-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
“Chaz”’ merely existing is gold for Trump. The campaign ads write themselves.

Yup.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Peacefully meaning we don’t sit back talking about Civil War 2 but do nothing while they take it to us. Within the confines of self defense and right to bare we protest and get out there protesting right in their faces like they do ours every time they burn, loot, and occupy. We’re their to pushback on the aggressors. We’re peaceful we don’t get pissed and burn down a neighborhood but we don’t sit back and allow it to happen. If it gets ugly regardless of how it’s spun we did nothing but defend neighborhoods and ourselves. Definitely need to be smart about it but we organize into groups large enough to confront and engage when it happens. Their handing us that scenario on a silver platter but we (myself included) are not taking advantage. If we’ve seen anything it’s that they’re organized we need to get organized somehow and pushback. We don’t need Civil War 2 we need to get organized enough to meet them head on with equal force and tactics.

The news that night will be "Nazis running wild in America".

I hear ya.
I think that’s why we haven’t done it already and why were cheering for bikers to do it. Most of us aren’t much scared of antifa it’s fear of what the government will do to us for standing up to their boys. I don’t have anymore answers than you do but I do believe that if we could get enough numbers, the key is strength in numbers on the streets and even more so politically to take it to them. If we can organize to say enough is enough no Nazi B.S. just good constitutionally minded citizens to pushback every time they pull this stuff that it would be a lot less bloody and a whole lot easier than war. If we can’t meet them head on how are we going to take them on in a war anyhow? There’s always a vacuum if enough patriots protested right back in their faces there would be media and politicians to fall in place but it’s the left making all of the demands and doing all of the pushing. I despise the commies on the left but they have us beat right now as far as activism, tactics, and organizations. If we’re going to win we have to find a way to match that and taking a page from their book would be an excellent start.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...bottom line is, this country is badly split. It can't be un split regardless of who protests and how they do it.

From an ideology standpoint, America is at *least* two countries. Maybe more. It's too big and too diverse to be governed from sea to sea in a manner that's going to please everybody.

It's hard to imagine how it's going to play out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know about you fellers, but I gotta damn job and these pukes on the left don't. I gotta family and responsibilities. These pukes don't.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Well,...bottom line is, this country is badly split. It can't be un split regardless of who protests and how they do it.

From an ideology standpoint, America is at *least* two countries. Maybe more. It's too big and too diverse to be governed from sea to sea in a manner that's going to please everybody.

It's hard to imagine how it's going to play out.

The good thing about where I live is there are only about 4% groids here and very few snowflakes if they brought that chit here, there would be a bunch of Tejanos and Whites handing them their ass.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I don't know about you fellers, but I gotta damn job and these pukes on the left don't. I gotta family and responsibilities. These pukes don't.

What happens when they interfere with your job and ability to support your family.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristle, I’m new to posting on this site but I’ve followed it for years and have always appreciated your insights.

I agree that this country is badly split, the energy and the energy is on the left we’ve sit back and let them take over the media, education, military elite, and they’ve done it with a cultural war but without a literal one.

Do you ever think about why some on the left hate piglosi and refer to her as a moderate? In my opinion it’s because you have some like an Omar that are died in the wool while piglosi is nothing but a political whore up for whatever keeps her in power she doesn’t give a damn but is happy to be an extremist to stay in power. She doesn’t give a damn about blm and they all know it but will put on an African scarf and vote for their causes. On the right we have few patriots and even fewer political whores that at least do our bidding. The reason is the left is actively demanding it while we choose the lesser of two evils. Long story short as polarized as we are the left commands attention from their representatives by blocking traffic, looting, burning, and “civil disobedience” to say the least. They also have an advantage in the msm giving them cover. If the right could figure out how to organize the way the left has we’d really see some polarization and force the politicians on the right to either whore themselves to the constitutionalists or get replaced. The nations polarized and the politicians on the left are but we’ve let the politicians on the right get a free pass.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/14/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Bristle, I’m new to posting on this site but I’ve followed it for years and have always appreciated your insights.

I agree that this country is badly split, the energy and the energy is on the left we’ve sit back and let them take over the media, education, military elite, and they’ve done it with a cultural war but without a literal one.

Do you ever think about why some on the left hate piglosi and refer to her as a moderate? In my opinion it’s because you have some like an Omar that are died in the wool while piglosi is nothing but a political whore up for whatever keeps her in power she doesn’t give a damn but is happy to be an extremist to stay in power. She doesn’t give a damn about blm and they all know it but will put on an African scarf and vote for their causes. On the right we have few patriots and even fewer political whores that at least do our bidding. The reason is the left is actively demanding it while we choose the lesser of two evils. Long story short as polarized as we are the left commands attention from their representatives by blocking traffic, looting, burning, and “civil disobedience” to say the least. They also have an advantage in the msm giving them cover. If the right could figure out how to organize the way the left has we’d really see some polarization and force the politicians on the right to either whore themselves to the constitutionalists or get replaced.
this

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I get it. This what we get for sitting back while they took over the msm, education, and ruling class. It’s also why I believe that being organized to come in after they start blocking roads, looting, taking over neighborhood in “CHAZ” is them playing into our hands there’s only so much that even the media can do to cover for them. If we do nothing we’re missing out on an opportunity.

It’s not that they don’t have jobs. The globalist pulling the strings have more money than we’ll ever dream of. They’ve taken over the educational system to get votes but also to recruit the hardcore radical foot soldiers that push the needle and do the dirty work for them which is exactly what antifa is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One more point. We made a propaganda/tactical mistake with “Unite the Right” in Charlottesville the left was waiting for or staged a few neo Nazis and then stormed in to be “the good guys.” We need to learn from it. Let the left annoy middle suburbanite America blocking roads to work, burning, and looting and then be organized enough to counter it in a way that will be very difficult to spin and that will polarize right leaning politicians to our side through solidarity.

Here in Michigan the 77 year old barber basically won because leftist tactics were used. The County Sheriffs department and Judge probably believed in the cause but sure as hell didn’t want to get involved in the political hornets nest of people protesting in front of his shop and national media attention so took the easy route which worked to our favor. Even the good governor Whitless was smart enough to not want to push the narrative by risking a firefight with militia men standing outside of his shop. I doubt it was intentional but the right used the same hardcore in your face tactics that the radical left uses and the right won without a shot fired.

Organizing a civil war with mass communications would be extremely difficult and will play right into the alphabet boys infiltration. Using social media as the left does to organize peacefully and get into some faces as needed is without a doubt the way to best take advantage of modern social media.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
snail mail might be useful if time allowed.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
snail mail might be useful if time allowed.

“Black Pilled” is a blogger on YouTube he has post from a few days ago talking about how the right is in reality the minority and we need to start thinking of ourselves as the subversives and using subversive tactics to undermine the mainstream I think it makes a lot of sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am glad someone is willing to stand up to the CHAZ idiots. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Seattle "authorities" do something to try to keep the bikers out.

You're against the bleck people. Instead you should be sending your Reparations to support Chaz.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by funshooter
When you get the Mongals and the Hells Angles pissed off enough to join forces and ride together.
You have pissed off the wrong people.
I heard a report that they are riding together and they will more than likely make it there before the 4th of July.
If they do there may not be much left for Bikers for Trump to do accept maybe sweep up what is left.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...retake-seattle-occupation-zone-july-4th/

Update: We received word the Hell’s Angles are not coming to Seattle.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why wait and why advertise it??? Should have just did it. 2 bad decisions up front and they will likely be gone by then..........

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Why wait till July 4th?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hunter4623
It’s all posturing. I think they’ll relinquish control of that section before July 4. They don’t want to lose face

This is how I see it playing out.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tip926
Why wait till July 4th?

Make arrangement with their employers to take time off of work.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter

What happens when they interfere with your job and ability to support your family.

THIS would be my concern. There are people with homes and businesses locked inside the CHAZ zone that are being "shook down" for protection money (extortion) and being being carded / ID'ed / Searched at will, having their cell phones confiscated by the "peace keepers". In violation of their Fourth Amendment rights. What happens when someone inside the zone says "Bugger off." and starts using deadly force against Antifa ?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I hope they have thought this out . If they get toe to toe and back down or a draw they will bolster Antifas drive and that is a something that needs to be squashed .
The pecker lipped bastards running the show in those six blocks has tasted power .
Small as it may be , but no telling how far that ego has soared .
Do I have an answer ? Nope , I got a knee jerk answer , but that don't amount to much as to how the real world operates .
Kenneth

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 1,675 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,000
Posts18,481,224
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.