-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It makes no difference what he was per say; we all have our opinions, he will be who his defense attorneys frame him to be in the public forum of a trial. He is looking at a criminal trial by the State and a trial by the Feds for violating good citizen George Floyd's civil rights. Everything he worked for in his pension now belongs to his lawyers. The State of Minnesota will send it directly to the law office of his attorney. Passed history, move on.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Slipstream
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You guys also read tea leaves?

Prediction....He'll be found not guilty at trial - whether due to DA Ellison's incompetence or due to " just following established protocol". At which point he will countersue, and become a millionaire on our dime.

And here is MY conspiracy theory. He was PAID to kill the man. What better way to create this Feces storm, than to have a "bad cop" kill an unarmed black man on camera. Stick Ellison (partisan stooge that he is) in the play to ensure there's no conviction (and yet more rioting to come when that goes down) and he walks away a rich man (either through a lawsuit or via Soros' largesse, or both). Just way too much organization involved to make all this rioting/BLM protests an off the cuff reaction. This was all planned to help throw a monkeywrench into things in the runup to the Election.

You're retarded. Get help.

Toe the prescribed narrative Slipstream. We have no time for critical thinking that isnt MSM midstream.

No way could this be a planned event designed to fan the flames against Trump or handicapping his economy. Cops squish suspects 9 minutes routinely with cameras running. Nothing unusual there. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/16/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
the autopsy report lists his name as "George Floyd aka Floyd Perry."

What's with the aka? Nobody I know has an alias.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
the autopsy report lists his name as "George Floyd aka Floyd Perry."

What's with the aka? Nobody I know has an alias.

It is common with criminals once they get convicted of enough crimes. They commonly stop carrying any ID and proclaim to be someone else.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Here you go, Tarq.

Reply Quote Report Email Post
Re: Q [Re: K22]#1497245911 minutes ago
Online Content
jaguartx
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Floyd and cop worked at bar 10 yrs

Bar owner's mother and obama's mother both attended the same university and studied the same courses during the same overlapping years.

Bar/club under investigation for human trafficking.

Bar burned down.

Precinct where evidence was stored, burned down.

Mayor ordered cops to back down.

Factory/warehouse that produced life like & size dummies for emts and firefighter practice, burned down.

Person who started destroying autozone windows and spray painting on walls was called out as a cop by ex gf via texts and by peaceful protesters.

Cop mugshot vs cop on video don't match.

Added: floyd prior to being on ground and floyd on ground have different hair lines.

Floyd moved to gurney has no legs

Coffin for floyd too short for a man his size and height.

How many coincidences before its mathematically impossible? Not many.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Slipstream
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You guys also read tea leaves?

Prediction....He'll be found not guilty at trial - whether due to DA Ellison's incompetence or due to " just following established protocol". At which point he will countersue, and become a millionaire on our dime.

And here is MY conspiracy theory. He was PAID to kill the man. What better way to create this Feces storm, than to have a "bad cop" kill an unarmed black man on camera. Stick Ellison (partisan stooge that he is) in the play to ensure there's no conviction (and yet more rioting to come when that goes down) and he walks away a rich man (either through a lawsuit or via Soros' largesse, or both). Just way too much organization involved to make all this rioting/BLM protests an off the cuff reaction. This was all planned to help throw a monkeywrench into things in the runup to the Election.

Whoa.... dude, please share what ever you are drinking.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by MAC
Derek Chauvin was a racist cop, he is a registered Democrat, working for a Democrat Police Chief, voted into office by Democrat voters, in a Democrat controlled city, in a Democrat controlled state.

He had 18 complaints against him and was let off multiple times by Democrat prosecutor, now Democrat Senator and failed Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar.

But somehow it's all Trump's fault??????

The cops followed standard police procedure and nothing they did killed thug Floyd. He killed himself with drugs and by resisting arrest.

Damn, you smokin catfood again....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I keep hearing about 18 complaints against Chauvin. Here is what we knowabout them. Googled from the Daily Signal:

Past controversies with Chauvin in Minneapolis include these incidents:

In 2005, Chauvin and another officer were involved in a vehicle chase, during which the car they were pursuing hit another vehicle, killing two passengers in that third vehicle, according to the Los Angeles Times and other outlets.

In 2006, Chauvin and five other Minneapolis police officers opened fire on stabbing suspect Wayne Reyes, according to the Associated Press. Reyes aimed a sawed-off shotgun at the officers and they fatally shot him, AP reported. The officers were justified in their actions, a grand jury determined. Chauvin received a medal of valor for his actions.

Also in 2006, a Minnesota inmate filed a civil rights lawsuit against the Minneapolis Police Department, naming several officers, including Chauvin, the Los Angeles Times reported. However, the newspaper reported, court records don’t show specifics and the case was dismissed when the plaintiff didn’t pay a filing fee.

In 2008, after responding to a report of domestic violence, Chauvin shot and wounded an accused batterer, according to Twin Cities Pioneer Press. A woman had called 911, yelling for someone to stop hitting her. When Chauvin and another officer arrived at the apartment, a man identified as Ira Latrell Toles locked himself in a bathroom. Chauvin forced his way into the bathroom and, when Toles tried to grab the officer’s gun, Chauvin shot him twice in the stomach, according to the police account.

Toles was charged with two counts of felony obstruction, but pleaded out to misdemeanor charges. The Minneapolis Police Department placed Chauvin on administrative leave while reviewing the shooting.

In an interview with The Daily Beast after the Floyd killing, Toles denied trying to take Chauvin’s gun in the 2008 case. Toles claimed that Chauvin broke into the bathroom and began beating him up, and that he was defending himself. Toles said the mother of his child had called police.

For his actions, police gave Chauvin the second medal of valor.

In 2011, Chauvin was among officers who chased after a man with a handgun on foot. Police said Chauvin’s partner shot the man, identified as Leroy Martinez. The department placed both officers on administrative leave. Martinez, a Native American, subsequently was charged in a separate shooting incident.
In 2013, a group of teens filed a complaint against Chauvin and another officer, saying at least one pulled his service revolver after one teen shot a Nerf gun that might have struck another person, BuzzFeed reported. The department notified the complainants of a review for “inappropriate language and attitude.” The teens reportedly were white.

The Daily Signal specified each of these listed cases in an email to Nelson, Chauvin’s lawyer.

The Minneapolis Police Department’s internal affairs records are in an online database, but it provides no details on the nature of the complaints and accusations, according to several media reports.

Details of the formal complaints described here came through a combination of court documents, old news reports, and information from Gross’ group, Communities United Against Police Brutality.

Johnson, of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, said a clearly out-of-control, lawless officer probably would have been the subject of more complaints.

“Certainly police departments have a responsibility to ensure that problem officers are dealt with, whether they need to be retrained or they need discipline or [to] be removed from the police department,” Johnson said. “But because there is so little information about what underlies these complaints, what the outcomes of any investigations were, and what if any disciplinary action was taken, we don’t have enough information to know that the Minneapolis Police Department acted properly.”

Three other officers have been arrested and charged as accomplices with aiding and abetting second-degree murder.

They were at the scene May 25 as Chauvin pressed a knee into Floyd’s neck as he lay handcuffed on the pavement.

The Daily Signal left voicemail messages with lawyers for all three former officers.

One of the three officers, Tou Thao, reportedly has six complaints listed in the department’s database, none showing a disciplinary action. One complaint against Thao remains open, but likely won’t be adjudicated since he was fired the day after Floyd’s death, along with the others.

The two former officers charged as accomplices along with Thao are Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng, both reportedly rookies on their fourth day on the job. Lane held Floyd’s legs and Kueng held Floyd’s back while Thao stood nearby, “keeping onlookers back,” AP reported.

“This guy literally left a trail of broken and dead bodies on his way to the jail,” Gross, of the Communities United Against Police Brutality, said of Chauvin. “The idea that he was allowed to continue on the force meant that almost certainly something like this was going to happen.”

Law enforcement officials and organizations strongly condemned the conduct of the officers involved in Floyd’s death.

Minneapolis used to have a citizens review board to adjudicate complaints, Gross said, but the city disempowered the board to the point of essentially putting the government in charge.

“In seven and a half years, they have adjudicated about 2,600 or so complaints,” Gross said. “They have sustained and disciplined 12 of those. That’s less than half of a percent. The national average for civilian oversight bodies is 7% to 8%. We are like the low-end outlier for the country.”

Because a police department spokesman did not respond to inquiries, The Daily Signal was unable to confirm those numbers.

The criminal charges against Chauvin are compelling in the Floyd case, but that doesn’t mean the prior complaints against him were an indictment of the Minneapolis police force, said John Malcolm, director of the Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at The Heritage Foundation.

Malcolm said the 18 misconduct complaints about Chauvin “could be a red flag,” but added that the number in and of itself doesn’t mean he should have been fired or put behind a desk.

In the big picture, not specific to Chauvin, systems across the nation for resolving citizen complaints against police can be abused.

“We also know of instances when gang members and drug dealers make complaints on really good officers, to get them put on administrative leave,” Malcolm told The Daily Signal. “In some cases, complaints could be racked up because an officer is a good cop.”

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
good find

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I give Chauvin a pat on the back based on the story copied above by Indy.Every police department in America could use a cop like him to kick some bad guy ass.

Last edited by BobBrown; 06/16/20.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Well, he may have committed second degree murder, but who would you rather have protecting your town?

Chauvin, a social worker, or a criminal bum like George Floyd?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thats an easy choice.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I had a State Trooper neighbor, since retired, who was a real prick.

But, I was told, if you were ever taking fire in a fox hole, he'd be the one you'd want in there with you.

So, there you have it. Hard to have it both ways.

Df

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Title of the county autopsy report. Bad guy, bad arteries, bad outcome....

CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT
SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION

Here's the deal.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...1DD37B049B99FAE35949ADD1D04331BD45A86D01

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

Interesting numbers there. In searching a bit I wasn't able to find a number for what point "intoxication" is induced. Also wonder if perhaps ol Georgie boy was on a fentanyl patch for pain?

No doubt he was a drug user, but was he "high" ?

He was turning his life around the same day he dropped the bag of drugs and passed a bad Jackson at the store.

Well, probably not.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Valsdad
On a personal note, regarding the war on drugs, a year or so back I was stopped by one of our local officers for non-operational license plate lights. Nice enough guy, I'd met him at an event in the local park doing interaction with the public stuff. Told me why he stopped me, asked if there was anything in the car he needed to know about, I told him I was a CCW holder and yes I was armed. His response " If you leave yours in your pocket, I'll leave mine holstered". Then came the license, registration, insurance bit, and the running for wants and warrants. Came back and gave me my papers back, then told me he had the "right", established by court cases, to run his dog around the vehicle, which he proceeded to do. If there was no "war on drugs", would he have needed to do that, to a person who has had to pass multiple background checks for his employment, holds not only a CCW in Cali but in two other states as well, and is in a "grampa" car with no wheel covers left on it at 17 years old or so? No, he was looking for his "score". And maybe the Dept gets a vehicle they can sell at auction (they wouldn't get much given the age and mileage!).
It would be "racist" of them to NOT have Rin Tin Tin search your car.

I personally think it would be good policing to NOT run the dog around every vehicle they come across. No matter the race, color, creed, sexual orientation of the driver. It may just be me and the way I was taught and grew up, but a non functioning license plate light does not seem to constitute probable cause to search my vehicle. Sure, I'm on "public property", which is likely why the courts have upheld the practice, but again, to me, it's akin to using thermal imaging to look into my house without cause.

1984 Big Brother scheidt if you ask me, solving crimes that don't yet exist.

Then again, I'm just a grumpy old boomer.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
a non functioning license plate light does not seem to constitute probable cause to search my vehicle

Watch COPs on tv; you'll see they usually smell marihuana, or someone in the car has a warrant. have you ever been searched for a license plate light being out?

MOLON LABE

MAC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

Is he racist? I haven't seen proof of that? prove it!

Spend some time looking at some of the complaints lodged against him. Then look up what the people that ran the bar he moonlighted at as security say. He has had issues with blacks that he didn't have with other races. The bar owner claims he was fine with Latinos and Asians but was "overbearing" on Blacks. Seems to be a trend with this guy.

I have a friend that works at the local animal shelter and goes on calls. He is overbearing with Pit Bulls but not with Chihuahuas or Lhasa Apsos.

Does that speak to my friend or the bread of animal he's dealing with?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
a non functioning license plate light does not seem to constitute probable cause to search my vehicle

Watch COPs on tv; you'll see they usually smell marihuana, or someone in the car has a warrant. have you ever been searched for a license plate light being out?

Specifically for the plate light? No.

But I've been pulled over on a felony stop, handcuffed, returned to the car with a pistol to my head while surrounded by 7 San Diego sheriff's officers with guns drawn and held aimed at the car over the cover of their cars, the helicopter overhead with the lights making daylight for all, and the trunk of my car opened and searched...........all on a case of mistaken identity. The only reason they didn't search the whole car was the fact there was an 80 lb lab in the front seat and by that time they had realized their mistake. They were looking for a person, not drugs, and they could see through the windows of the car there was no-one besides my dog in there.

I wasn't particularly happy with the way my evening started out, and lest you think I'm "anti-cop", when I found out who they were after and why I told the officer who held a gun to my head that if they do catch the guy, just shoot him. The judge will just lock him up again in the mental ward and he'll get out and maybe cause another good citizen to go through what I just did. And perhaps make a mistake and get themselves shot.

I was complimented by the "arresting officer" on how I handled the stop, was told I did everything perfectly. I told him that having LEOs in the family let me know exactly what was up and this wasn't a "turn signal" stop. At that, I still had to ask the guy handling me to tell the rookie with the shotgun pointed at us to calm down before we both got shot.

Cops can "smell marihuana," just about anywhere if they want to. Especially if they have a good suspicion who's in the car.

No reason in the world the guy that pulled me over couldn't have checked his computer to see that in 48 years of driving there's a grand total of 3 speeding tickets on my record, no arrests or convictions, probably gotten a picture of my DL photo and compared it to the guy in the car and the license I handed him, and he'd have known there really was no logical reason whatsoever to run the dog around my car. Except for the odd chance that Geno was going into a new business running drugs 3 miles from his house in Cattle Country California. And he could have scored a bust for that. Odds would be highly unlikely, maybe the public would be better served by him patrolling some more?

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Oh

But, my vehicle was "searched". wink

In it is contentment

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 52 invisible), 2,914 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.