Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
i dont see where I typed if it was me.... etc etc, but whatever makes you watch your tallywhacker grow.

I dont care if the guys dead or alive either way. I just see where theres a gray line on this one and this one could be questioned, and it obviously did. I think when the idiot decided to start punching the cops he signed his death certificate, and they shoulda popped him then. Its when he got away and was running the tides turn.

If it was you and I however, we would be charged with murder for shooting someone who was pointing a tazer at us.

The Floyd deal I dont see a gray line, I see a dude who got killed.

Thanks for your intellectual contributions.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dassa
i dont see where I typed if it was me.... etc etc, but whatever makes you watch your tallywhacker grow.

I dont care if the guys dead or alive either way. I just see where theres a gray line on this one and this one could be questioned, and it obviously did. I think when the idiot decided to start punching the cops he signed his death certificate, and they shoulda popped him then. Its when he got away and was running the tides turn.

If it was you and I however, we would be charged with murder for shooting someone who was pointing a tazer at us.

I think he's Duck's brother.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave

I do...

But, if a tazer is considered a deadly weapon than why are the police so widely using it towards constituents that dont exhibit weapons to them, as a controlling item.

It isnt considered a deadly weapon. This was just stated by their SA on the national news. So the cop shot a flee’ing man who didnt have a deadly weapon.

He should of shot him when he was getting his ass kicked.

The rules of deadly force shouldnt be different from you, me and the police. If your life is in immediate danger, sure. If a police see your or my life in immediate danger, sure... a cop shouldnt be running, blasting rounds in an occupied parking lot at a fleeing suspect who doesnt have a deadly weapon.

Because an ECD/ECW/Taser can completely incapacitate a person.

Courts in the United States have long upheld that a peace officer can stay one step above suspects for the purposes of affecting an arrest and maintaining officer safety.

When people make comments like "If it was me" they expose just how fugking stupid they are. The courts do not view private citizens the same as a police officer.

You’re wasting your breath. This a$$hole is beyond redemption. He’s too Phugging stupid to understand that if you allow someone to completely immobilize you while wearing a gun on your hip that is now at his disposal, yes, you are in deadly force situation. You don’t have to allow it to happen. Deadly force is justified in order to prevent it from happening.

You're trying to play chess with someone who can’t even grasp tic tac toe...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Huh... sitting here in my office watching fox... SA said the tazer isnt considered a deadly weapon, hence why they pressed charges...

Turns out Im not so stupid...

Yes, you are fugking stupid.

A Taser is considered a less lethal device when deployed by a cop.

As is a baton.

Try taking a cop's baton and hitting him with it. You'll end up the same as Mr. Had the Munchies.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
What is most amazing to me is folks trying to run from the cops after they have your ID and vehicle. Your azz is going to jail. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, but its going.

You may as well get booked and deal with the schit. Ain't like he was getting a #4 super sized that night anyway.

LaVonte and DaQuan always trying to haul azz after they've been caught.

Sad deal.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

You’re wasting your breath. This a$$hole is beyond redemption. He’s too Phugging stupid to understand that if you allow someone to completely immobilize you while wearing a gun on your hip that is now at his disposal, yes, you are in deadly force situation. You don’t have to allow it to happen. Deadly force is justified in order to prevent it from happening.

You're trying to play chess with someone who can’t even grasp tic tac toe...

I only type these responses for those that wonder how these things actually work.

I have friends and family that have the same thoughts.

The difference being that they ask. As opposed to dumb fugks like EJ that pretend to know.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Isn’t deadly force justified to prevent great bodily harm? I would think a taser to the face would qualify as such but I’m not a cop or lawyer so...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Isn’t deadly force justified to prevent great bodily harm? I would think a taser to the face would qualify as such but I’m not a cop or lawyer so...

It doesn't matter if it is deadly force as much as it matters that it could be deadly force.

A cop does not have to wait until you're two feet away with a knife. Or take a hit to the face with a club. Or take two probes from a taser.

The courts have always allowed police to stay one step above the suspect in terms of force and this is no different.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Huh... sitting here in my office watching fox... SA said the tazer isnt considered a deadly weapon, hence why they pressed charges...

Turns out Im not so stupid...

Yes, you are fugking stupid.

A Taser is considered a less lethal device when deployed by a cop.

As is a baton.

Try taking a cop's baton and hitting him with it. You'll end up the same as Mr. Had the Munchies.

Ex cops word whos addicted to 24/7 vs DA...

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
It has to suck to try and wrestle wearing all that gear and a vest. Especially against a buck who is whoopin' your azz.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I think you err in assigning gender. #exponential.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Intent might have been exhibited here too. FWIW

example, "subject grabs cop's baton that fell on the ground and hauls ass". Versus "subject grabs said baton and swings for the fences".

Carry on.

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

A local guy was having a hard time listening to the police, he was well known to them, so when they tried to tase him he ducked, the probe struck him in the eye, OOoouuwwww!

His next response was better, he reached up and jerked on the wire pulling his own eye out, he talks like a pirate now ! Aarrggeee !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

One foots before the other Mr. Stalker... i can say it afterwards, but not before...

Would you like a cock pic to wrap up your obsession ;-)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Officer should and will have no problem being able to articulate why he shot.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy

A local guy was having a hard time listening to the police, he was well known to them, so when they tried to tase him he ducked, the probe struck him in the eye, OOoouuwwww!

His next response was better, he reached up and jerked on the wire pulling his own eye out, he talks like a pirate now ! Aarrggeee !

Hah!
If there is video it'd make my day! Hopefully an action sequence followed up with a "where are they now"...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I think you err in assigning gender. #exponential.

No I’ll prove it... like i said, would you like a dic pic to satisfy your weird obsession with me, Im not shy hahaha

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by AKduck
The Officer should and will have no problem being able to articulate why he shot.

Unless they just put him on the fast track and absolutely railroad him, he’ll get his job back and go back on full duty. That is, if he even wants it after this. That was a justified shooting.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 06/15/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by AKduck

Unless they just put him on the fast track and absolutely ailroad him, he’ll get his job back and go back on full duty. That is, if he even wants it after this. That was a justified shooting.

Yup. Were I him, I'd sue for damages and back pay and pop smoke.

MAGA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

One foots before the other Mr. Stalker... i can say it afterwards, but not before...

Would you like a cock pic to wrap up your obsession ;-)

Then refer back to Deflave's post. He quoted the part where you originally said it. Like I said, every post dumber than the last.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.