Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Bet governor Iamsleep and Mayor Jerkin' will be wetting their panties over this...

https://nationalfile.com/bikers-for...ion-to-reconquer-chaz-for-united-states/

"..On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. Antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control."

"The event also claims that the Oathkeepers, an American group of former military and law enforcement officials who pledge to uphold their oath to the U.S. Constitution, will be part of their expedition."

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB4

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Oh, I bet the governor and mayor bring in the NG for that. They will protect their own children.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by viking
Oh, I bet the governor and mayor bring in the NG for that. They will protect their own children.

This.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm all for it. But there's a decent chance that it's going to be violent.

Are they ready to meet a violent response?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When Governor Inslee heard of this, he had to go into the Little Girl's Room and change his tampax. He sprung a leak.

IC B2

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Bikers for Trump tend to have pretty big rallies.
They show up with others of the same mindset and there could easily be a thousand or more attendees.
Numbers like that could be enough to send a message to antifa that their fun won't get them far and they'll scury away, as they've done so many other times when challenged by adults sick of their crap.

........But yeah, things could get sporty.

Last edited by SBTCO; 06/14/20.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anything that attempts to restore law and order is a clear and present danger to the pre-election plan and will be met with heavy resistance.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The violence is coming whether you like it or not. If you want to win, you best embrace it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The violence is coming whether you like it or not. If you want to win, you best embrace it.

It's not about what I personally think about it although it wouldn't bother me a bit if somebody went in and shut that mess down.

The point I was making is,..some of those antifa knotheads are armed with ARs. Those people planning on going in need to be aware that there's a potential for violence.

I just asked if they're ready to meet what they find if it comes to that.

Many, maybe most of those antifa people are just wannabees. They're just there to be one of the "cool kids". But some of them are fairly serious Communist zealots. They can be dangerous.

A big rally of a thousand people walking into that stuff could turn into a mess.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's past due time to play cowboys and man buns- - - - -let the games begin!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
If they play dress up in their "outlaw" costumes mere mortals will flee in terror. Go bikers. I find it odd that non residents would feel invested in events in Seattle. Is this supposed to be a call to arms for white Americans or just symbolism? Seattle cops have been force to surrender their dignity by LOCAL politicians, a bunch of overweight white guys on harleys that think they can change the status quo might do better.

If someone could organize an 100k man armed march on the congress I would fill my truck w/ family/ friends and guns [and beer] and make the trip. At this point the progs are winning the war of symbolism and we either step up in style or let the pendulum swing. If we lose the next election we will be entering bizarro world.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure that the city government will be screaming about radical right wing extremist terror groups attacking their city. Some of whom may even be armed.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One thing is for certain. People go into commie Seattle and get involved in a shooting exchange with Seattle's pet commies, they're going to get a tough time in the Washington court system regardless of the circumstances.

Seattle isn't a hill to die on.

Let it fall to pieces. It's what it deserves.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This has the potential to get interesting.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm about 90 minutes away. If this looks like it will happen, I may do a day trip guys.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing is for certain. People go into commie Seattle and get involved in a shooting exchange with Seattle's pet commies, they're going to get a tough time in the Washington court system regardless of the circumstances.

I agree. Let Seattle reap the evil it has sown.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe you're right. I'll have to think about it.

MOLON LABE
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Could turn into Kent State in reverse.

Washington State National Guard shooting bikers in the streets.

Then what happens?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It’s all posturing. I think they’ll relinquish control of that section before July 4. They don’t want to lose face

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Maybe you're right. I'll have to think about it.

Recently we had a bunch of armed good guys in front of the Alamo, in response to a tagging attack on the cenotaph but which coincidentally turned into them being there when we had our own recent mini-riot.

All well and good, except one of those guy’s comments on Facebook afterwards made me realize he was no one I’d want to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

I’ve only been to two public demonstrations, a Tea Party Rally and an open carry demonstration. A loony element in the crowd at both events.

Ain’t saying not to go, just be wary. If the Patriot Guard is going (the motorcycle guys who do military funerals) that would be an excellent group to fall in with.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,283
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.