Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by 700LH
Thank you all my intent was to make you copcocksuckers not like me

So, 700LH, this isn't the real you? You posted some ignorant BS that made you sound like an utter fool, just to cause a negative reaction?

You are a clever rascal. Tell me, who did you vote for, Biden, or Bernie?

Based on avatar I’m going with Mayor Pete

Yet another sock puppet?

Geebus.. When do you find time to take a s**t?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Morewood
A longer version of the event. Cops are polite and professional the entire time, then the fight starts.

That young man was pretty strong.

Good sprint form too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Def an interesting topic to dissect via the law books, i dont know the specific answer.

That's obvious.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by shootem
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

High probability the police did [bleep] up.

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Law Enforcement.... not the judge and jury

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorewood posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.

You give him more credit than experience would warrant.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Morewood
A longer version of the event. Cops are polite and professional the entire time, then the fight starts.

That young man was pretty strong.

Good sprint form too.

Hair too short to be Samson. What might you opine could give a mortal such abilities. That is, to go from passed out cold to red line performance in a short time, based on your perfessional experience?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by deflave

Def an interesting topic to dissect via the law books, i dont know the specific answer.

That's obvious.

Huh... sitting here in my office watching fox... SA said the tazer isnt considered a deadly weapon, hence why they pressed charges...

Turns out Im not so stupid...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorewood posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.

I do...

But, if a tazer is considered a deadly weapon than why are the police so widely using it towards constituents that dont exhibit weapons to them, as a controlling item.

It isnt considered a deadly weapon. This was just stated by their SA on the national news. So the cop shot a flee’ing man who didnt have a deadly weapon.

He should of shot him when he was getting his ass kicked.

The rules of deadly force shouldnt be different from you, me and the police. If your life is in immediate danger, sure. If a police see your or my life in immediate danger, sure... a cop shouldnt be running, blasting rounds in an occupied parking lot at a fleeing suspect who doesnt have a deadly weapon.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Hair too short to be Samson. What might you opine could give a mortal such abilities. That is, to go from passed out cold to red line performance in a short time, based on your perfessional experience?

A steady diet of Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

700LH has emerged from a crowded field to lead the race for dumbest MFer in the history of the innanets.

mike r

On this we agree. That ejp dude is a very close second.

But, EJP is undefeated for the COKKSUCKER Trophy. Fuqk that fahg.[/quote]

Always one with the intellectual contributions you are!

Like no one in Alabama owns a farm unless it was inherited or they are black hahahahahahaha

Fugging everyday scholar!!

Last edited by Ejp1234; 06/15/20.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If that taser had hit the cop, then the jogger has the cops gun, that's not rocket science, that cop every reason to be in fear of his life being endangered !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I do...

But, if a tazer is considered a deadly weapon than why are the police so widely using it towards constituents that dont exhibit weapons to them, as a controlling item.

It isnt considered a deadly weapon. This was just stated by their SA on the national news. So the cop shot a flee’ing man who didnt have a deadly weapon.

He should of shot him when he was getting his ass kicked.

The rules of deadly force shouldnt be different from you, me and the police. If your life is in immediate danger, sure. If a police see your or my life in immediate danger, sure... a cop shouldnt be running, blasting rounds in an occupied parking lot at a fleeing suspect who doesnt have a deadly weapon.

Because an ECD/ECW/Taser can completely incapacitate a person.

Courts in the United States have long upheld that a peace officer can stay one step above suspects for the purposes of affecting an arrest and maintaining officer safety.

When people make comments like "If it was me" they expose just how fugking stupid they are. The courts do not view private citizens the same as a police officer.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
He didn’t seem that fugged up.

I miss the days of running from the cops and not worrying about getting shot. Then, I never stole a taser.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Police union president Steve Gaynor says taser is a deadly device in hands of untrained use.

DA said it isnt, today. Steve said two weeks ago in another incident the DA said it was deadly.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Police union president Steve Gaynor says taser is a deadly device in hands of untrained use.

DA said it isnt, today. Steve said two weeks ago in another incident the DA said it was deadly.

They're both wrong.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
i dont see where I typed if it was me.... etc etc, but whatever makes you watch your tallywhacker grow.

I dont care if the guys dead or alive either way. I just see where theres a gray line on this one and this one could be questioned, and it obviously did. I think when the idiot decided to start punching the cops he signed his death certificate, and they shoulda popped him then. Its when he got away and was running the tides turn.

If it was you and I however, we would be charged with murder for shooting someone who was pointing a tazer at us.

The Floyd deal I dont see a gray line, I see a dude who got killed.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MadMooner
He didn’t seem that fugged up.

I miss the days of running from the cops and not worrying about getting shot. Then, I never stole a taser.

I ran from them when i was like 14 playing hey mister at the liqour store...

To think I shoulda got the death penalty hahahaha

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
i dont see where I typed if it was me.... etc etc, but whatever makes you watch your tallywhacker grow.

I dont care if the guys dead or alive either way. I just see where theres a gray line on this one and this one could be questioned, and it obviously did. I think when the idiot decided to start punching the cops he signed his death certificate, and they shoulda popped him then. Its when he got away and was running the tides turn.

If it was you and I however, we would be charged with murder for shooting someone who was pointing a tazer at us.

Flame away now lmao

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's because you have no idea WTF you're talking about.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I ran from them when i was like 14 playing hey mister at the liqour store...

If anybody else wrote this I'd think they were trying to get booze.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hard to believe it would be considered murder.

Would a cop be in imminent danger if he got tased?

It would seem so.

I am MAGA.
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 56 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,584
Posts18,473,375
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.