S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Generally speaking my neighbors aren't prejudiced at all.

It's not prejudiced,....it's postjudiced.

Everybody has had plenty of time to form an opinion, these days.

Exactly. Prejudice doesn't come into the equation. I've had enough of working 70hrs a week,paying crazy taxes and having a bunch of deadbeat pricks telling me I need to apologize for something. [bleep] that. They want an apology, come and get it.

You're not alone. The big question is, what are you personally willing to risk?

Well Roy, that is where I am from and my roots have been from for gong on 400 + years.. since 1607....

most of rural WVa... think of each of these little towns as a Cave Junction with patriotic rednecks, instead of drug using, dope growing old hippies.....a lot of rural WVa doesn't necessarily have any Police Force to speak of...I know that in the home county of my parents and grand parent... people have been found dead, having been shot in the back half a dozen times... everyone knows what their crimes against society is.... so their deaths are ruled as suicides....30 years ago the county attorney turned out to be a pedophile....he never was formerly charged.... he decided to commit suicide shooting himself 8 to 10 times in the back with a 30/06...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Event organizer Ty Flynn , a 19-year-old Elkins resident, said Monday he wanted to thank local law enforcement officers for their efforts in keeping Elkins safe on Sunday.

Wait What!

You are organizing a protest, riot, aimed at your hatred for the Police and now you want to thank them for doing a good job???

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Moms a hillbilly from WV. Super people up in those mountains.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I was greatly reassured and it was as if a millstone were lifted from my neck when I read that Obama has written an essay to shed light and quell all this chicanery! How comforting for me as I peruse the internet for cheap ammo sources. It will be so nice that things can now get back to normal from all the divisiveness authored by that bad Orange Man!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Unfortunately it's not the will of good men doing what is necessary that is of worry in many places. It's the state governments and media letting rioters go on with impunity while arresting upstanding citizens for defending what is theirs.

Burn 10 business and shoot a few cops, get a village named in your honor. Shot 2 guys out of a group of 10 that are pounding the living crap out of you with a skateboard, you go to jail for 20 years.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
when I was a kid the people of elkton va wouldn't allow a black to live in there town. if one moved in he was run out .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Maybe the rioters heard banjo music playing . . .

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Again, the Second Amendment appears to be Antifa's kryptonite...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Again, the Second Amendment appears to be Antifa's kryptonite...

Lmao...

Antifa? Its a 19yo freshmen in college from Elkins lol...

You ole’ timers....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I've had enough of working 70hrs a week,paying crazy taxes and having a bunch of deadbeat pricks telling me I need to apologize for something. [bleep] that. They want an apology, come and get it.

LOL some people think that if their skin was a different color, life would be rainbows, lollipops and unicorns.

You forgot cotton candy clouds!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
These protestors are a cancer.

they are....but blm and Antifa are not the problem.....the mayors...city counsel.....on up to the senators….etc...they condone and encourage this behavior......bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we're going to protest the police, but we've asked the police to protect us

but to be honest, that doesn't really sound like Antifa. Sounds like a bunch of idealistic younger kids who are caught up in the moment.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/17/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of armed pissed off white guys that are sick of being blamed for all the world's woes.
The MSM and politicians fanning the flames have no idea what kind of powder keg they could set off. Between the attack on our 2A rights here in Va, the pandemic lockdown, economic stress and the anti-democracy [bleep] tearing the country apart, a lot of us have been pushed as far as we're going to be pushed. Now it's time to push back. Hard.

The left is woefully unaware of history. From the Whiskey Rebellion to the WV Coal Mine War the people of Appalachia have a strong independent streak and do not take well to being pushed around.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by KFWA

but to be honest, that doesn't really sound like Antifa. Sounds like a bunch of idealistic younger kids who are caught up in the moment.

Yep that was my thought as well.

This is the problem with the authorities and the marchers refusing to differentiate between peaceful protestors and violent thugs is it means all protestors have to be treated as thugs.

I personally have no problem with anyone saying anything whether I agree or not as long as they’re peaceful and not practicing nor inciting violence.

By refusing to differentiate and to cooperate with authorities in arranging march routes and such (which happened here in my home) they’re creating a self fulfilling prophecy. Hey say they’re disenfranchised but they’re not; they’re doing it to themselves but refuse to recognize that.

This is all such a mess. Barak was a symptom of the problem but he sure fanned the flames.

Good on these guys for guarding their town and making clear that they weren’t opposed to peaceful protest but to destruction of property. They did a great job IMHO.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yep that was my thought as well.

This is the problem with the authorities and the marchers refusing to differentiate between peaceful protestors and violent thugs is it means all protestors have to be treated as thugs.

I personally have no problem with anyone saying anything whether I agree or not as long as they’re peaceful and not practicing nor inciting violence.

By refusing to differentiate and to cooperate with authorities in arranging march routes and such (which happened here in my home) they’re creating a self fulfilling prophecy. Hey say they’re disenfranchised but they’re not; they’re doing it to themselves but refuse to recognize that.

This is all such a mess. Barak was a symptom of the problem but he sure fanned the flames.

Good on these guys for guarding their town and making clear that they weren’t opposed to peaceful protest but to destruction of property. They did a great job IMHO.

Yep. Blacks say they can't trust cops, but apparently we are supposed to trust protestors.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Event organizer Ty Flynn , a 19-year-old Elkins resident, said Monday he wanted to thank local law enforcement officers for their efforts in keeping Elkins safe on Sunday.

Wait What!

You are organizing a protest, riot, aimed at your hatred for the Police and now you want to thank them for doing a good job???

Apparently, Mr. Ty Flynn won't be getting his ass washed in Elkins and will need to take a flight to Minnystupidus or another liberal schithole to accomplish that end.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobMt
These protestors are a cancer.

they are....but blm and Antifa are not the problem.....the mayors...city counsel.....on up to the senators….etc...they condone and encourage this behavior......bob

The policiians need to go first, before anything else is done, then the police chiefs that sided with them. Replace all of them with Constitutionally-minded conservatives and THEN see what happens to these riotors and looters.

No sense going after the rioters first when the patriot is the one arrested and convicted of a crime. Start at the top.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
BLM officials must have given all of their members an IQ test to find which ones were dumb enough to take that schitt into Appalachia.
yes Bristoe that is true .Before moving to Lexington Ky 33 years ago i grew up in very small town West Virginia ,use to trout fish around Elkins .BLM protest and antifa looting ,will not go over there well.They will not have free reign ,like the big citiies ,like someone here said Elkins is not Seattle ,these boys will push back

Last edited by rem shooter; 06/17/20.

NRA Life Member
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
If an all black firearm shoots a black person would it be black on black?

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, Barryt, 9 invisible), 1,203 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.