Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
How are you going to get anybody to serve as a police officer these days.
They were arresting a man who had to be taken out of his car, and taken to jail for the safety of society.
He resisted, he fought the officers and punched them and elbowed them. The officers could have been hurt in this scuffle.
Then he grabs a tazer and fires it at the officer, and then he is shot dead.

In a sane society that officer would get a promotion. That is, if you want to have a civil society.
Instead he is fired the next day?

Don't worry, Local Dirt and Manlicker have this, the ambiguously gay duo.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
How are you going to get anybody to serve as a police officer these days.

Looking down the road,..the good people who would consider a career in law enforcement are going to choose something else after seeing what has gone on over the past few weeks.

So police departments are going to have to lower their standards to have any police at *all*.

And,.despite what some of those knotheads are crowing, the cities aren't going to eliminate their police force.

People think the cops are bad today? Just wait and see what cops are in 10 years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First cop seemed to be handeling things well. Good chance he would have had the guy call someone to come and get him and that would have been the end,

Second cop immediately escalated the situation got his ass beat was pissed and killed the guy.

To bad the guys dead for being a idiot and then not allowing himself to be manhandled by a grownup hall monitor prick but society is a better place with the 2nd cop gone as LE

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
First cop seemed to be handeling things well. Good chance he would have had the guy call someone to come and get him and that would have been the end,

Second cop immediately escalated the situation got his ass beat was pissed and killed the guy.

To bad the guys dead for being a idiot and then not allowing himself to be manhandled by a grownup hall monitor prick but society is a better place with the 2nd cop gone as LE

Holy Fuggg, listen to this freakin Idiot. Where did the evil Policeee man touch you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Holy Fuggg, listen to this freakin Idiot. Where did the evil Policeee man touch you?

put me on ignore I'd rather you don't even read what I write fugyouverymuch

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Human life is sacred... it cant be taken easily. Its becoming clear that the police seem to be using fatal force quicker and easier on our home soil than our soldiers can in times of war. If you treat them like the enemy, they think they are.

Tell the drug addled cop fighters that. Their life is sacred, they need to not shoot up, sell crack and they just cant do whatever they want to.

Or maybe they dont know.

Tell ya what, find me a rap song recorded by cops called "thug killer" and I'll agree with you.

Yes !!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If the present situation was occurring back in1980, I'd never pursue a LE career. Anyone that asks now gets a definite NO unless you would be happy to serve in a remote location and get paid below minimum wage. The civil war is on the horizon.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

GFY, I'd rather keep calling your dumb ass out. Fuggggin Idiot

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You didn't quit hunting skanks after you married the fat girl?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/atlan...ayshard-brooks-could-face-murder-charge/

The officer who shot this criminal scum, passed out drunk in his driver's seat in public who feloniously attacked two police officers, this Atlanta officer is now facing First Degree Murder charges?

My country has gone insane.

I am from Atlanta I have been following this Atlanta DA for decades, his name is Paul Howard. He is black.
He has been a pretty level headed DA up until now. For him to even consider first or even second degree murder shows that he has been swept up in the lynch mob mentality.
Meaning, back to his Roots for Paul Howard.
Meaning, if he were "back home" in South Africa today, Paul Howard would be putting an automobile tire around the officer's neck, pouring in two quarts of gasoline and lighting on fire. "Necklacing."

As Alex Haley said, back to his "Roots."

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cop had his gun in his hand as he chased the guy if that ain't intent what is it?

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,,with immunity,, enough is enough.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

You didn't quit hunting skanks after you married the fat girl?

Nope, I'm not a fuggin Idiot like yourself.

#Fatwivesdontmattermuch

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Cop had his gun in his hand as he chased the guy if that ain't intent what is it?

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,, enough is enough.

As soon as he turned the taser on the one officer he was fair game and deserved what he got.

Tell us again where the big bad Poleeece man touched you.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,, enough is enough.

You're a certified dumbass, I hope one of em gets you and does this world a favor. I don't care if it's a jogger, or a cop.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't like the protestors despise the rioters and looters, but cops in this country are out of control and it needs to be stopped.

Obey me. I am a god with immunity..

This sort of thing is daily, the rule not the exception
Obey even if I am wrong bytch!!!

https://leakreality.com/video/2939/...fter-teens-were-wrongly-accused-of-fraud

All of you suckin copcock kiss my ass

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
700LH: The cop had a gun in his hand? Yes he did, all cops carry guns. If you had just been roughed up by a drunk/doped up big criminal, who had grabbed your tazer and run away, and had turned and faced you with the tazer aimed at you, would you not have the gun in your hand? Have you ever been a police officer? Have you ever been out on numerous calls with combatative criminals with police, as I have?

Obviously you have not and you have no understanding of police work. You are an ignorant boy. Please grow up, and come back to the forum five years from now and post something sensible. Good God.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

So two Cops have just been overcome by a person resisting a lawful and justified DWI arrest to the extent that individual is on his feet and armed with one Cop’s tazer and you find it unreasonable that at least one of the Cops has drawn his gun.

The only reservation I have in this scenario is I dunno how advisable it is to carry a handgun in hand when engaged in a foot chase, seems like it’d be easy to drop it accidentally.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

So two Cops have just been overcome by a person resisting a lawful and justified DWI arrest to the extent that individual is on his feet and armed with one Cop’s tazer and you find it unreasonable that at least one of the Cops has drawn his gun.

The only reservation I have in this scenario is I dunno how advisable it is to carry a handgun in hand when engaged in a foot chase, seems like it’d be easy to drop it accidentally.

JFC, maybe you'd rather have a switch. Maybe give the thug a spankin'. If I'm chasing a darkie in the ATL, Im gonna have a gun in my hand.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I don't like the protestors despise the rioters and looters, but cops in this country are out of control and it needs to be stopped.

Obey me. I am a god with immunity..

This sort of thing is daily, the rule not the exception
Obey even if I am wrong bytch!!!

https://leakreality.com/video/2939/...fter-teens-were-wrongly-accused-of-fraud

All of you suckin copcock kiss my ass

700LH has emerged from a crowded field to lead the race for dumbest MFer in the history of the innanets.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 55 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,584
Posts18,473,375
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.