Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.wired.com/story/the-fda-revokes-its-emergency-use-authorization-for-hydroxychloroquine/?

The FDA Revokes Its Emergency Use Authorization for Hydroxychloroquine

So far, no studies have shown that the antimalarial drug can fight Covid-19, and agency officials say its potential benefits do not outweigh its risks.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They have to start jacking the numbers of Covid up to fulfill the dimocommie narrative.

It has essentially no risks. I've monitored patients on it for 30 years and discontinued TX on 2 patients who had taken the med daily for 8-10 years. One of those was a lady weighing about 130 lbs and should have been on 300 mg/day instead of 400 mg.

Its safer than aspirin. Go ahead, take 2 full strength aspirin a day for 10 years.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Quit sucking CNN cock and see what's happening in the real world. We are swallowing your BS sky is falling DNC narrative.

Add 2+2 and figure out why Trump, most the world leaders, their wives, kids, top military people and I dont wear masks. I'll give you a clue, "Plaquenil".

Why did a Wuhan Dr say none of his arthritis or lupus pts on Plaquenil got Covid?

Quit pushing your hopes and dumbfuckedness like a badge of honor.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/20/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What risks are they talking about??

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m
What risks are they talking about??

Liberals may burp up a cum bubble after watching a Trump Rally.

High risk to them.

grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I’d take it if I got covid 19

That’s the best endorsement I can give

GOD Bless America
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I would not believe much from the FDA. It is owned by people who want to profit from expensive drugs, not cheap ones that are 50 years old with expired patents.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Borchardt
I would not believe much from the FDA. It is owned by people who want to profit from expensive drugs, not cheap ones that are 50 years old with expired patents.

And they are deep state corksuckers. Unfortunately, some are too dumb to follow the money, or as with Hydroxychloroquine, the lack thereof.

My former patient and personal friend.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I've taken it multiple times based on where I was stationed/deployed and don't think it had adverse effects. Might show some when I hit 80+, still young now, ~70.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Sycamore
https://www.wired.com/story/the-fda-revokes-its-emergency-use-authorization-for-hydroxychloroquine/?

The FDA Revokes Its Emergency Use Authorization for Hydroxychloroquine

So far, no studies have shown that the antimalarial drug can fight Covid-19, and agency officials say its potential benefits do not outweigh its risks.

It's going to be hard to sell your DNC Kool-aid here.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Suck it more.... smdh....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I listened to Dr. Vladimir Zelenko speak (in March) about his results with hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Z-packs and it was so compelling that I couldn’t/can’t understand why it didn’t become a more focused study.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RayF
I listened to Dr. Vladimir Zelenko speak (in March) about his results with hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Z-packs and it was so compelling that I couldn’t/can’t understand why it didn’t become a more focused study.

Because studying it without zinc gave the desired results to "researchers..."

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

For the same reason Mi, Pa, NJ and Sickers hero, Quermo pushed sick grannies over the cliff by sending them to nursing homes rather than to hospitals with drs, nurses and quarantine.

Push the death count up to put fear in people and push money making treatments and mail in ballots.

Some, like Sickermore are too slow to pick up on the clue that what the DNC accuses Rs of doing is to cover what they are doing.

I had 2 patients who missed their biannual appointments show up 3-4 mo late. I asked them where they had been and they said they missed their appt because they had been sent to hospice to fie several months before. They both came to the conclusion they were going to be killed there if they didn't get out.
They did and made it with family more than another year or so.

Palin was right. Sickermore and his buds supported DNC death panels. Hey, it saves .Gov lots of money in the long run and govt can spend their SS on buying votes. Win, win.

Leftists like Gayghost, Northmam, djs, la Roy and Ejp are too stupid to figure that out.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/21/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Because studying it without zinc gave the desired results to "researchers..."

Ahhhhh.

Oddly, even when it’s supporters mention it, they fail to mention zinc.....when (according to Dr. Zelenko) the zinc is what is believed to kill the virus (or prevent it from replicating). The hydroxychloroquine is described as just being the vehicle to get it inside the affected host cells. Apparently, zinc doesn’t permeate cell walls very well.

- Socrates
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Borchardt

I have believed this from the beginng of this debacle.
There is no coin to be made from existing drugs,big pharma won't allow it

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Next Sicker and his buds will be lamenting the increased numbers of infected folks which more testing will naturally reveal. They will be too stupid to see the death count will not take a big jump, nor will it matter. It will be Trumps fault for trying to keep the US from going under.

The bad part is the stupid in America will believe it and as stupid as Sicker is he will post it on it here and hes stupid enough to think we will believe it.

This is what Sicker and his crew want us to worry about, not real threats.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
For the same reason Mi, Pa, NJ and Sickers hero, Quermo pushed sick grannies over the cliff by sending them to nursing homes rather than to hospitals with drs, nurses and quarantine.

Push the death count up to put fear in people and push money making treatments and mail in ballots.

This is difficult to digest as it’s akin to Hitler’s final solution. Not in numbers, level of psychopathology or purpose, but in command in control. That is an organized undertaking that rivals Hollywood movie proportions. I have no debate to offer. Just hard for my simple self to perceive.

- Socrates
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sickermore and his dimocommie buds are so stupid they cant even learn they are stupid.

Watch this:

Hey Sicker, how many more years ago before NYC is under water?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This is difficult to digest as it’s akin to Hitler’s final solution. Not in numbers, level of psychopathology or purpose, but in command in control. That is an organized undertaking that rivals Hollywood movie proportions. I have no debate to offer. Just hard for my simple self to perceive.

It's easy once you put it in perspective. Bloomberg, Cuomos, Schumer et al depend on the NWO cabal Bolshevic plan of over a century to take America down, as they did Prussia and tried in Germany.

They control most of the world and will do anything to keep Trump from destroying the NWO. They didnt mind taking a bunch out of China did they?

You need to read up on the Pelican and Gulftainer projects in the American Report and Whats It Mean.

We missed being taken out by the number of votes Hillary lost by.

Hitler realized you can pull off the most horrendous schemes if they are just too bizarre to be believable.

We are here now only by the grace OF GOD and Trump.

You want to talk about a real game changer?

https://theamericanreport.org/category/home/gulftainer/

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.