Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What I've learned from watching TV lately.

If you're full of enough drugs to kill a bull elephant and you get caught trying to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, get in the fuggin' police car.

Yeah,.,..the 'boo's will loot and burn every Walmart in the country to honor your name after you expire. But it ain't gonna help you.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Kinda destroys the narrative......"he was cuffed, why not just put him in the squad car?".

29 year ago I rode with a city policeman. When they got people who resisted that much they just suitecased them. In other words they would restrain their legs and arms and them put a line between the two and could lift them into the car. It would solve a lot of problems.

No scheidt?

That worked? crazy

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by lvmiker
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r

Thanks Mike,

I can see the kicking thing.

And understand the parameters those folks have to work under nowadays.

And I know by experience how well denying O2 works on folks, especially those bigger than me, that can box, when I don't box well.

Someone back a page or two had a solution for the kicking too.....................suitcase the SOB (hogtie?? as I've mentioned numerous times??) But, then again that might not be acceptable in today's f'd up world either.

Appreciate an honest answer.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
............I still say there is not enough proof to convict yet.
I wish everybody interested in this fiasco would adopt this line of thinking.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that open fan shaped pattern also leaves lots of cover if the perp comes out shooting, like that guy who hijacked a UPS truck a few months back.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome, seems like there's a lot of ways 10+ Cop cars stopping all at once at once location could go wrong without some understanding of who's gonna go where.

You're, not your.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What I've learned from watching TV lately.

If you're full of enough drugs to kill a bull elephant and you get caught trying to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, get in the fuggin' police car.

Yeah,.,..the 'boo's will loot and burn every Walmart in the country to honor your name after you expire. But it ain't gonna help you.

Exactly.

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anybody else notice that covid 19 is going on and not one person in this scene has a mask on? Also go back and look on some of the other film when the ambulance arrives and look who gets out of the back of it. It looks to be 2 policeman with bullet proof vest and guns on. They walk over to him do not check any vital signs or give any care just throw him on the gurney and load him up and leave.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When someone is not breathing and requires paramedics to work on the patient with IV, intubation, external defibrillation, etc it’s sometimes easier to get everyone in the back of the rig and away from the emotions and commotion of the street. Putting an unconscious, non-responsive, pulseless individual into the back of the medic unit is NOT an indication that he wasn’t properly cared for by the EMS team.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That's not the point I was making.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
BITD, rule was if the person had already pissed/sht themselves, it was over.

Go through the motions, but it ain't gonna happen.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
He will never be convicted of murder.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
He will never be convicted of murder.

I certainly hope not. Cops are gonna start refusing to arrest black criminals (beyond asking them to please step into the squad car, hoping they cooperate), and they'd be smart to do so if he serves one day of a sentence for this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Furthermore, there was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck and no evidence of strangulation. This means that the cops didn’t kill Floyd. It was the meth and fentanyl he took, poor health and the stress of resisting arrest that he died of. Floyd died because he made poor decisions.

The news media is ignoring the truth because they want blacks to be angry so they can play them for fools and lie their way into power again.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Furthermore, there was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck and no evidence of strangulation. This means that the cops didn’t kill Floyd. It was the meth and fentanyl he took, poor health and the stress of resisting arrest that he died of. Floyd died because he made poor decisions.

The news media is ignoring the truth because they want blacks to be angry so they can play them for fools and lie their way into power again.

Precisely right on all counts.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 3,404 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,374
Posts18,469,379
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.