Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 700LH
Cop had his gun in his hand as he chased the guy if that ain't intent what is it?

So two Cops have just been overcome by a person resisting a lawful and justified DWI arrest to the extent that individual is on his feet and armed with one Cop’s tazer and you find it unreasonable that at least one of the Cops has drawn his gun.

The only reservation I have in this scenario is I dunno how advisable it is to carry a handgun in hand when engaged in a foot chase, seems like it’d be easy to drop it accidentally.

Stick to trying to impress children.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
700LH: The cop had a gun in his hand? Yes he did, all cops carry guns. If you had just been roughed up by a drunk/doped up big criminal, who had grabbed your tazer and run away, and had turned and faced you with the tazer aimed at you, would you not have the gun in your hand? Have you ever been a police officer? Have you ever been out on numerous calls with combatative criminals with police, as I have?

Obviously you have not and you have no understanding of police work. You are an ignorant boy. Please grow up, and come back to the forum five years from now and post something sensible. Good God.

Fuggin Aye...Obviously

I really want to know where The Man touched this poor child.

I've been screwed over by the popo and guess what?? It was my own fault, yea they fuggged me but I was in the wrong and although I thought they were being Cocks they did what they do. I fought it and an agreeable solution was made between us. They were just doing their job and I caught them on an off day. No biggie.

You fight with the Poleeece and you're gonna get a pounding or shot, which you deserve.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bottom line is, in today's climate if someone begins to resist arrest...just let them go.

If the politicians, da, and brass are going to throw you under the bus and to the wolves....let them do the job.

Fug it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by lvmiker
700LH has emerged from a crowded field to lead the race for dumbest MFer in the history of the innanets.

mike r

With Birdbrain a close 2nd

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank you all my intent was to make you copcocksuckers not like me

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I don't like the protestors despise the rioters and looters, but cops in this country are out of control and it needs to be stopped.

Obey me. I am a god with immunity..

This sort of thing is daily, the rule not the exception
Obey even if I am wrong bytch!!!

https://leakreality.com/video/2939/...fter-teens-were-wrongly-accused-of-fraud

All of you suckin copcock kiss my ass

700LH has emerged from a crowded field to lead the race for dumbest MFer in the history of the innanets.

mike r

On this we agree. That ejp dude is a very close second.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

mike r

On this we agree. That ejp dude is a very close second.
[/quote]

But, EJP is undefeated for the COKKSUCKER Trophy. Fuqk that fahg.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

So, 700LH, this isn't the real you? You posted some ignorant BS that made you sound like an utter fool, just to cause a negative reaction?

You are a clever rascal. Tell me, who did you vote for, Biden, or Bernie?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

So, 700LH, this isn't the real you? You posted some ignorant BS that made you sound like an utter fool, just to cause a negative reaction?

You are a clever rascal. Tell me, who did you vote for, Biden, or Bernie?

Based on avatar I’m going with Mayor Pete

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Okanagan
My first thought when I heard that the police chief resigned within hours of the shooting was that the chief is the smartest person in America.

I agree. She knew the BS was coming and was sick of it. Her resignation was a big FU to the Mayor.

Jim

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cop had his gun in his hand as he chased the guy if that ain't intent what is it?

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,,with immunity,, enough is enough.

Cop shoulda used a Pitbull and tore that fuqker up big time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing those two cops are getting a lot of back-slaps for the chief stepping down.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It's important to have goals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ya didn't have to do that.......Nobody liked ya anyways. You wasted your time!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here we go again! Autopsy Results Released:

Atlanta police shooting autopsy: Rayshard Brooks suffered 2 gunshot wounds to the back, death ruled homicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-homicide-gunshot-wounds-back-autopsy

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Here we go again! Autopsy Results Released:

Atlanta police shooting autopsy: Rayshard Brooks suffered 2 gunshot wounds to the back, death ruled homicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-homicide-gunshot-wounds-back-autopsy

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

If you wanted me to shoot you in the front then you should’ve run towards me

-Raylan Givens

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

High probability the police did [bleep] up.

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Law Enforcement.... not the judge and jury

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorewood posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.

Last edited by shootem; 06/14/20.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

High probability the police did [bleep] up.

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Law Enforcement.... not the judge and jury

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorehead posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.
morons are blind.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
First cop seemed to be handeling things well. Good chance he would have had the guy call someone to come and get him and that would have been the end,

Second cop immediately escalated the situation got his ass beat was pissed and killed the guy.

To bad the guys dead for being a idiot and then not allowing himself to be manhandled by a grownup hall monitor prick but society is a better place with the 2nd cop gone as LE

Situation escalated? BS. The cop attempting to cuff the guy was politely doing his job. He did nothing offensive. His assailant just went full throttle on him for no reason. Those 2 guys did the best job a cop can do at that point. It was the suspect that decided to escalate.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (160user, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,519
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.