-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
lmao... I carry everyday and will be damned if i pay a fee to do it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
We have constitutional carry here, no permit required.

Kent

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I personally wouldn't have been there avoidance is a good idea. But looks like Mr.Baca can shoot some.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
So the politicians are upset with the police for dong their job because it scared off potential complainants against these guy who went in and did the police’s job while they were likely (if other jurisdictions’ actions of late are any indication) being held back by those same politicians.

Check.

Sounds like the shooter & police have put politicians in a bad spot showing them to be nefariously engaged with ANTIFA and now they’re playing CYA?

Coming to a town near you...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Lol... yeah, i need to read huh... hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon lol... so if the weapon was legal, why was he charged for it hahahaha oh yeah, because it was illegal!!

And if he wasnt there in support of the statue, wtf was he there for dingledorf? Hahahahaha fugging brainiac hahahahahahaha

Well retard how else do you think they were going to keep the riots from going ballistic? That charge will be dropped and even if not it is just a misdemeanor. Watch the video and you will see why he will not face time, why should he anyway? The undercover officer angle? If you can prove it give us a link. Here is mine;

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/steven-ray-baca/

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff!

Ok not the sheriff but a sheriff's deputy, is that the difference your panties are wadded up about?

As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

Good a witness, he committed no real crime, the guy deserved to be shot.

LMAO

LMAO tard, read this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewMexico/comments/hb2l3l/shooring_charge_dropped_against_steven_baca/

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...d-shooter-of-new-mexico-statue-protester

Last edited by rickt300; 06/22/20.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
So the 30 something shooter, who was also physically assaulting the females, feels just as strongly in support of the Spaniard?

Perhaps he felt strongly about not erasing history, or perhaps he was against vandalism, or those who seek to use vandalism and rioting as a political tool.

At least one of those women physically obstructed and laid a hand on him first, dunno about the other.

So did the female he dropped on the ground vandalize anything?? Looked like she was standing there with her arms out?

Hash tags are so fugging gay.... [bleep] using hash tags in support of women beaters... lol, speechless, big ole burly conservatives here in this digital circle jerk hahahahaha

Shouldn't you be under a table about now?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So none of the women have come forward?

Perhaps they have connections they do not want reveled.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Skinny 39yo, brung a skateboard as weapon, looked to be wielding a blade, mask, black attire..

The news outlets are reporting "scant evidence" of Antifa involvement crazy

https://www.abqjournal.com/1467181/suspect-in-protest-shooting-faces-additional-charges.html

So, we are to believe he was a 39yo masked skateboarder who just happens to feel especially strongly about what some mean Spanish guy did to some Indians 400 years ago and who just coincidentally performed an Antifa-style assault, almost like he had trained for it.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1467181/suspect-in-protest-shooting-faces-additional-charges.html

In critical condition with multiple torso hits, they ain't announced where he lives yet, that could be telling.

He's likely a Lt or Capt in the Antifa order of battle.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Shooter's name = Baca.

Pretty old Spanish name around that area, no?

Yep, The Baca's were given land by the king of Spain, Baca land grant, new mexico. 20 years later the american/mexican war put that land under USA territory, then later the US traded or reconfigured the grant into 5 grants including 2 in Az. I've hunted elk along the border of the 'Baca' in NM E of Cuba a couple times.

It always makes me laugh when mexicans claim they are indigenous to the US southwest and want it back, only ones here were the navajo, apache, pima, yavapi, trappers/traders like a relative of mine... and the Bacas'. Mexicans in Mexico were afraid to come here cause the Apaches would kill them.

Kent

I figured right, based on some history I've seen then.

Interesting thing.............Baca, Torrez (family going back 200 years in the area, Gallegos (the APD spokesperson)........all "Hispanic" names.

See what happens when you let them run the show. (sarcasm font is sorely needed).

Going to be a real interesting case to be tried, especially once/if video of events prior to him pushing women shows up.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by krp
Lol... yeah, i need to read huh... hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon lol... so if the weapon was legal, why was he charged for it hahahaha oh yeah, because it was illegal!!

And if he wasnt there in support of the statue, wtf was he there for dingledorf? Hahahahaha fugging brainiac hahahahahahaha

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff! As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

LMAO

Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500.

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

ejp,

hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon

So, its illegal? Lol

The weapon is not "illegal".................that we know of yet .

The act of carrying the weapon MAY be illegal......................still to be determined based on what I've read so far.

Semantics perhaps..............but very important ones considering the possible penalties involved. One is a misdemeanor as noted by others here, the other, depending on weapon and situation, more likely a felony.

English counts.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So the 30 something shooter, who was also physically assaulting the females, feels just as strongly in support of the Spaniard?

Give it up.

Person comes amped up and aggressive, regardless of gender, gets dealt with.

Besides, I thought you emotive types didn't identify people by their genders because its fluid and all that crap???

Montana MOFO
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Shooting Charge Dropped Against Steven Baca

I'm going to leave this here for y'all with a preface: this is a good thing. https://www.krqe.com/news/crime/man...onate-statue-protest-facing-new-charges/

At the end of the day, what happened in your state was unfortunate, but it's going to be very important that you look at it from a logical standpoint. Here are your fact;

1 - A number of the protestors tried to illegally damage public property. The statue is the property of the state, and if you try to tear it down illegally, you are committing a crime.

2 - The Militia violated no laws. You are allowed by the United States Constitution to have a well regulated civilian militia. In an event or circumstance like the current one, where violent riots are wreckin some of biggest cities in the nation, and public police are being defuned or just not showing up... You're going to get militias. The alternative is to have the police do their job.

3 - Steven Baca acted in self defense. He did not have a concealed carry permit. This makes him guilty only of illegally carrying a concealed weapon. If you are attacked by anyone who is hittin you over the head with a wooden or metal object, you can easily be killed, and you have a right to defend yourself.

If the protestors started trying to damage the statue, which they did, then attacking those protestors becomes a legal act. You have the right to defend your property, and public property, and any location where you have a legal right to be. Start thinking about that.

Last edited by rickt300; 06/22/20.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
39 riding a skateboard, says alot

Yeah, and I heard he had just finished remodeling his home in his Mommie's basement.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
is his real name tony hawk.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter

EJP1234

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
The world is a better place without that [bleep]

Truth

GOD Bless America
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by xtriangle
... Cant find the poor women that he supposedly assaulted and threw to the ground....

Wonder how many outstanding warrants she had?

Or what State she lives in...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by stxhunter

EJP1234

skate board dude...

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by krp

PS - his dad used to work for Bernalillo County Sheriff Dept... he isnt “the” sheriff! As well, you know an undercover officer witnessed the whole thing and is the one who gave all the statements to charge him? Another #fugging24/7rightwingnutjobfaggotcirclejerkcocksucker

LMAO

Unlawfully carrying a concealed firearm is a petty misdemeanor that is punishable by up to 6 months in a county jail and/or a fine of up to $500.

Kent

So, its illegal? Lol

ejp,

hes charged for carrying an illegal weapon

So, its illegal? Lol

The weapon is not "illegal".................that we know of yet .

The act of carrying the weapon MAY be illegal......................still to be determined based on what I've read so far.

Semantics perhaps..............but very important ones considering the possible penalties involved. One is a misdemeanor as noted by others here, the other, depending on weapon and situation, more likely a felony.

English counts.

I guess everybody but me knew we had a sockpuppet from one of the bullchit artists here... have any of these guys made a prediction that came about... the same old ha ha, lol, slobbering on their chin bullchit that never is correct.

Oh well.

Kent

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The video I saw shows the Communist pick the skateboard up off of the ground and start beating the man over the head with it while he was being held by two other Communists.

they could have been trying to nail him to a cross and already driven 2 nails into him and a liberal DA could still charge him with murder. There will be scant justice for anyone who opposes the destruction of history these days, scant justice for anyone who opposes this anarchy. I wont go anywhere near this insanity.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 63 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,435
Posts18,470,821
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.