Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
My RINO state representative refused to back constitutional carry legislation in the last session, as did my RINO state senator: I'm done with the GOP, they stab me in my back at every turn. I might vote for Pres. Trump this Fall, he's let me down by not bringing home our troops from Europe/Africa/Asia. Our Founding Fathers DID NOT intend for us to have military outposts waging unconstitutional wars around the world, forever (See: Syria/Bosnia/et al).

https://identitydixie.com/2020/06/19/the-gop-is-not-for-me/

June 19, 2020
Padraig Martin

It is time to face a tough fact: the South has no political home in the United States of America. The Democratic Party long since abandoned the South. Its strategy is clearly aligned with (largely urban) minority constituents, sexual degenerates from across the LGBT+ spectrum, and Marxist indoctrinated cat moms. However, the Republican Party was supposed to be the conservative option. It was the retooling of a Dixiecrat bloc that shared some traditionalist ideological camaraderie with Yankee elites. That was a happy fantasy that has long since died.

Today, as monuments are torn down, our heritage is vilified, and politicians race to out-virtue signal each other on the backs of our deceased kin, the Republican Party – from Trump down – has proven that the South is on her own. It is time to walk away from that party. It is time to show those within the party that our loyalty to them comes with a price: loyalty to us.

Since the Republican Party has broken its agreement with the South, no self-respecting Southerner should vote Republican.

I am not suggesting you vote Democrat. They are in full-blown Bolshevik mode. I am suggesting you do not vote for any of them – period. Walk away.

For a long time, I have believed that the best path forward is a free and independent South. The South is the last Godly Nation-State in the West. Her people are overwhelmingly Christian. Her people have a rich heritage that is distinct from the rest of the United States. Much of that heritage – for good and bad – is often tied to a war for her own independence in the mid-19th Century and the post-war oppression of Reconstruction. These unique attributes and cultural idiosyncrasies define a unique ethnicity.

Southerners are not generically “American,” Southerners are Southerners.

The Irish Nationalist in me recognizes these beautiful people for what they are – a people worthy of her own destiny. She deserves better from a country to which she has given a disproportionate amount of her native sons to the beaches of the Pacific, the jungles of Vietnam, and the mountains of Afghanistan. Now, as monuments to her departed kin are defiled and destroyed, she deserves protection from the one voice to whom she empowered to be her protector through the vote: the Republican Party.

And how has the GOP honored the South’s unwavering commitment to the party? Silence – at best.

The recent riots throughout the United States, perpetrated by Bolshevik extremists and antifa terrorists, are an indication that the country is lost forever. It is hard to imagine that anyone can re-piece this jigsaw puzzle together. The best we could previously hope for was that our political leaders – the Republican Party – would stand their ground in the wake of the insane and obvious attempt to weaponize race to achieve systemic changes that are basically Marxist in orientation. That clearly is not happening.

Instead, we got Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott groveling to the family of a man who was robbing a pregnant woman weeks before he was killed. A Republican Senate that has its majority because of the South, just voted to rename historic bases that honored Southern heroes on Southern properties. We have a Georgia House Speaker, Republican David Ralston, is now spearheading “hate crime” legislation that would effectively make it illegal to voice an unpopular opinion. The list of anti-Southern actions by Republicans grows daily.

At almost every turn, Republicans are betraying the very Southern voters who put them in power – all to placate a mob of violent radicals in the hopes that they may be able to hold onto approximately 10% of the Black vote in future elections.

It is time to walk away.

I still believe Southern independence can be achieved through a peaceful separation of states – but not with the GOP as the vehicle to implement that change. Conservative, Godly legislation throughout the South on matters such as religious liberty, abortion, and pre-pubescent transgenderism would stand in such stark contrast to that of ungodly, leftist degeneracy in the North and West. Such a stark contrast would eventually force an amicable divorce. Even Bill Maher seemed to agree.

Of course, such a strategy requires a political will to do Godly acts with more fortitude than those we have today. It is very clear by the actions of the GOP that the Republican party lacks such fortitude. If it can stand idly by while young boys in Republican Texas are encouraged to chemically castrate themselves, it should be no shock that it would surrender monuments to our brave ancestors.

Florida Republican Rick Scott did something no previous Democrat in Florida had ever done. He removed a statue commemorating Florida General Kirby Smith from state grounds. Why? Because he wanted to win a seat in the federal Senate. That is the same Republican Senate that just voted to strip the South of its military heritage from bases occupying Southern lands.

It is clear that the Republican Party has no interest in standing for the very constituency that puts it into power. It is time to walk away from them. I know what this means. A “no-vote” is a Democratic vote. So what? Our entire society is under constant barrage, anyway. Perhaps, if the Republicans are forced to suffer a massive election defeat it might wake-up a new class of elected official. Those elected officials may realize that the only way to stay in power is to support the very people who gift them such power with their vote.

Do I believe the Left will take advantage of such an opportunity if we gift them a super majority? Yes, I do. Might some believe I am a political accelerationist? Probably, but images throughout the country indicate accelerationism is already here, and the GOP has done absolutely nothing to stop the country from being destroyed by antifa terrorism or state sanctioned anarcho-tyranny. In such an environment, I would rather we face the devil in front of us than the one stabbing us in the back. And the Republican Party stabs us in the back at every turn.

It is time to walk away from the Republican Party and show them that we can no longer tolerate their betrayal. Walk away. We will eventually be better for it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The leftists want you to voluntarily give up your right to vote. Might as well give up your citizenship.
It's a two party system. That's just how it is right now.
Sometimes, one has to hold their nose and do the job required of them.
Walking away is not an option.
The alternative is not attractive or sustainable.

Is there a divide? Yes. AND THERE SHOULD BE. Trump has to keep the path. The divide is simple. Should this nation adhere to the Constitution?
I have made my choice. I have taken an oath. I will die before I dishonor it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Let it burn when the DemoFAGS take over. No Republican has defended a White Man or any White cultural icons/statues/ideas in decades. I suggest that everybody make/convert full-auto weapons and stick it to FedGov. Yes, I just advocated everybody becoming a felon. Since when did I need a permission slip from FedGov to own whatever I want to own? I obey every law and moral ethic that was in place when our constitution was ratified. Since 1865 FedGov has betrayed The People. See the entirety of Robert Lee's letter to Lord Acton: "...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gonehuntin'...you're a good old boy and I like you and the stuff you post, but there is no good outcome from what you're suggesting. I'm a southron and always will be. Both sides of my family fought for the good guys...but then we moved west. The state I live in was arguably the first to fall to the Yankees, before the war in the history books even started. So many in the South would say I live in a Yankee state-yet it is more conservative than almost any southern state. There are a few left...Kentucky...Louisiana. Others like Georgia could go blue at any time. Doing what you're talking about will hasten what can only be termed as a collapse.

I don't think voting will pull us out of the funk we're in, but the only other choice is another civil war. The Yankees didn't let us go peacefully the first time, I doubt they will this time either and we are fully infiltrated.

I don't like everything our President does either, but he is the best President since Davis or maybe Grover Cleveland.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Let it burn when the DemoFAGS take over. No Republican has defended a White Man or any White cultural icons/statues/ideas in decades.
I hear you. They are always on the side of the bad guys and the Demons are worse.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How long did it take the Russians to get out from under the Soviet system? Yeah...let it all slide into oblivion because you see imperfection. Who wouldn't rather eat a pile of horse crap than an overdone steak?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm *real* far from being a cheerleader for the GOP. But the country is on the verge of coming completely unglued.

If Biden gets in he's going to appoint a black woman as his Veep. Biden's Veep will be running the country.

I hope I don't have to explain what's going to happen if a black woman gets into the White House.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Times they are a changing.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
EthanEdwards - how many more times can the Republicans stab you in your back before you have had enough? I've had my fill of abuse from every level of government and I'm done having my vote being taken for granted come election day by certain men who are not decent or honorable.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm going to do what I'm going to do, regardless of what politicians and lawmakers say.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I hope I don't have to explain what's going to happen if a black woman gets into the White House.

Bristoe, you know what would happen. Imagine an angry Michelle Obama in the Oval Office raging at White America every day like Robert Mugabe and Nelson Mandela did in Rhodesia/South Afreaka.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
EthanEdwards - how many more times can the Republicans stab you in your back before you have had enough? I've had my fill of abuse from every level of government and I'm done having my vote being taken for granted come election day by certain men who are not decent or honorable.

Put Aunt Jemimah in the White House if you want to find out about abuse.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need to primary the incumbents with better, more loyal candidates. Not stop voting.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Running for office requires a small fortune. Nobody has that (except Donald Trump!), so allegedly 'conservative' men go begging to GOP groups to hold fundraisers and all of that comes with STRINGS attached - open borders, not rocking the boat, etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody ever met and overcame a challenge by listing all the reasons the task at hand could not be accomplished.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
down with the NRA grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
down with the NRA grin

Somebody please accost Wayne L. on the streets of Washington D.C. and steal his suit off his back.....

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
To the OP: I'm pretty much with you. We had a chance in the primary to put up 2 true conservatives, but we get Graham again. The GOP doesn't represent any of my interests anymore. I'm starting to wonder if theyd actually put up a fight if Biden wins, like during the Obama years. Right now, they aren't fighting anything. They had plenty of time to pass whatever legislation they wanted, and we got nothing. I'm a bit tired of voting for the lesser of two evils, and am starting to think that doing such is inherently evil as well. I've certainly never voted my conscience, except for when I voted for Trump the first time.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guys, Mr. Smith goes to Washington is a pipe dream movie. I real life, the most ardent conservative ever will soon be bought by lobbyists for the industrial military complex, not to leave out big pharma and everyone else with the coin to buy a politician.
Money talks and bullshit walks gentlemen and that's the plain hard core fact. Politicians are in office to get rich by selling favors. There's no way in hell WE THE PEOPLE will ever get a fair shake from Washington DC as long are it's a get rich quick set up for the carpetbaggers now running the country.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
I'm starting to wonder if theyd actually put up a fight if Biden wins, like during the Obama years. Right now, they aren't fighting anything. They had plenty of time to pass whatever legislation they wanted, and we got nothing.

Remember the first two years of Trump's presidency? House and Senate controlled by Republicans and we got NOTHING substantive aside from a mild tax reform. Nationwide constitutional carry legislation, passed by the House, was left to die in the desk drawer of REPUBLICAN Chuck Grassley at the end of 2018.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 8 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.