Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Derek Chauvin was a racist cop, he is a registered Democrat, working for a Democrat Police Chief, voted into office by Democrat voters, in a Democrat controlled city, in a Democrat controlled state.

He had 18 complaints against him and was let off multiple times by Democrat prosecutor, now Democrat Senator and failed Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar.

But somehow it's all Trump's fault??????

Bam! That kind of brings it all into focus. GREAT post.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Except that he didn’t kill the thug Floyd. The autopsy proved the there was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck/throat and no evidence of strangulation. This means that thug Floyd died from the drugs he took and the stress of resisting arrest which caused him to have a heart attack and die.

Anyone can make a complaint against a cop and good cops are likely to make a lot of people angry enough to file complaints.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Derek Chauvin was a racist cop, he is a registered Democrat, working for a Democrat Police Chief, voted into office by Democrat voters, in a Democrat controlled city, in a Democrat controlled state.

He had 18 complaints against him and was let off multiple times by Democrat prosecutor, now Democrat Senator and failed Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar.

The cops followed standard police procedure and nothing they did killed thug Floyd. He killed himself with drugs and by resisting arrest.

[Linked Image from ]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Floyd who?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by MAC

The cops followed standard police procedure and nothing they did killed thug Floyd. He killed himself with drugs and by resisting arrest.

Standard police procedure is to kneel on an unconscious and pulseless man's neck for two minutes and forty-eight seconds? LOL Good one... Oh phucqk the sarcasm. Ohh hell yes... ROTFL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Except that he didn’t kill the thug Floyd. The autopsy proved the there was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck/throat and no evidence of strangulation. This means that thug Floyd died from the drugs he took and the stress of resisting arrest which caused him to have a heart attack and die.

Anyone can make a complaint against a cop and good cops are likely to make a lot of people angry enough to file complaints.

I kinda said that from the very beginning and I was getting flamed over it...

I was basing my opinion on medical experience from my Paramedic and Nursing days and being a Military Corpsman for 5 years....with all the drugs they listed him as being found in his body during the autopsy, doesn't take a genius to figure he was a heart attack waiting to happen... Real Soon...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Title of the county autopsy report. Bad guy, bad arteries, bad outcome....

CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT
SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION

Here's the deal.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...1DD37B049B99FAE35949ADD1D04331BD45A86D01

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/15/20. Reason: Phucqk

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC

If you've ever lived around the Twin Cities.... you'll know there are democRATS in this country.. and in MN, there is the DFL...
DemocRAT Farm Labor ( sounds kinda communist, don't it? it is... they control everything... nothing happens without DFL sanctions..)

When I lived there I always said DFL stood for Dreaming Fairyland Liberals... where they fly the flag of righteousness so high, they can't see the ground....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m not sure that following procedure is going to matter in the least. They might’ve performed flawlessly, it could’ve been a textbook arrest from start to finish but none of that matters. They might beat the state charges like the Rodney King cops but perception is everything and federal civil rights charges will be the insurance policy against acquittal. I’m not saying it’s right or fair.....just the way it is.....or is gonna be.

There’s been a problem, a division in this country’s law enforcement and their relationship with those they serve. It’s been simmering under the surface for years now and there have been many heated debates on here about the militarization of local police, not just the militarization of their equipment but most importantly in their attitude. They’ve not fostered good faith with those of us that have traditionally supported them, some of us even working for them. When middle class, good citizens without any criminal record start believing that a problem exists in law enforcement then the more “marginalized” and “disadvantaged” among us must be feeling the squeeze even more, or at least they perceive that they’re being squeezed more.

Many countless times through the years when criticism of the police or feds was aired out here those complaints were met with the snarky response ...“that’s obviously what the people want”....or...”if the locals don’t like the way their police are acting then they should get involved and affect change”. Well.......apparently it wasn’t what the people wanted and now the way they’re “affecting” change is not the way the cops want it. It’s also not how I or my friends, family or neighbors want it but decades of abuse, either real or perceived, predestined this paradigm shift. It’s not about Arbery or Floyd or any other thug that got what they were destined to get, it’s about the perception of callous disregard for human life, specifically black (likely thuggish) lives.

I have no use for the protesters and their disgusting, felonious behavior but once they’re gone having dried up and blown away the stink they’ve caused will linger. There will most certainly be drastic changes in many larger city police departments and the public that they serve will have more oversight and input. When effective change can’t or won’t be done voluntarily by departments or it takes a FBI civil rights investigation to get a department to even admit it needs to change and improve then real change is unlikely without substantial outside input. That external force for change is never as gentle as it would be if it was remedied internally. It seems that the only force equal to the force for change is the force that resists that change.....eventually one side will prevail, it should be the will of the people that wins, whatever that will is.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Here's the deal.

1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

Interesting numbers there. In searching a bit I wasn't able to find a number for what point "intoxication" is induced. Also wonder if perhaps ol Georgie boy was on a fentanyl patch for pain?

No doubt he was a drug user, but was he "high" ?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yah, the numbers don't mean anything to me.

So, the cardiac arrest is not a heart attack? Whatever.

No major trauma to the neck but neck compression was part of what caused the cardiac arrest? Note drugs were not listed as complicating.

In the report it says what appears to me to have been a fair amount of life saving attempt, cpr and multiple ivs. . I have oft said the issue with remaining on his neck after no pulse Is relevant. I think reasonable persons would too. whatever. His arteries were in very bad shape.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/15/20.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not sure that following procedure is going to matter in the least. They might’ve performed flawlessly, it could’ve been a textbook arrest from start to finish but none of that matters. They might beat the state charges like the Rodney King cops but perception is everything and federal civil rights charges will be the insurance policy against acquittal. I’m not saying it’s right or fair.....just the way it is.....or is gonna be.

There’s been a problem, a division in this country’s law enforcement and their relationship with those they serve. It’s been simmering under the surface for years now and there have been many heated debates on here about the militarization of local police, not just the militarization of their equipment but most importantly in their attitude.

Many countless times through the years when criticism of the police or feds was aired out here those complaints were met with the snarky response ...“that’s obviously what the people want”....or...”if the locals don’t like the way their police are acting then they should get involved and affect change”. Well.......apparently it wasn’t what the people wanted and now the way they’re “affecting” change is not the way the cops want it. It’s also not how I or my friends, family or neighbors want it but decades of abuse, either real or perceived, predestined this paradigm shift. It’s not about Arbery or Floyd or any other thug that got what they were destined to get, it’s about the perception of callous disregard for human life, specifically black (likely thuggish) lives.

I have no use for the protesters and their disgusting, felonious behavior but once they’re gone having dried up and blown away the stink they’ve caused will linger. There will most certainly be drastic changes in many larger city police departments and the public that they serve will have more oversight and input. When effective change can’t or won’t be done voluntarily by departments or it takes a FBI civil rights investigation to get a department to even admit it needs to change and improve then real change is unlikely without substantial outside input. That external force for change is never as gentle as it would be if it was remedied internally. It seems that the only force equal to the force for change is the force that resists that change.....eventually one side will prevail, it should be the will of the people that wins, whatever that will is.

Aces, pretty well thought out post there.

Interesting interview on this Amanpour show my wife watches today. By the writer of that " The Wire" series. Interestingly, that show was not about glorifying the police it seems. From what I could gather, it was more about giving the public something to think about when considering the state of "policing" . The writer, who's name is escaping me, made strong emphatic statements a few times about the fact that the Baltimore police force has integrated so well that it is basically greater than 50% black street officers and a high percentage of superior positions filled by black also, including many of the politicians running the city. But their policing is apparently quite similar to most other major departments in that they have as many issues with the public as the others. He brought up the militarization aspect, and especially the emphasis on stopping drug crime in certain neighborhoods while the property and crimes against humans have less resources devoted to them. Yet the Department continues to ask for more and more money.

On a personal note, regarding the war on drugs, a year or so back I was stopped by one of our local officers for non-operational license plate lights. Nice enough guy, I'd met him at an event in the local park doing interaction with the public stuff. Told me why he stopped me, asked if there was anything in the car he needed to know about, I told him I was a CCW holder and yes I was armed. His response " If you leave yours in your pocket, I'll leave mine holstered". Then came the license, registration, insurance bit, and the running for wants and warrants. Came back and gave me my papers back, then told me he had the "right", established by court cases, to run his dog around the vehicle, which he proceeded to do. If there was no "war on drugs", would he have needed to do that, to a person who has had to pass multiple background checks for his employment, holds not only a CCW in Cali but in two other states as well, and is in a "grampa" car with no wheel covers left on it at 17 years old or so? No, he was looking for his "score". And maybe the Dept gets a vehicle they can sell at auction (they wouldn't get much given the age and mileage!).

I'll have to agree with you on this for sure.
They’ve not fostered good faith with those of us that have traditionally supported them, some of us even working for them. When middle class, good citizens without any criminal record start believing that a problem exists in law enforcement then the more “marginalized” and “disadvantaged” among us must be feeling the squeeze even more, or at least they perceive that they’re being squeezed more.

I wish I knew the answer, maybe like the song says it's "blowin' in the wind" and we just need to listen to it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yah, the numbers don't mean anything to me.

So, the cardiac arrest is not a heart attack? Whatever.

No major trauma to the neck but neck compression was part of what caused the cardiac arrest? Note drugs were not listed as complicating.

In the report it says what appears to me to have been a fair amount of life saving attempt, cpr and multiple ivs. . I have oft said the issue with remaining on his neck after no pulse Is relevant. I think reasonable persons would too. whatever. His arteries were in very bad shape.

Yep, as you said. Bad guy, in bad shape, waiting for the bad outcome to happen.

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by renegade50
Werent Floyd and Chauvin bouncers at some club in that schythole city???
1 inside
1 outside

Bad blood between em from that maybe???

a guy that rents a house from me is a retired nypd……..he thinks there was bad blood between them and the cop was out to teach him a lesson.....he also thinks the cop is guilty of murder....

my opinion is they have had words before.....not much love between them......staying on someone's neck after they are dead doesn't put him in a very good light.....bob

MAC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

Is he racist? I haven't seen proof of that? prove it!

Spend some time looking at some of the complaints lodged against him. Then look up what the people that ran the bar he moonlighted at as security say. He has had issues with blacks that he didn't have with other races. The bar owner claims he was fine with Latinos and Asians but was "overbearing" on Blacks. Seems to be a trend with this guy.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Aces,

Excellent post. You've stated quite accurately the growing issues with law enforcement in many areas of the country. I live in a smaller town, and, fortunately, do not encounter much of this police attitude. If all cops would abide by the tenet of "to serve and protect", and apply that same thought to everyone, we'd all be in better shape here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
On a personal note, regarding the war on drugs, a year or so back I was stopped by one of our local officers for non-operational license plate lights. Nice enough guy, I'd met him at an event in the local park doing interaction with the public stuff. Told me why he stopped me, asked if there was anything in the car he needed to know about, I told him I was a CCW holder and yes I was armed. His response " If you leave yours in your pocket, I'll leave mine holstered". Then came the license, registration, insurance bit, and the running for wants and warrants. Came back and gave me my papers back, then told me he had the "right", established by court cases, to run his dog around the vehicle, which he proceeded to do. If there was no "war on drugs", would he have needed to do that, to a person who has had to pass multiple background checks for his employment, holds not only a CCW in Cali but in two other states as well, and is in a "grampa" car with no wheel covers left on it at 17 years old or so? No, he was looking for his "score". And maybe the Dept gets a vehicle they can sell at auction (they wouldn't get much given the age and mileage!).
It would be "racist" of them to NOT have Rin Tin Tin search your car.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

Is he racist? I haven't seen proof of that? prove it!

Spend some time looking at some of the complaints lodged against him. Then look up what the people that ran the bar he moonlighted at as security say. He has had issues with blacks that he didn't have with other races. The bar owner claims he was fine with Latinos and Asians but was "overbearing" on Blacks. Seems to be a trend with this guy.

I have a friend that works at the local animal shelter and goes on calls. He is overbearing with Pit Bulls but not with Chihuahuas or Lhasa Apsos.

Does that speak to my friend or the bread of animal he's dealing with?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

He was his own chemistry set.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Here's the deal.

1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

Interesting numbers there. In searching a bit I wasn't able to find a number for what point "intoxication" is induced. Also wonder if perhaps ol Georgie boy was on a fentanyl patch for pain?

No doubt he was a drug user, but was he "high" ?

He was turning his life around the same day he dropped the bag of drugs and passed a bad Jackson at the store.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,247
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.