opposed to the officer and defiantly not the restaurant. Why folks felt justified in burning down the building of this fast food establishment is beyond me.

Stupid is as stupid does applies just as much as play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

ah diversity, and we are all equal.

maybe that is not so, diversity isn't all good, and while we may share common dna, so do [bleep], about 98% of the human dna. indelicate i know, and not meant in a racial contest.
but it is a mistake to think from biological and environmental influences we are all alike.
I have little in common with a ghetto resident.
interesting, that "bleep" was for a tree residing close relative of the human species, tarzan's friend.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/14/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

ah diversity, and we are all equal.

maybe that is not so, diversity isn't all good, and while we may share common dna, so do [bleep], about 98% of the human dna. indelicate i know, and not meant in a racial contest.
but it is a mistake to think from biological and environmental influences we are all alike.
I have little in common with a ghetto resident.

It does check the block. Hence the reason so many cities are burning. I honestly couldn't care any less if everyone in Seattle or Minneapolis ends up as ash.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
How are you going to get anybody to serve as a police officer these days.
They were arresting a man who had to be taken out of his car, and taken to jail for the safety of society.
He resisted, he fought the officers and punched them and elbowed them. The officers could have been hurt in this scuffle.
Then he grabs a tazer and fires it at the officer, and then he is shot dead.

In a sane society that officer would get a promotion. That is, if you want to have a civil society.
Instead he is fired the next day?

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (219 Wasp, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 69 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,225
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.