Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just exercising their 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

Up the road from me a piece. Things fixin' to get real around here.

Haha

https://www.theintermountain.com/news/local-news/2020/06/armed-anti-protesters/

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
BLM officials must have given all of their members an IQ test to find which ones were dumb enough to take that schitt into Appalachia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like the WV34MM saved everyone lots of grief.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"Dat's right,.....we be sendin' y'all in to liberate Elkin, West Virginia. Don't be skeered, now...sang along,...~~~Mountain mama,...takes me hoooooome~~~"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These protestors are a cancer.

LOL
IC B2

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
BLM officials must have given all of their members an IQ test to find which ones were dumb enough to take that schitt into Appalachia.

Generally speaking my neighbors aren't prejudiced at all. Just don't give a damn who they kill.

There's some scary dudes back here in the hills.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
“We absolutely discourage that,” Bennett said Monday. “It is imperative to allow police to do their jobs.”

The problem is that, in some places, the police are not (or are not permitted to) doing their jobs.
Like those anti-protestors - I respect the right to PEACEFULLY protest - but, violence breeds (sometimes necessary) violence.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Supposed to be a March near us tomorrow in Elkton VA. at 6:00pm. Probably the worst place anyone could choose to [bleep] up. I'm not on Facebook but according to a lot of people I talked too today,there's a lot of crazy [bleep] going around. I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of armed pissed off white guys that are sick of being blamed for all the world's woes.
The MSM and politicians fanning the flames have no idea what kind of powder keg they could set off. Between the attack on our 2A rights here in Va, the pandemic lockdown, economic stress and the anti-democracy [bleep] tearing the country apart, a lot of us have been pushed as far as we're going to be pushed. Now it's time to push back. Hard.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/16/20.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Generally speaking my neighbors aren't prejudiced at all.

It's not prejudiced,....it's postjudiced.

Everybody has had plenty of time to form an opinion, these days.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Exactly. Prejudice doesn't come into the equation. I've had enough of working 70hrs a week,paying crazy taxes and having a bunch of deadbeat pricks telling me I need to apologize for something. [bleep] that. They want an apology, come and get it.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Generally speaking my neighbors aren't prejudiced at all. Just don't give a damn who they kill.

There's some scary dudes back here in the hills.

Appalachia ain't Seattle.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Exactly. Prejudice doesn't come into the equation. I've had enough of working 70hrs a week,paying crazy taxes and having a bunch of deadbeat pricks telling me I need to apologize for something. [bleep] that. They want an apology, come and get it.

You're not alone. The big question is, what are you personally willing to risk?

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Supposed to be a March near us tomorrow in Elkton VA. at 6:00pm. Probably the worst place anyone could choose to [bleep] up. I'm not on Facebook but according to a lot of people I talked too today,there's a lot of crazy [bleep] going around. I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of armed pissed off white guys that are sick of being blamed for all the world's woes.
The MSM and politicians fanning the flames have no idea what kind of powder keg they could set off. Between the attack on our 2A rights here in Va, the pandemic lockdown, economic stress and the anti-democracy [bleep] tearing the country apart, a lot of us have been pushed as far as we're going to be pushed. Now it's time to push back. Hard.

Knock the hell outta somebody for the rest of us far away. We shall do the same when those jerk wads come to our neck of the woods. Everybody should participate when they plan one in your quiet town. They are just cracking open pandora’s box. Theres a lot of pissed off, fed up rednecks waiting.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If I go to a peaceful protest, I will be ready to stand in there, take the heat, and stand up for what I believe. . I wont be looking for trouble, but I will damn sure be ready to protect myself and my friends.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There were some protestors here in the last two weeks.
A couple times, maybe 10 people with signs.
The way it should be done in America.

The first just popped up.
The second was planned. And we didn't know who was coming.

There were...people around, some may have been armed.
Nothing overt, just self protection.

Our post office faces the town square.
We have our honor roll there, and several memorials, including
a Vietnam Memorial. Sponsored by our VVA chapter.
Those guy never got much, and they take that, and The Wall seriously.

There were a number of old men sitting on the benches around that
little area when the protesters were around.

If they had tried to get there, those old men may have been willing
to show the protesters what serious violence looks like.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been to snowshoe, and surrounding areas a good bit up until 2012....lotta fine hardworking red blooded american Christian folks up there....

Judging from the demographics at that time, it would in my opinion, have to be one of the last places on the BLM radar.......

I just cant fathom why that area would be a consideration.

Blacks were few and far between, .....they do have a healthy native american base.

Maybe I cant see past my own racistness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
These protestors are a cancer.

They're also pretty stupid too, because just like the kneeling crap in the NFL, they're creating a lot of resentment, and actually setting their "cause" back years.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Elkins is near where I was raised for the first 10 years of my life.. I was married there, my wife is buried in Little Arlington cemetery and I will be as soon as I die.. It never was a good place for Blacks to live. they may get more than they bargained for there. Elkins WV is not Elkton VA.

Last edited by Hubert; 06/16/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've had enough of working 70hrs a week,paying crazy taxes and having a bunch of deadbeat pricks telling me I need to apologize for something. [bleep] that. They want an apology, come and get it.

LOL some people think that if their skin was a different color, life would be rainbows, lollipops and unicorns.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unlike too many places that have been domesticated and trusting the powers that shouldn't be, some of the WV communities get the job done of truly serving and protecting. Elkins has a few good men that still have balls.

Surprisingly, The politicians this year even invited that state to the East to join them against their evil choice of a g Northam. So brave their leader that he goes around Killin babies. The gun "Rights" guys have my respect, but why on Earth do they put up with the criminals? VA never wanted anything to do with West Virginia before, so let em fix their own problems.

There's a reason West Virginia Moto is MOUNTAINEERS ARE ALWAYS FREE!

Hopefully, NO prayerfully and standing by God's Word, against the marxists atheist blm and like minded wimps, it will stay that way.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/16/20.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Anaconda, Amos63, 44automag, 01Foreman400, 808outdoors, 11 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,097
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.