Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 59 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 58 59
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cdb
I’ve been following this thread from the gitgo and must confess I don’t see how this guy wasn’t shutdown long ago.
For the same reason mankind hasn't been able to eradicate cockroaches and other pests. Vermin always find a way.

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.
GB1

R
R
Originally Posted by VernAK
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by VernAK
A new threat of lawsuit just arrived via email so he's still out there.

What did he demand this time?

He's demanding that I cease my harassment and unlawful chargeback. " I have represented myself in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most layers.I will be your worst nightmare."

" I will sue for until I own everything you have"
"We will open a collection account for:"
$35 chargeback fee.
$1000 negative vendor rating fee
$10% order value cancellation fee
blah blah blah

Yeah I've received a couple more emails from him. This time it was this exact email and amount. Before it was $500 fee I think and 8% cancellation fee. I've ignored him and been too busy to get down to the local PD and do something about it. I doubt they'll follow up with Houston anyway, but maybe if I get a day off during the week sometime soon I'll get to it. I haven't responded since April 24th, and he's still threatening to sue and put me in collections. I figure if he was going to, or had a way to at this point he would have. The best case is they'll tell him to stop contacting me or maybe I can get him for harassment. I haven't blocked him just so I can document how many times he does it.

-Ryan
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think I'd have had serious questions about purchasing as soon as he said I had to pay via bank transfer

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Wow I was thinking of ordering something from here and randomly came across this thread. Lucky me!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He needs bounced off the concrete a few times.
Surprised it hasn't happened.

IC B2

K
K
In his response to me he specified “plaintiff.”

“ And yes I have represented myself as a plaintiff In Over 175 lawsuits but we always try to resolve issues before we resort to collections and lawsuits are always come last.”

K
K
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I think I'd have had serious questions about purchasing as soon as he said I had to pay via bank transfer

I didn’t have to. Ordered online and paid with a card.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Bump to keep good people aware of this turd sniffer & his fraudulent business practices....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tell him you have contacted

Judge Judy

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread back to the top. I saw in another hunting forum that this guy is still in business and still ripping people off.

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/optics-and-ammo-llc-warning.170115/#post-1690529

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
IC B3

G
G
The Harris County D.A. (Houston,TX) was interested in what I had to say. I suggest contacting them if you have been swindled by this crook.

U
U
To anyone that has been defrauded by this "gentleman" please reach out to :

Samuel P. Maxwell
Criminal Investigator, Financial Crimes
Office of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg
500 Jefferson Street, Floor 6
Houston, TX 77002

He's collecting information from those of us that Have been caught up in this mess and seems quite eager to hear from us.

I'm posting snailmail only so that Mr Maxwell isn't buried in emails tomorrow morning, but with a little sleuthing, you can likely find him.. he's a pretty decent guy.

Edit: Here's the main office number : Financial Crimes Division 713-274-5600

Last edited by ukdude; 06/23/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AZmark
Thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread back to the top. I saw in another hunting forum that this guy is still in business and still ripping people off.

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/optics-and-ammo-llc-warning.170115/#post-1690529

Yeah, good ole Fartrell Cluggins issued the warning there.

B
B
This guy got me too, same time line and same generic threats that he's issued everyone else. He's even increased the amount that he claims he is going to sue for. If anyone has any developments I'd be interested to know how to help. I haven't been able to file a report with my local PD, but I'd be willing to share my experience with an investigator. I've got to imagine this dude is on their radar.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Do you think this sumbitch is looking over his shoulder, or is he so brazen he has no worries?

B
B
Originally Posted by ukdude

Samuel P. Maxwell
Houston, TX 77002

He's collecting information from those of us that Have been caught up in this mess and seems quite eager to hear from us.

I'm posting snailmail only so that Mr Maxwell isn't buried in emails tomorrow morning, but with a little sleuthing, you can likely find him.. he's a pretty decent guy.

Any chance you could PM me that email? I'd be interested in sending him what I've got.

B
B
Originally Posted by BokChoy2020
Originally Posted by ukdude

Samuel P. Maxwell
Houston, TX 77002

Any chance you could PM me that email? I'd be interested in sending him what I've got.

NVM I was PM'd by someone on Facebook who had a similar experience. If you had an issues with this company you should reach out to this investigator. They are very interested!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sending my extensive records even though I came out of this whole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am really surprised somebody hasn't given this sumbitch a high velocity lobotomy.

I hope everybody that got screwed comes out okay.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
JJF Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by mathman
Do you think this sumbitch is looking over his shoulder, or is he so brazen he has no worries?
I have been following this thread, though I haven't done business with this guy. Actually, I think there is a 3rd option: This guy may be Looney Tunes. At my advanced age, I have met a few folks, whose cheese has slid off their cracker. They don't think like most people. For example, years ago I supervised a project for which night security was needed. The company that won the contract was warned that a security guard sleeping on the job was cause for loss of contract. Well, it happened not once but twice (2 different guards). Now, I'm talking "pound on the vehicle side glass to wake up" sleeping. After each incident, I contacted the owner directly, who assured me it would not happen again. After the 2nd time, I gave him the bad news but also told him to submit his invoice, so that I could get him paid for the work performed. Over a period of 6 months, I tried several times to get this guy to submit me an invoice so I could pay him but all I got was how I was a bully, unfair, etc. To borrow somewhat from the X-Files motto, "They're out there".

Last edited by JJF; 06/24/20.
Page 10 of 59 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,039
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.