Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
the autopsy report lists his name as "George Floyd aka Floyd Perry."

What's with the aka? Nobody I know has an alias.

Nobody you know?

AKA.........IndyCA35???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

Is he racist? I haven't seen proof of that? prove it!

Spend some time looking at some of the complaints lodged against him. Then look up what the people that ran the bar he moonlighted at as security say. He has had issues with blacks that he didn't have with other races. The bar owner claims he was fine with Latinos and Asians but was "overbearing" on Blacks. Seems to be a trend with this guy.

I have a friend that works at the local animal shelter and goes on calls. He is overbearing with Pit Bulls but not with Chihuahuas or Lhasa Apsos.

Does that speak to my friend or the bread of animal he's dealing with?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

Sorry if that hurt your seamen filled, sailor vagina.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But, my vehicle was "searched

all on a case of mistaken identity

Oh

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
But, my vehicle was "searched

all on a case of mistaken identity

Oh

No, the recent case.

My car was searched.............by the dog...........sniffing around............get it?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm just going to leave this here.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Maxwell

Maxwell,

what story are we looking for?
Link just opens to a page about turning on cookies or some such.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Maxwell

A search of Chauvin’s voter status in Florida shows he registered to vote Republican in Orange County at his Windermere-area address in January 2016. His registration is active. Election records show he voted in the 2016 and 2018 general elections.

butbutbutbutbut,but grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What's he doing voting in Orange County FL if he's a MN policeman?

Is he a permanent resident of FL?

At least he's a registered R, though, right?

In it is contentment

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What's he doing voting in Orange County FL if he's a MN policeman?

Is he a permanent resident of FL?

Lawyer says ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin illegally voted in Florida

Lawyer says ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin illegally voted in Florida
Orlando Sentinel
Orlando Sentinel | Friday, June 5, 2020 10:57 p.m.

ORLANDO, Fla. — A man running for election supervisor in Pinellas County is asking the Orange-Osceola state attorney to pursue charges against Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer accused of killing George Floyd, alleging he voted illegally in two Florida elections.

Dan Helm, a Democrat and attorney, sent Orange-Osceola State Attorney Aramis Ayala a letter notifying her of Chauvin’s voting record.

“While living in Minnesota, working there, paying taxes there, Derek Chauvin cannot claim residency in Orange County. His home, residency and where he intends to live is in Minnesota, not Florida,” Helm wrote.

His letter cites the Florida statute prohibiting false swearing and the submission of false voter registration information, adding that violation of the statute is a third-degree felony.

“I encourage you to hold people accountable for their actions, especially breaking the laws of our state,” Helm wrote.

In an emailed statement, a spokesperson from the state attorney’s office said the supervisor of elections is responsible for launching investigations into voter fraud and election crimes.

Ayala’s office contacted Bill Cowles, Orange County supervisor of elections, who confirmed Chauvin’s voting registration and history, the statement read.

“Upon receipt of information from a Minnesota authority that supports a violation of Florida law we will proceed accordingly,” the statement said. “Until then, I will remain focused on the unrest in my community recently triggered by Mr. Chauvin’s killing of George Floyd and work to find a solution to the systemic injustice communities of color continue to live with and die by.”

A search of Chauvin’s voter status in Florida shows he registered to vote Republican in Orange County at his Windermere-area address in January 2016. His registration is active. Election records show he voted in the 2016 and 2018 general elections.

In a phone interview, Helm said he researched Chauvin’s voting record after learning he owned property locally. When he saw Chauvin had voted in Florida, he was “outraged,” he said.

“It’s a third-degree felony,” he said. “I just hope that (Ayala) investigates it and then decides whether she wants to prosecute. Obviously, prosecution in Minnesota is important, but also if he’s violating laws in Florida, everybody should be held responsible for their actions.”

Helm announced his candidacy for Pinellas supervisor of elections on May 5, according to county records. His website summarizes his platform in three statements: “1. Follow The Law 2. Access To The Polls By Expanding Early Voting 3. Access To The Ballot By Expanding Vote-By-Mail.”

Chauvin is facing a second-degree murder charge in Floyd’s death after he was captured on video kneeling on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes.

Categories: Election | News | U.S./World

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Um...sure. At least there's that.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Marked for when I wake up.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
MAC Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

Is he racist? I haven't seen proof of that? prove it!

Spend some time looking at some of the complaints lodged against him. Then look up what the people that ran the bar he moonlighted at as security say. He has had issues with blacks that he didn't have with other races. The bar owner claims he was fine with Latinos and Asians but was "overbearing" on Blacks. Seems to be a trend with this guy.

I have a friend that works at the local animal shelter and goes on calls. He is overbearing with Pit Bulls but not with Chihuahuas or Lhasa Apsos.

Does that speak to my friend or the bread of animal he's dealing with?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

Sorry if that hurt your seamen filled, sailor vagina.

Oh, I'm not hurt. Just amazed anyone can be as friggin' dumb as you appear. Did you squeeze your brains out of your lower orifice when you took a dump this morning or did you take a handful of moron pills?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I CAN rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

Chauvin can't change film with a kid on his back.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Nobody you know?

AKA.........IndyCA35???

Point taken!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown

It is common with criminals once they get convicted of enough crimes. They commonly stop carrying any ID and proclaim to be someone else.

This is a fact. Say someone gets pulled over and arrested for drugs or what not in the car. The name they give police at that moment is the name that they are booked under.....period. Even if after fingerprinting the popo find out the individual is someone else it doesn't get changed. The name they gave at the time of arrest becomes an alias and the name they are charged under at that time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Democrat Activist
But..but.. election fraud NEVER happens!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not sure that following procedure is going to matter in the least. They might’ve performed flawlessly, it could’ve been a textbook arrest from start to finish but none of that matters. They might beat the state charges like the Rodney King cops but perception is everything and federal civil rights charges will be the insurance policy against acquittal. I’m not saying it’s right or fair.....just the way it is.....or is gonna be.

There’s been a problem, a division in this country’s law enforcement and their relationship with those they serve. It’s been simmering under the surface for years now and there have been many heated debates on here about the militarization of local police, not just the militarization of their equipment but most importantly in their attitude. They’ve not fostered good faith with those of us that have traditionally supported them, some of us even working for them. When middle class, good citizens without any criminal record start believing that a problem exists in law enforcement then the more “marginalized” and “disadvantaged” among us must be feeling the squeeze even more, or at least they perceive that they’re being squeezed more.

Many countless times through the years when criticism of the police or feds was aired out here those complaints were met with the snarky response ...“that’s obviously what the people want”....or...”if the locals don’t like the way their police are acting then they should get involved and affect change”. Well.......apparently it wasn’t what the people wanted and now the way they’re “affecting” change is not the way the cops want it. It’s also not how I or my friends, family or neighbors want it but decades of abuse, either real or perceived, predestined this paradigm shift. It’s not about Arbery or Floyd or any other thug that got what they were destined to get, it’s about the perception of callous disregard for human life, specifically black (likely thuggish) lives.

I have no use for the protesters and their disgusting, felonious behavior but once they’re gone having dried up and blown away the stink they’ve caused will linger. There will most certainly be drastic changes in many larger city police departments and the public that they serve will have more oversight and input. When effective change can’t or won’t be done voluntarily by departments or it takes a FBI civil rights investigation to get a department to even admit it needs to change and improve then real change is unlikely without substantial outside input. That external force for change is never as gentle as it would be if it was remedied internally. It seems that the only force equal to the force for change is the force that resists that change.....eventually one side will prevail, it should be the will of the people that wins, whatever that will is.

Yes, militarization, but don't forget Asset Forfeiture.

My SW Virginia county is the 37th largest of 95 counties, population 51,000. Violent crime is practically non-existent.

Yet for some reason the county sheriff owns and operates a Lenco Bearcat armored vehicle that cost a total of $242,685. I've never sen it move from the parking lot behind the sheriff's office, probably because it would get stuck in the mud or roll over in 90-percent of the county.

How did a county of 51,000 pay for it?
$126,178 came from Federal Asset Forfeiture funds
$35,617 came from State Asset Forfeiture funds
$35,749 came from Federal Asset Forfeiture funds via an allocation to the sheriff’s office via the Virginia Attorney General’s office
$45,141 came from the sheriff’s office budget

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
A fact that I find interesting is that this is the dept. that killed a woman that had called in a possible rape behind her apt. As I remember it was about 2 years ago.

She was outside when the cops arrived . Somehow the newby cop thought she had a gun and from the passenger side of the patrol car shot across his partner

And killed her.. He was tried for some charge but not a serious penalty.

In my mind it looks like a dept that needs leadership. However that is unlikely to happen from my view which is 50 miles across the river .

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by BobBrown

It is common with criminals once they get convicted of enough crimes. They commonly stop carrying any ID and proclaim to be someone else.

This is a fact. Say someone gets pulled over and arrested for drugs or what not in the car. The name they give police at that moment is the name that they are booked under.....period. Even if after fingerprinting the popo find out the individual is someone else it doesn't get changed. The name they gave at the time of arrest becomes an alias and the name they are charged under at that time.

Where da phucqk did we inherit this guy from?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
.... an idiot...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 3,172 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,964
Posts18,519,505
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.